It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personal encounter, pro-vaxxer goes full nazi, all it took was a few talking points...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
What I have found is 95% on both sides of the argument don't know crap past what they have spoon-fed themselves in their confirmation bias. The only difference in many cases is the left also sprinkles in craziness on top of theirs as added measure...lol

I really can not discuss any of this with either view points as it all tends to spiral out of control either way.

I just made a similar point and then saw that you beat me to it, and more eloquently too!

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
a reply to: elementalgrove

There are so many parallels between Nazi Germany and what I see happening around me now. The Us vs. Them is very real. On the bright side, there are a great many people who do not feel this way. So, the criminal elite have failed to corrupt the majority of people. The outspoken ones will of course stand out. Most people who supported the Black Lives Matter (the Brownshirts) did so because they were misinformed. Many of these are now seeing through the media lies. There are a great many more of course who don't, and a great many who are somewhere in-between (sadly, not everyone can or will accept that their world view is a lie.)

History will recall three evil words: fascists, communists, and globalists.

The words "globalism" or "globalist" do not yet carry a negative connotation, due in part to the mixed meanings between a natural oneness forming between all nations and a forced global tyranny. It is the latter meaning which makes the word "globalist" accurate for today's evil. It just hasn't caught on yet. I think it will, because it's the only accurate nametag for what the criminal elite of today are.

I've also noticed a great many people in my small, Canadian city wearing masks outdoors (at one point, two thirds of the public here.) A great many people like being led. I've thought about this. I hate sounding elitist because I hate elitism, but truthfully it's in the genes. Throughout history, the vast majority of human beings were peasants. Most people today are descended from peasants. It is in their blood to feel they are nobody, to view us 'thoughtful peasants' as arrogant jerks, and to blindly obey the modern nobility class who know better.

However, I do see a shift of power in the culture where a great many people are becoming disillusioned with the modern nobility and are shifting their respect (unthoughtful willingness to be led) to alternative voices. By either making videos or writing articles or by supporting those who do, we help to shift the power of thought away from the criminal elite to the critical thinking people instead. There are a multitude of subtle but effective ways in which we can assist in this change of public consciousness. We can point out, discreetly or boldly, the silliness of mainstream deception when it is obvious. Especially when you have something legitimately funny to say. This will make it seem silly and unpopular to follow such lies. We can also suggest the alternative sources by simply pointing out how they've been right about a great many things, and back everything up with mainstream sources.

We need to help normalize the New Normal taking shape (pardon the pun.) Even if just in subtle ways.

These are my thoughts.

So just to be clear, you are concerned about a new Nazism led by the left, but at the same time you identify genetics as the reason why presumably yourself and people who have the same opinions as you are superior to the 'others'? Extrapolating, presumably you believe it would be better to engage in a system of eugenics to eradicate these pesky 'others'? I have to say, I'd be very interesting in your identification of the specific 'peasant gene'.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
The people who chose to be vaccinated are either trying to legitimize themselves that they unknowingly did the right thing by following orders, either by public pressure or mandatory oppression to keep faith that they made the right choice.

I've probably signed my death sentence, but to turn the favor on me , I've faith that my choice will probably play out in the future if what I did was wrong or right in the name of political mandatory pressure I could have escaped this but did it for love for a woman whom I could have lost because of her illness to be close to her to be free to what extent this freedom means.

For those who don't want this , I'll support keep fighting this it never should have happened in the first place.

Say the word Wallace

What, all of them? Or perhaps the many, many millions who chose to be vaccinated did so because they made a personal choice based on their own personal and informed choice.

To dismiss so many people's personal choices like this is at best, very patronising.

I would never tell anyone to get vaxxed.

Mandates are a different matter, of course.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

How informed are they really though? some people think cloth masks will prevent you from catching it. Some think if you catch it you WILL die no matter what.

as for me, my informed choice is to not get it because when they are running trials at the same as giving it to the public in mass quantities they too are in a Trial. You can't have a product be live on the shelf AND be in trial at the same time, its literally contradicting itself.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MalarkingMonkey

Oh I understand now, so people who make up their own minds based on the sources and information that they trust, and have opposite opinions to you, have become "cult members, they have shut off their ability to think about what they are doing or espousing", but you, who have made up your mind based on sources you trust, are wise and enlightened?

Interesting understanding for you to come to.

The problem within the scenario presented is not that she chose to get the vaccine.

It is that she chose to embrace a nazi like perspective and advocated for those who did not take the vaccine being carted off to a camp, you know because they are a danger to society.

I care not about their choices when it comes to the individual self, where it gets cultish, is when they decided to force it upon other people, taking it so far as removing members from society that do not align with their "understanding from their sources".

Either you believe in bodily autonomy, the Nuremberg codes, and basic concepts of individual freedom or you don't.

May I ask what side of the isle you land on?

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum

How informed are they really though? some people think cloth masks will prevent you from catching it. Some think if you catch it you WILL die no matter what.

as for me, my informed choice is to not get it because when they are running trials at the same as giving it to the public in mass quantities they too are in a Trial. You can't have a product be live on the shelf AND be in trial at the same time, its literally contradicting itself.

Some people also think it helps to stop spreading it.

I don't think many folk actually think that if you catch it "you will die no matter what". Yes there is a tiny percentage of morons.

I mean, seriously?

Some people think it will turn you into a fridge magnet so there is that, too.
edit on 23-11-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

Reading through another great thread here on ATS you may be interested in, considering your confusion as to what it is I meant by my comment about Australians having the right idea.

Australian Army Begins Transferring Covid + Cases / Contacts to quarantine camps.

The Australian army has begun forcibly removing residents in the Northern Territories to the Howard Springs quarantine camp located in Darwin, after nine new Covid-19 cases were identified in the community of Binjari. The move comes after hard lockdowns were instituted in the communities of both Binjari and nearby Rockhole on Saturday night.
ntacts To Quarantine Camps

Are you in favor of this action?

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Oh I understand now, so people who make up their own minds based on the sources and information that they trust, and have opposite opinions to you, have become "cult members, they have shut off their ability to think about what they are doing or espousing", but you, who have made up your mind based on sources you trust, are wise and enlightened?

Interesting understanding for you to come to.

The problem within the scenario presented is not that she chose to get the vaccine.

It is that she chose to embrace a nazi like perspective and advocated for those who did not take the vaccine being carted off to a camp, you know because they are a danger to society.

I care not about their choices when it comes to the individual self, where it gets cultish, is when they decided to force it upon other people, taking it so far as removing members from society that do not align with their "understanding from their sources".

Either you believe in bodily autonomy, the Nuremberg codes, and basic concepts of individual freedom or you don't.

May I ask what side of the isle you land on?

Let's be honest here at least. Your post, which I quoted, was not referring specifically to the woman you mentioned in your original post. Your post, that I quoted from, said the following:

"I know people who are terrified to even suggest that the damage they have received from the covid vax is causing the increasing levels of suffering they are experiencing. Their behavior is precisely that of cult members, they have shut off their ability to think about what they are doing or espousing. To be have a different opinion than their leaders would be social suicide. People prefer to feel accepted than to come to their own conclusions."

I'm not defending the woman from your original point. I'm defending those who you chose to group together and call cult members without the ability to think about what they are doing or espousing. My point is merely that it's very easy to attach negative labels and assumptions to people with opinions other than yours, but harder to see your own biases.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Here in the UK folk who bang on about politics etc in pubs etc are generally called "the pub bore".

Here in the US, a bunch of men met in pubs, talked about politics and eventually wrote The Declaration Of Independence. In fact, people are still talking about it till this very day.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Let's be honest here at least. Your post, which I quoted, was not referring specifically to the woman you mentioned in your original post. Your post, that I quoted from, said the following:

"I know people who are terrified to even suggest that the damage they have received from the covid vax is causing the increasing levels of suffering they are experiencing. Their behavior is precisely that of cult members, they have shut off their ability to think about what they are doing or espousing. To be have a different opinion than their leaders would be social suicide. People prefer to feel accepted than to come to their own conclusions."

I'm not defending the woman from your original point. I'm defending those who you chose to group together and call cult members without the ability to think about what they are doing or espousing. My point is merely that it's very easy to attach negative labels and assumptions to people with opinions other than yours, but harder to see your own biases.

If you are being honest why did you group two different paragraphs of my statement together as though they are one?

This statement..."I know people who are terrified to even suggest that the damage they have received from the covid vax is causing the increasing levels of suffering they are experiencing." Was a part of my response to this comment by Lilith...

"A lot of these woman are now dealing with Covid, they all have gotten Covid, they all have abnormal periods. Some have lasted a month, some have breathing issues now. They deny it's from the vaccine, they won't admit it, and yet they sit there on their high horse spouting that it's all the unvaccinated fault, how can they be selfish, blah, blah, blah!"

This statement..."Their behavior is precisely that of cult members, they have shut off their ability to think about what they are doing or espousing. To be have a different opinion than their leaders would be social suicide.

People prefer to feel accepted than to come to their own conclusions." Was in response to this part of liliths post...

"The other intersting thing is they want to force vaccines on everyone, so everyone has to be vaccinated, they cheer on the mandates. I feel like these people have completley lost thier minds. They can't wait to have their child take this shot, and a lot of their kids have taken the shot. One child is in the hospital. The other kids are getting backlashes at school, their friends wnat nothing to do with them. They have vetoed them out, and saying because your vaccinated I can't play with you anymore."

Why exactly have you attempted to obfuscate the dialogue that was occurring?

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Either way this mandatory oppression rises at levels unseen in history.
From here on they can create every scenario possible.

The world is broke, we were uprising the needed a tool , they created a tool and it's working.
Something will happen much worse as we have seen before...

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

If you are being honest why did you group two different paragraphs of my statement together as though they are one?

This statement..."I know people who are terrified to even suggest that the damage they have received from the covid vax is causing the increasing levels of suffering they are experiencing." Was a part of my response to this comment by Lilith...

"A lot of these woman are now dealing with Covid, they all have gotten Covid, they all have abnormal periods. Some have lasted a month, some have breathing issues now. They deny it's from the vaccine, they won't admit it, and yet they sit there on their high horse spouting that it's all the unvaccinated fault, how can they be selfish, blah, blah, blah!"

This statement..."Their behavior is precisely that of cult members, they have shut off their ability to think about what they are doing or espousing. To be have a different opinion than their leaders would be social suicide.

People prefer to feel accepted than to come to their own conclusions." Was in response to this part of liliths post...

"The other intersting thing is they want to force vaccines on everyone, so everyone has to be vaccinated, they cheer on the mandates. I feel like these people have completley lost thier minds. They can't wait to have their child take this shot, and a lot of their kids have taken the shot. One child is in the hospital. The other kids are getting backlashes at school, their friends wnat nothing to do with them. They have vetoed them out, and saying because your vaccinated I can't play with you anymore."

Why exactly have you attempted to obfuscate the dialogue that was occurring?

I'm sorry if you think I misrepresented what you wrote or misquoted you in some way, but I did copy and paste exactly what you wrote. Yes, I deleted a paragraph break so the quote would take up less space, but I don't think that would count as editing the meaning of what you wrote in any way. No matter whether the words you wrote were in response to someone else or not, I assume if you write the words then you believe them, and I take you at face value when you describe people who do not share your beliefs as "cult members, (who) have shut off their ability to think about what they are doing or espousing. To be have a different opinion than their leaders would be social suicide. People prefer to feel accepted than to come to their own conclusions."

If you wrote that but don't actually believe it, then fair enough. If you do believe it, then my point stands that it's very easy to attach negative labels and assumptions to people with opinions other than yours, but harder to see your own biases.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Littlebatman
You also appear to be anti-vax, which implies you think you are better than the rest of the worlds lead scientists and medical professionals.

Backwards as usual...

It is pro-vaxxers who think they are better than everyone who might dare to question those in positions of authority that have demonstrated, repeatedly over a period of many decades, that they are nothing more than liars and greedy vultures.

That further implies narcissism,[/quote
Apparently you don't even know what that means. Maybe try a dictionary before using words that are too big for you.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: VinMan

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Here in the UK folk who bang on about politics etc in pubs etc are generally called "the pub bore".

Here in the US, a bunch of men met in pubs, talked about politics and eventually wrote The Declaration Of Independence. In fact, people are still talking about it till this very day.

Yeah, but antivaxxers, not so much.....

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Littlebatman
You also appear to be anti-vax, which implies you think you are better than the rest of the worlds lead scientists and medical professionals.

Backwards as usual...

It is pro-vaxxers who think they are better than everyone who might dare to question those in positions of authority that have demonstrated, repeatedly over a period of many decades, that they are nothing more than liars and greedy vultures.

That further implies narcissism,[/quote
Apparently you don't even know what that means. Maybe try a dictionary before using words that are too big for you.

Three sides to every story, yours, mine and the truth.

🧐😉

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I'm sorry if you think I misrepresented what you wrote or misquoted you in some way, but I did copy and paste exactly what you wrote. Yes, I deleted a paragraph break so the quote would take up less space, but I don't think that would count as editing the meaning of what you wrote in any way. No matter whether the words you wrote were in response to someone else or not, I assume if you write the words then you believe them, and I take you at face value when you describe people who do not share your beliefs as "cult members, (who) have shut off their ability to think about what they are doing or espousing. To be have a different opinion than their leaders would be social suicide. People prefer to feel accepted than to come to their own conclusions.

It is not a matter of what I think, it is precisely what you did.

Your assertion that it was to take up less space is laughable.

Context is vital in any point that is being presented. Your deliberate obfuscation of context makes your entire premise null and void.
edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130amThursday10 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Two People walk into a Bar.
One comes out Sane
The other comes out Still Snowed by Brandon &
His Science.
a reply to: elementalgrove

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on Sat Nov 27 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join