It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personal encounter, pro-vaxxer goes full nazi, all it took was a few talking points...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

There is delusion on all sides, not just on one.

Are we on repeat mode?

Yes there are delusional people on both sides, one side is encouraging more control of government and one side is fighting against it.

History shows you should be resisting the kinds of moves our government is taking, what my encounter shows is that some members of society are ready to move into a terrifying new reality.

Ahh....I see a great opportunity here.
Check your PM in a few.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Aye it is triggering to hear someone go full nazi, I do not deny that at all.

Really I would hope anyone would be taken a back to have that kind of rhetoric espoused and gleefully embraced.

You are trying to justify her statement by placing blame upon myself, perhaps you agree with her take and that is why you are triggered?

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Smigg

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

This plandemic works because most people are self centered little boys and girls at heart masquerading as adults, you exposed in this little girl how the majority are, and that's the sad fact. This post will upset the sheep because they don't like being exposed, they just don't have the character inside them to see the truth.

You forgot to mention "TPTB".

Tsk.

What about them ?

Well you mentioned "plandemic" and called folk "sheep" so why not go the full hog?

The truths upsetting you isn't it.

No. Did you miss the smiley winky face?

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   

It is everybody's fundamental right to do with their body as he/she/it sees fit.

I stand with the people who are now being excluded from society because of their personal choice.
a reply to: drinkbeker

Sadly until this is understood and embraced as the foundation of how we move forward you will not hear the end of this.

It truly is as simple as these two sentences.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

There is delusion on all sides, not just on one.

Are we on repeat mode?

Yes there are delusional people on both sides, one side is encouraging more control of government and one side is fighting against it.

History shows you should be resisting the kinds of moves our government is taking, what my encounter shows is that some members of society are ready to move into a terrifying new reality.

Ah. So you are a wind up merchant that gets their jollies that way.

Thanks for the self righteous lectures.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Had a pretty wild experience the other night that I have taken some time to reflect on and would like to share my thoughts.

In my day to day interactions with people I have typically tried to point out some basic truths about the absurdity of the Covid measures we have seen globally, occasionally I will facetiously act out the talking points I hear and move along.

While out at a bar in a heavily liberal area (two masks/face shield/gloves in a car while driving type of place) if you get my gist and a conversation started with a masked woman.

Naturally enough it began with a bold declaration of "I got my booster!" a sort of rejoicing was in the air.

I engaged in the conversation with her, expressing my gratitude for her commitment to protecting the community.

Now admittedly I am being facetious with all of my rhetoric, but I am capable of conveying a sense of sincerity.

I stated, that I have a friend who is a maniac and actually believes that there would be any sort of corruption within the pharma/science/governmental structure.

I stated that this friend also saw that Fauci was on the news and stated that the situation is dire, vaccines are not working, vaccinated people are at risk of death and hospitalization and that this proves that natural immunity is better (something about an Israeli study) and honestly thinks that he has the right to choose what he puts in his body.

I also stated that at this point we should probably start putting the unvaccinated into camps in order to protect society from their reckless disregard for science. It is their willing choice to be placed into such a place, again emphasizing that the ridiculous nature of someone daring to question the experts or to assert bodily autonomy.

She agreed with every single statement I facetiously made. At one point when discussing the unvaccinated, she looked around and lowered her voice slightly and with pure hatred stated "I HATE THEM" spoken as a whisper but the emotion behind it was blind rage.

She proceeds to link up with her friend and glowingly state she loved her interaction with me and my buddy.

Honestly I am still blown away by this interaction.

Embracing the concept of a concentration with glee is not something I thought I would encounter. All it took was a little bit of encouragement and her darkest thoughts were happily espoused.

To finish this thought experiment, I would have followed up by going up to her and informing her that the friend I spoke of was imaginary and in actuality it was me who thought the way I described, sadly I did not have the time.

Hopefully she would reflect on the insane perspective she embraced.

What a wild world!

Stay safe out there frenz

What do you call this toxic moral righteousness? Immune supremacy? Vaxx supremacy? Pharma supremacy?

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Thanks for the self righteous lectures.

Thank you for attending!

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

What do you call this toxic moral righteousness? Immune supremacy? Vaxx supremacy? Pharma supremacy?

I would call it a real world manifestation of "the road to hell is paved with good intentions."

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

This plandemic works because most people are self centered little boys and girls at heart masquerading as adults, you exposed in this little girl how the majority are, and that's the sad fact. This post will upset the sheep because they don't like being exposed, they just don't have the character inside them to see the truth.

You forgot to mention "TPTB".

Tsk.

What about them ?

Well you mentioned "plandemic" and called folk "sheep" so why not go the full hog?

The truths upsetting you isn't it.

No. Did you miss the smiley winky face?

Yes I saw the smiley wink but your general reaction to this thread seemed negative so I mistook your comment to be on the same narrative.
Reading text can be insufficient some times.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Bunch

Maybe the reason your group doesn't talk politics is
because the topic can be divisive.
Maybe you need better places to hangout and you need
better friends or something.
Real friends may argue and bicker some over volatile
topics but they usually remain friends.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Smigg

Indeed.

😉🍺🦡

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I would call it a real world manifestation of "the road to hell is paved with good intentions."

There's a slightly more elaborate version.

"...but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." - C.S. Lewis

link   

a reply to: Smigg

Indeed.

😉🍺🦡

link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

Do you not see some irony in you referring to "your group" and then going on about being "divisive"?

Most of us know about "real friends" and have some, by the way, thanks.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

"...but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." - C.S. Lewis

I have never heard this one, thank you for sharing, how accurate this is.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

Do you not see some irony in you referring to "your group" and then going on about being "divisive"?

Most of us know about "real friends" and have some, by the way, thanks.

It was a response using the original posters rhetoric.

You understand that right?

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

I have never heard this one, thank you for sharing, how accurate this is.

I can't take credit, DBC posted it recently and it caught my eye. There's a full quote available on Google.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

If I want a drink I don't waste time and money going
to a bar.I have a fully stocked bar at home and a very
interesting husband to talk to.The only division I have
had with my husband is my membership here on ATS.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

ATS should really consider organising a significant-other-apology-day.

Bless all of them and their patience with us...

edit on 20-11-2021 by drinkbeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

I have a fully stocked bar at home

Can I head over there now?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join