It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personal encounter, pro-vaxxer goes full nazi, all it took was a few talking points...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: elementalgrove

a reply to: elementalgrove

There are nutters on both sides. Some posters on here actively encourage folk to go out and catch Covid, with suggestions as to how they can do that, so that we might gain herd immunity.

Nutters everywhere.

What you are describing puts the individual at their own risk.

What the person I interacted with leads to crimes against humanity, not exactly the same thing.

Depends on your point of view.

It is, however, advocating and encouraging putting others at potential risk.

Perhaps those who choose to remain unvaxxinated should be isolated in a camp?

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Smigg
This plandemic works because most people are self centered little boys and girls at heart masquerading as adults, you exposed in this little girl how the majority are, and that's the sad fact. This post will upset the sheep because they don't like being exposed, they just don't have the character to see the truth.

Aye and this truth is the reason I made the post.

I imagine it was quite similar in Nazi Germany when they began making their moves to isolate the "threats" to society.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Why bother? who cares, I keep my opinions to myself out in public, don't care what people do or not do/say.

To each their own though.

Worth every minute of it!

Hey, all good, whatever floats your boat! Personally, life is sh#tty enough without looking for animosity or a fight.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   

There are nutters on both sides. Some posters on here actively encourage folk to go out and catch Covid, with suggestions as to how they can do that, so that we might gain herd immunity.

Nutters everywhere.

What the person I interacted with leads to crimes against humanity, not exactly the same thing.

No, of course not. Please, just stop that. Are you just a wind up merchant that gets their jollies that way?

Seems that way from your OP.
edit on 20-11-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Nutters everywhere.

No, of course not. Please, just stop that. Are you just a wind up merchant that gets their jollies that way?

Seems that way from your OP.

I don't know, I mean they are willingly putting people at risk, are you so sure that the Australians do not have the right idea?

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Ok so you get joy out of upsetting people.
You are problem to your community. Instead of engaging in a constructive conversation you just went to being a A hole.
I went to bar and had a great time. And did not try my best to be a A hole. Had a great time to! I made jokes that had the entire bar laughing.
But you are what I call a downer. Sucks to be you DUDE.
According to some people we have this problem in society. That problem being that as a country we are divided. You have shown how this problem is perpetuated.
So congrats on being that person......DUDE

Aw shucks thank you for your input DUDE.

Sounds like you are so popular!

You act as if I caused drama, I had a conversation with someone and got to see who they truly were by simply echoing what they thought and ultimately giving them an opportunity to honor what they believe.

What is dividing this country is people like the woman I have described, becoming so hateful they want to see those they disagree with carted of to a camp.

Congrats on your successful jokes, I am sure you are a legend in your community for your superior social skills!

You can try your best to justify your behavior in that setting but ultimately YOU directly caused it. Had you not decided to do what you did perhaps you could have had a good conversation. But nah you felt the need to engage in something not that.
And yes I am very funny.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Point out how great Trump was to push the vaccine development at warp speed, and now people have the gall to not want it. The nerve!

That gets liberals into brain-lock every time, lol.

link   

Just a thought, but perhaps she was being as facetious as you were and later said to her friend out of your earshot "What a loon!"?

Just a thought.

You act as if these nuts don’t exist, they are everywhere.

link   

Why bother? who cares, I keep my opinions to myself out in public, don't care what people do or not do/say.

Hey, all good, whatever floats your boat! Personally, life is sh#tty enough without looking for animosity or a fight.

Actually, this minimized the potential animosity or for a fight.

Also led to some humor and laughs.

And in hindsight, it points to the level of delusion that is coming from some of our members of society.

All in all, my boat is floating just fine

link   

This plandemic works because most people are self centered little boys and girls at heart masquerading as adults, you exposed in this little girl how the majority are, and that's the sad fact. This post will upset the sheep because they don't like being exposed, they just don't have the character inside them to see the truth.

You forgot to mention "TPTB".

Tsk.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

You are problem to your community. Instead of engaging in a constructive conversation you just went to being a A hole.
I went to bar and had a great time. And did not try my best to be a A hole. Had a great time to! I made jokes that had the entire bar laughing.
According to some people we have this problem in society. That problem being that as a country we are divided. You have shown how this problem is perpetuated.

You act as if I caused drama, I had a conversation with someone and got to see who they truly were by simply echoing what they thought and ultimately giving them an opportunity to honor what they believe.

What is dividing this country is people like the woman I have described, becoming so hateful they want to see those they disagree with carted of to a camp.

Congrats on your successful jokes, I am sure you are a legend in your community for your superior social skills!

You can try your best to justify your behavior in that setting but ultimately YOU directly caused it. Had you not decided to do what you did perhaps you could have had a good conversation. But nah you felt the need to engage in something not that.
And yes I am very funny.

Directly caused what?

As far as that woman was concerned she wanted to introduce me to her friends and hoped to see me inside.

You are creating a narrative in your head, to trigger yourself into believing you have a position of virtuousness where you believe you have the grounds to lecture me on how to interact with out being a "downer".

Perhaps stick to comedy and your not as insightful as you tend to believe yourself to be.
edit on America/ChicagoSaturdayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130pmSaturday12 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Point out how great Trump was to push the vaccine development at warp speed, and now people have the gall to not want it. The nerve!

That gets liberals into brain-lock every time, lol.

Lulz

Gotta be careful, mentioning Trumps name in that place would have sent people to the psych ward.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Just a thought, but perhaps she was being as facetious as you were and later said to her friend out of your earshot "What a loon!"?

Just a thought.

You act as if these nuts don’t exist, they are everywhere.

Do I?

Perhaps you missed my post earlier where I said there were "Nutters everywhere"?

So, no.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

This plandemic works because most people are self centered little boys and girls at heart masquerading as adults, you exposed in this little girl how the majority are, and that's the sad fact. This post will upset the sheep because they don't like being exposed, they just don't have the character inside them to see the truth.

Tsk.

What about them ?

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Actually, this minimized the potential animosity or for a fight.

Also led to some humor and laughs.

And in hindsight, it points to the level of delusion that is coming from some of our members of society.

All in all, my boat is floating just fine

There is delusion on all sides, not just on one.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I don't care!!

I don't care, I really don"t care!!!

Got you vaccination...good for you!!

Didn't get it...also good for you!!

I'm so sick and tired of having to hear this stuff!

It is everybody's fundamental right to do with their body as he/she/it sees fit.

I stand with the people who are now being excluded from society because of their personal choice.

If government wants to eradicate such a dangerous threat...lock it down. Lock it all down...I don't care!!

Just lock it down for everybody...equaly.

Just stop it with the anecdotes of crazy people as if it means anything....

(I'm done, going into voluntary lockdown).

edit on 20-11-2021 by drinkbeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Tsk.

What about them ?

Well you mentioned "plandemic" and called folk "sheep" so why not go the full hog?

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

And yes I am very funny.

Directly caused what?

As far as that woman was concerned she wanted to introduce me to her friends and hoped to see me inside.

You are creating a narrative in your head, to trigger yourself into believing you have a position of virtuousness where you believe you have the grounds to lecture me on how to interact with out being a "downer".

Perhaps stick to comedy and your not as insightful as you tend to believe yourself to be.

You may be correct, or you may be trying to create a justification. Either way you still got triggered and are trying to point out how you triggered someone.
But the reality is, you got triggered silly.
And IDK what kind of bar you went to but here back home in the south we don't talk about politics at a bar. Maybe change your setting.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

There is delusion on all sides, not just on one.

Are we on repeat mode?

Yes there are delusional people on both sides, one side is encouraging more control of government and one side is fighting against it.

History shows you should be resisting the kinds of moves our government is taking, what my encounter shows is that some members of society are ready to move into a terrifying new reality.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Tsk.

What about them ?

Well you mentioned "plandemic" and called folk "sheep" so why not go the full hog?

The truths upsetting you isn't it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join