It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rep. Jerry Nadler calls on Justice Department to review Rittenhouse decision.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Enduro

I don't know if the Rittenhouse trial is the cause but mean while in
Chicago. I been
listening to the police scanner. Shots fired calls all night long and
an incident of at least twenty shots fired behind a fire station.
It must be scary as hell to be a cop there right now. To much
jumpin off to keep track of no doubt. Place has gone off the deep
end.

Zone 13 dist 9 if you want to listen
edit on 20-11-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Brokenwngs1986
He should worry about letting Pelosi wipe his a$$ and slither back under the rock he crawled out of.
m.youtube.com...

What the hell? Is Jerry Nadler;
1.) Drunk?
2.) Depends is full of "stuff"?
3.) Suffering a mini-stroke?
4.) Practicing for a Batman role as "The Penguin"?

I'm going to go with all of the above 🤣🤣🤣

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Brokenwngs1986

I threw up in my mouth a little bit.

Thanks

Disgusting human being
edit on 20-11-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Onlyyouknow

originally posted by: JimmyNeutr0n
Just an example, maybe a far fetched one that wouldn't fly in court, they could charge him for insurrection under 18 U.S. Code § 2383 which carries a maximum 10 year sentence. It would be worth it to mention however....Amy Coney Barrett is the circuit justice for the 7th circuit. In any circumstance, this will probably fall flat on its face.

This is just rigor mortis of the dying body of the Democrats.

You do realize that Amy Coney Barrett is a Supreme Court Justice now as of 10/27/2020. She no longer serves on the 7th circuit.

Nadler needs to just stop with his “opinions”; it is not helpful or desirable for the American people. The mindless Democrat drones will eat this up just as they always do. Rinse and repeat, rinse again and repeat until you have holes showing. Freaking dumb poops.

Amy Coney Barrett does cover the 7th circuit: US Supreme Court

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Nadler can go to hell.

Kyle can add him to his long list of people to sue.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

It appears that I am wrong. I misinterpreted the posters intent- was thinking about previous appointment to appeals court .
for me!

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 05:58 AM
link   

edit on 20-11-2021 by Enduro because: Video already posted off Jerry pooping his pants

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Brokenwngs1986
He should worry about letting Pelosi wipe his a$$ and slither back under the rock he crawled out of.
m.youtube.com...

What the hell? Is Jerry Nadler;
1.) Drunk?
2.) Depends is full of "stuff"?
3.) Suffering a mini-stroke?
4.) Practicing for a Batman role as "The Penguin"?

He shat himself, then Joe said “hold my beer”.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 06:07 AM
link   

I betting that slo joes white house ( should be called red house for communist ) is telling him and his DOJ no no no. They got to much sh@@ going on right now and being called out on it. To do some sh@@ like this would put a nail in the dems bid to keep control next years election, which seems to be hanging by a thread now.

Of course most lefty states still have dominion machines, or got some new ones so who knows what them freaky people will do.

edit on 20-11-2021 by TomCollin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: JimmyNeutr0n

And yet. More legal action from a bunch of corrupt lawyers that happens to make more work and money for other lawyers.

See a pattern…….

It’s like we have lawyers treating the USA as a bad divorce to milk the system for money?

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Welcome to the new USA where your guilty until proven innocent

Nothing new about it. How many here, not too mention the minions at the propaganda rallies scream for Hillary Clinton to be locked up?

Who has threatened the judge? is that free speech or not? That congressman Gosar posted a video of him killing AOC and attacking president Biden, should he be arrested? or is it free speech?

MSM following jurors? It was an independent guy and did he break any laws?

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I've read and heard this now a few times.

Haven't read the entire thread, so perhaps this was mentioned previously, but the Fifth Amendment of the US Constitution must not be very clear to Mr. Nadler, which I find highly disturbing, considering the profession that he is using to extract money from taxpayers for, well, eating and farting basically.

Kyle Rittenhouse was found innocent, by a jury of his peers, for a number of alleged crimes. Re-trying him for any of the charges from which he was just acquitted would be a serious violation of the principle of "double jeopardy", which the 5th Amendment specifically proscribes:

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

Presumably Nadler knows this and is making loud, foul-smelling noise with his mouth, for a change.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brassmonkey
Unfortunately from the research I have done the Federal government and the states are considered
“separate sovereigns” by SCOTUS and this means
That the 5th amendment double jeopardy clause does not apply and the feds could try him for homicide.

Now this really would make the dems and Biden look like
They are not respecting the rule of law though. Biden
Got elected on a # ton independent voters and he is already at a 34% approval rating. I think it would be a horrible move for the midterms and even more solidify the bloodbath of dems losing the house and senate next year if they try to prosecute.

a reply to: JimmyNeutr0n

I can't really see what possible federal jurisdictional context that the FBI or anyone else could possibly argue, and my hunch is, with how badly certain parties wanted to burn this kid, if they could've leveled federal charges, they'd have done it by now.

If "they" "go there", that means either the 5th Amendment has been breached, or the federal government would be overstepping their boundary in investigating and prosecuting local crimes, and either way, I don't see that going unchallenged, legally or otherwise.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Fat Jerry is just waking up from his diabetic coma. He's an idiot who didn't watch any of the trial and has no grasp on the facts. He should go eat some cake and pie and SFTU about things he no knowledge of.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   
A week ago Fat Jerry wasn’t going to run again. Now he is grandstanding for future voters?

Time for a decision committee for all these old bats to moth ball them based on grasp of cognitive ability. That way even AOC can’t claim age discrimination when she gets tossed.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Since when has it become illegal to cross state lines?

Asking for a friend of the Constitution

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That was hilarious, uncomfortable and disgusting all at the same time.

And she mentioned Auntie Maxine, too, to top off the caca cake.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Since when has it become illegal to cross state lines?

It's not illegal for BLM and ANTIFA to be bussed across state lines.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Nadler amplifying the lies by say KR was armed crossing state lines.

He wasn't armed when he went from IL to WI 🤣

Massive MSM effort to lie.

And some publications are lying about the Race of the victims" 🤣

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   
DOJ look out !!!!

People starting to see you want to micromanage every single locality !!!

What's THAT called ? 🤣🦇🤣

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join