It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A reprt from Britsh ER and Aussies ER.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   
This guy is in a carpark outside a Britsh ER . Going to the trouble to make a vid to express his views on what is happening. Is he a nutter he doesn't look like one to me.www.bitchute.com...
The next is a call in to a radio station in Melbourne . The nurse is concerned that they are getting bogged down with Myocarditis patients. So reports from different parts of the world tell basically the same story. www.bitchute.com... Of course make your own minds up, but I can't see any of these concerns being discussed in open discussion.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

This guy is in a carpark outside a Britsh ER . Going to the trouble to make a vid to express his views on what is happening. Is he a nutter he doesn't look like one to me

Yep , looks like a nutter with a poorly big toe to me.

He's gone to A&E for his poorly big toe and he knows the vaccination status of people being brought in by ambulance .... How ?
Obviously a psychic nutter with a poorly big toe.

edit on 19-11-2021 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

He said he asked the tearful nurses. Let's face it these lying pieces of #e should be shot for spreading misinformation. But then again he probably is a nutter and should be treated with a burst of ECT that should fix it eh?

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

He said he asked the tearful nurses. Let's face it these lying pieces of #e should be shot for spreading misinformation. But then again he probably is a nutter and should be treated with a burst of ECT that should fix it eh?

It would be illegal for NHS staff to give any info like that under several UK laws like Data Protection Act unless the person is family/named as next of kin. It doesn't happen in the UK. The guy is a nutter making stuff up.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I work the cardiac unit of my hospital, we are not bogged down with myocarditis patients. Nor are we bogged down with covid patients.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Let's face it these lying pieces of #e should be shot for spreading misinformation.

Are you not helping them spread this misinformation ?

As per the post by bastion , nurses cannot and will not divulge information on patients to anyone much less to a joe schmo with a broken toe in A&E.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Makes you think why Austria's public officials are desperate into forcing everyone into getting those vaccines?

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   

But what about the other one calling talkback radio in Melbourne how will you debunk that, I would like to hear. In free speech land, anyone can say anything they want, then it stands and falls on its merit. They can suffer the consequences or not as the case may be. That's how real information gets spread and the right questions get asked. Then we get to some semblance of a conclusion. But that's in a free society, not one running in the dark.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

It would be illegal for NHS staff to give any info like that under several UK laws like Data Protection Act unless the person is family/named as next of kin. It doesn't happen in the UK. The guy is a nutter making stuff up.

Lol data protection act? Like vaccine passports? Asking for a friend

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

No , like the possibility of losing your job if you break it.

What is the role of NHS staff in relation to data protection?
As a public authority NHS England and NHS Improvement is required to appoint a Data Protection Officer by the GDPR. ... The DPO is responsible for providing advice, monitoring compliance, and is the first point of contact in the organisation for data protection matters.

On receipt of a request by or on behalf of an individual for information held
about them, or any other data subject’s rights in relation to their personal data,
staff will immediately notify their line manager and the customer contact centre
and abide by the Procedure for managing personal data requests.
• Not send any personal information outside of the United Kingdom without the
authority of the Data Protection Officer.
Understand that breaches of this Policy may result in disciplinary action, up to
and including dismissal

Section 170 (1) of the Data Protection Act 2018: Unlawful obtaining etc of personal
data, states it is an offence for a person knowingly or recklessly:
(a) to obtain or disclose personal data without the consent of the controller
(b) to procure the disclosure of personal data to another person without the
consent of the controller
, or
(c) after obtaining personal data, to retain it without the consent of the person who
was the controller in relation to the personal data when it was obtained
www.england.nhs.uk...

Patient confidentiality is a serious matter in the NHS , I've been security checked because I deal with patient records.

edit on 19-11-2021 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   

So you get all your information from a computer, which is logged by a physician who has been told to report nothing that would encourage vaccine hesitancy?

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Reply to Gortex, quote function is acting up for me.

There are lots of people loosing their jobs these days standing up for what they believe.

edit on 11 19 2021 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   
As a former practitioner I am quite familiar with the concept of medical privacy…why I was pointing out the hypocracy of vax passports…

edit on 19-11-2021 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

No , like the possibility of losing your job if you break it.

What is the role of NHS staff in relation to data protection?
As a public authority NHS England and NHS Improvement is required to appoint a Data Protection Officer by the GDPR. ... The DPO is responsible for providing advice, monitoring compliance, and is the first point of contact in the organisation for data protection matters.

On receipt of a request by or on behalf of an individual for information held
about them, or any other data subject’s rights in relation to their personal data,
staff will immediately notify their line manager and the customer contact centre
and abide by the Procedure for managing personal data requests.
• Not send any personal information outside of the United Kingdom without the
authority of the Data Protection Officer.
Understand that breaches of this Policy may result in disciplinary action, up to
and including dismissal

Section 170 (1) of the Data Protection Act 2018: Unlawful obtaining etc of personal
data, states it is an offence for a person knowingly or recklessly:
(a) to obtain or disclose personal data without the consent of the controller
(b) to procure the disclosure of personal data to another person without the
consent of the controller
, or
(c) after obtaining personal data, to retain it without the consent of the person who
was the controller in relation to the personal data when it was obtained
www.england.nhs.uk...

Patient confidentiality is a serious matter in the NHS , I've been security checked because I deal with patient records.

Patient confidentiality is a serious matter if you tell someone the name of the patient. You can state a situation without giving the name and there is no illegal about it. Maybe you should think about what you are saying, you are discounting things with irrelevant Ad Hominum tactics.

Is the incident the guy talks about real there, all it really says is that the vaccine is not working as they said it would work? I do not know what is going on there, but I also know that you are saying a person is breaking the law and can't be trusted when there is no evidence he has. Does this vaccine cause people's immune systems to not work properly after a while? I don't know, but I am not going to believe Fauchi and high level people pushing the vaccine when the actual evidence supplied by the pharmaceutical companies does not match what they are telling us about this vaccine, the Pharma companies information is way more relevent and true than our health agencies remarks.

I do not think enough testing was done on the mRNA vaccines, the J&J has a little more history of use but they rushed all of these vaccines through. I am not anti-vax, but I do not believe these Covid vaccines are good enough, they don't even protect the ones that need them most because you cannot stimulate an immune system that is not working. I do not like the twisting of the evidence to make these vaccines look like a life saver, to me I think these vaccines are way inferior to what the pharma companies have been creating before they tossed aside the safety regulations and vaccine standards to go warp speed.

Maybe you believe in this, I believe in real science. Maybe the guy in the video is saying things that are blown up, but the numbers of people around here getting sick from covid who were supposed to be fully vaccinated is pretty high, and from what I am seeing here, there does not appear to be any reduction in the numbers of vaccinated patients compared to vaccinated patients that are in the hospitals in the UP. My wife had her J&J vaccine about four and a half months ago, she got the covid way worse than I did two weeks ago, I had no vaccine and it lasted maybe three day, no fever, just a cough, she had a fever for a week and got sicker than with the flu. She is still hacking but recovering well. Now she does not need to get a booster shot anyway, the official government information site she was sent to view said she does not have to take any tests for three months and she is protected and if she does get sick, it will not be covid again so no need to go in for a covid test....which means that even the regulatory agency knows everyone who recovers is well protected for at minimum three months. They told her the main strain she probably has around here is the Delta.

I do not have any evidence I had it because why would I get tested when we are breathing the same air in the car going for the tests and we sleep in the same bed. I know virus particles were in my nose, I would not have passed the test even if I had natural immunity already to it from before and was not a problem. All that test means is that there were viral particles in her nose...but all the symptoms were there, those symptoms are the ones that verify the active disease, the actual test does not.... I believe in properly interpreted science, not what I am seeing and hearing coming from the health agencies where high ranking officials are trying to use improperly applied science to boost their ego.

Is this virus real...Yes. Is it dangerous to all people...NO. Is it dangerous to some people...Yes, it can kill some people.

There are so many ways to dampen this viruses ability to go covid, it does not even scare me one bit. Almost all the antiviral natural chemistries in foods hamper this virus adequately, but lots of people do not eat those foods, they will get sick from almost any virus. Now is that why so many vaccines are being developed, to me it seems like just telling the people the whole truth about these antiviral foods would be what these agencies that are supposed to be looking after us should be doing, not peddling fear. The agencies saying there is no proven treatment for this disease funded the research early last year that verified that these natural food chemistry work...but they stay mute about it.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Having watched the video I can say that most of what he says is highly questionable, even the reason he went to A&E. He'd been seen before once and I'm doubtful a service like NHS 111 (the number to phone for medical advice here in the UK) would've advised him to go to A&E... A dislocated toe yet he's standing doing a YouTube video.

When I was last at A&E about 5-6 months ago I saw 2 nurses outside in uniform in the 10 hours I waited and they were on duty looking for a patient, plenty of nurses out of uniform leaving the premises and such but their was very little chance of conversation with them plus there's the absolute fact that covid wards are nowhere near A&E for obvious reasons covid patients would not be admitted via A&E, symptoms like blood clots may go through that entrance although I seriously question how this guy would know what people are being admitted for.

The rest I agree with, I'm sure you know why things that work against covid has been scrutinized or demonized. Money. The vaccines do have side affects one of my family members had a heart attack 2 weeks after the jab and my father developed fairly bad bruising all over his body days after his... Blood clots? He didn't need care but it was alarming to see, I'll note that my family may have had covid early on, it spread like wildfire but both my parents were asymptomatic seemingly, my sister had the jab at that time due to work and she was fine but it took me nearly 2-3 months to start feeling right again.

I also didn't catch covid months later after being exposed to it, kind of alludes to me having antibodies. I'll add that the infection itself wasn't an issue but the headaches and nosebleeds were annoying and my breathing wasn't right for a while, I've got a tough nose and it never bleeds but whatever I caught had me sneezing blood for weeks.

Each to their own tho, I don't plan on getting vaxxed and I somewhat loath propaganda and people preaching their agendas, I suspect this chap is doing just that.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Looks like the vax centres in China seem to be a bit busy with the injuries not caused by the vax.www.bitchute.com... looks like they definitely had a bad batch.

edit on 19-11-2021 by anonentity because: adding

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

But he's not been given 'personal info' that would fall under any privacy; no names have been given

I'm in the UK and it often happens that Drs will say "we've had a lot of xyz lately"

By your logic that these nurses broke the law, did they not do the same when they were commenting on how their hospitals were overrun with covid patients? Or is that somehow different?

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 03:29 AM
link   

As a former practitioner I am quite familiar with the concept of medical privacy…why I was pointing out the hypocracy of vax passports…

I don't disagree that vax passports are hypocritical but as a former practitioner you will agree that claim in the video from the guy with the dodgy toe is pure fiction ?

Can't imagine any of the nurses I know , tearful or otherwise , would impart that kind of information to a stranger in A&E.
edit on 20-11-2021 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

I completely agree with that I've been writing to local authority and MPs about how passport are a mass invasion of privacy and Dr patient confidentiality with no real benefit.

Drs and nurses don't just give out a persons medical history for randoms on the street - a few mates are Drs and nurses, they do sometimes breakdown and have to go for a cry outside but it tends to be patients they've cared for for a few weeks/months and a close family like bond has been created.

Even though I've known the mates for over 30 years they'll never reveal the name of a condition or the person - if anything the regulations are too strict. My neuro and consultant neuro have their offices next door to each other but they're not allowed to get together and share my notes to create a treatment plan. Everything has to go via the receptionist instead of direct which takes about six months to ask a question and another six to recieve a reply.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: WraithOfEva777

It's not not my logic, it's just the law in the UK. It's not just names that falls under these legal restrictions - I'm fro the UK myself not a medical/health professional but was a social work proffesional doing support work for disabled students and had to be regularly trained in DPA, SENDA, DDA and several thousand pages of Acts and Laws - I've also done a lot of volunteering anonymising and processing data of vulnerable people for charities.

If a student had big black sunglasses, a white cane and a braille book it'd still be illegal for me to tell anyone they're blind and would be immediuately sacked and banned from the profession (and probably face legal action).

They're allowed to say 'there's been a lot of x, y, z' as it's general, doesn't give out any info that would allow someone to trace back personal details and is part of public health.

The guy in the video is claiming he was told what the condition was of a man he saw arriving in an ambulance, that he had recieved two jabs and was sick and dying - that'd break pretty much every safeguarding and privacy law.

edit on 20-11-2021 by bastion because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join