It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Biden Had an Unannounced Medical Procedure Today 11.19.2021

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I wonder if Putin sent him flowers 😃

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Hillary must have been fuming

Shes probably pre-occupied with trying to stay out of jail. Special counsel Durham is getting closer to her.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   
FYI:

Here is the Joe Biden's current PHYSICAL medical condition, as of November 19, 2021, from the White House physician.

A 6-page report: www.whitehouse.gov...

It's interesting that even with the physician painting Joe Biden's health in the best light, it's obvious from the report and medications, that there are many body weaknesses.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Plan all along 81 million votes for a lying sack of $H!+ forced to bow out of his first run (he doesn't understand how the internet works and that some of us are actually old enough to remember) transfers power to the woman who bowed out for only having 2% approval in the primaries. Makes sense to those who have to draw big boxes to do simple math thanks to Gates and think postponing fake vax data for 50 years is a good solid plan in favor of "feels." Keep wearing that useless and/or poisonous mask, hoping you pass out and just go away sooner than later., Karens.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:45 AM
link   

edit on 11/20/2021 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: gb540 i can hear her bwahhahahaing from nc.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   
The Bolsheviks running your country needed a puppet

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Saturday Nov 20th Update (Joe Biden's 79th Birthday)

President JOE BIDEN's test results from his physical yesterday are trickling in...

Revelation: HE HAS A STIFF GAIT.

www.bloomberg.com...

Not a big deal...right?

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Any full detailed psychological/Psychiatric exam ? 😃

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: nugget1

Maybe doctors figured out how to do a reverse lobotomy? Maybe implanting an ostomy bag to avoid the dreaded diaper aroma?
I can think of a dozen more procedures he desperately needs, but better quit before I start a 'mostly peaceful' protest on ATS.

Are you implying the doctors suspect mid-stage COLON CANCER? I believe Joe is exhibiting some of the symptoms. Maybe a medical pro will chime in with her/his opinion.

What are the defining symptoms of mid-stage colon cancer?

Asking for a friend...

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Signals
The perhaps more scary part of what is unfolding is who is in de-facto second in command right now!

Not de-facto - ACTUAL 2nd in command.

Scarier, I know...

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Riouz5

That shouldnt of made me Laugh..ty

Its really Sad that they/Handlers are parading an senile old man

This way

The Whole world is Laughing at American Leadership, or lack of..

Riouz

They've been laughing since election day.

The rest of us cry...or get drunk and yell at the furniture.

Whatever floats your boat...

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: DBCowboy

81 Million people voted for Kamala to be in charge while Joe is off doing butt stuff.

81 million morons. Out of a total population of 350 million of which 253,768,092 are of legal voting age.

Yes, I had to look that up.

Estimates of the 2018 Voting Age Population

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Biden's 79th birthday is tomorrow.

Are you sure? Maybe your name is a bit ironic, if you didn't take care that you are actually saying the truth. I have not researched this, so maybe you are right - I am not going to dirty my fingers by typing that name in some search engine.

If you are correct, please disregard this post.

However, if you are thoughtless, incorrect, and despite being 'care we must' (which makes no sense anyway, the word order is odd, and it seems to talk about 'having to care' - but if you MUST care, it's not real), you didn't care enough (or take care, as in make sure) to be correct, here is some 'food for thought'..

When someone incarnates (the thing people call 'birth' in this world, erroneously - it's not a birth, it's just a slight transformation in the middle of a continuance), how many years old are they?

What's that? Did you say 'zero'? That is the number '0'.

Let's continue on our train of thought (how can train eat food, by the way? Someone didn't think through when they were inventing 'thought idioms' - food for thought, train of thought.. unless the 'thought' is an entity that can both eat and manufacture trains!).

Then that someone spends a whole year in this crazy world, and now their body (not really themselves, mind you) is exactly one year old, so it's their birthday. Again.

Their first birthday, their actual BIRTH-day, they are zero (0) years old.

Their SECOND birthday, which is like an anniversary of their actual birthday, they are.. how many years old?

That's right, they are one (1) year(s) old at their SECOND (2nd) birthday.

Following this reasoning, we can realize that when their tenth (10th) birthday happens, they are nine (9) years old.

So when their 79th birthday happens, they are 78 years old exactly.

I don't know how old that particular entity is (though it looks likely it's not a 78-year old human being, but more like two and a half-years old robotoid, biological robot, clone, or some such weirdness), but if they are 78 NOW, the next birthday can't be their 79th birthday, but it HAS to be their 80th.

As I said, though, please disregard this if you had this correct.

Usually people get this wrong, so I won't be holding my breath..
edit on 22-11-2021 by Shoujikina because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Maybe doctors figured out how to do a reverse lobotomy? Maybe implanting an ostomy bag to avoid the dreaded diaper aroma?
I can think of a dozen more procedures he desperately needs, but better quit before I start a 'mostly peaceful' protest on ATS.

Are you implying the doctors suspect mid-stage COLON CANCER? I believe Joe is exhibiting some of the symptoms. Maybe a medical pro will chime in with her/his opinion.

No; I was thinking of the rumors about why his handlers rush him out of the room during press conferences. You know, the ones where he had an unfortunate accident involving bodily functions and needs to be cleaned up?

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   

No; I was thinking of the rumors about why his handlers rush him out of the room during press conferences. You know, the ones where he had an unfortunate accident involving bodily functions and needs to be cleaned up?

I was thinking along a more serious note. Joe Biden is patched up well, but eventually the truths will come out, like they did with Ruth Bader-Ginsburg.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   
President Biden Had an Unannounced Medical Procedure

Pull his head out of his ass?

edit on 22-11-2021 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Shoujikina

Yes, I'm sure. Joe Biden years of age counted like the rest of ours, for better or worse. He is now 79. The average life expectancy for USA White Males is now 75.5 years, according to: www.cdc.gov... .

Joe Biden is living on borrowed time. Maybe the bank will keep renewing his loan...maybe not.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   
November 29, 2021

What's with this "trickling out" of information about President Biden's declining health? Now we learn...

During the November 19th procedure, doctors found and removed a 3 millimeter-size growth from his colon that appeared to be benign. “The polyp was removed without difficulty,” his doctor’s initial report said.

Several days later, on November 23, a follow-up memo said the growth was a tubular adenoma, a “benign, slow-growing, but thought to be potentially pre-cancerous lesion, for which no further action is required at this time.”
Source: www.self.com...

Could colon growths cause the obnoxiously loud farts people are hearing from President Biden? And the reported inability to hold his bowels, while meeting with Pope Francis last month?

Poop source. One of several: twitter.com...

---------------

Tonight, President Biden suddenly cancelled an address to the nation, 15 minutes before its scheduled start time.

Source: www.foxbusiness.com...

Due to health reasons? The White House isn't saying.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   
BIDEN DETERIORATION WATCH

Friday, December 3, 2021

This morning President Biden blames his health issues on his Grandson.

WASHINGTON, Dec 3 (Reuters) - A hoarse-sounding President Joe Biden said on Friday he has a cold, possibly contracted from a grandson.

After a speech about the U.S. economy in which he sounded congested and coughed several times, reporters asked Biden if he was okay.

"I'm okay. I have a test every day, a COVID test...

What I have is a one-and-a-half year old grandson who has a cold who likes to kiss his pop...it's just a cold," he said.
Source: www.reuters.com...

Didn't Biden blame his broken foot last year on his dog?

A pattern is emerging.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join