It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRUMPS Lies -vs- BIDENS Lies - No Contest on Which President Damaged Americans the Most.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Thursday, August 18, 2021

Everyone remembers the how our Anti-American news media (95% of US Media) labeled every word coming out of President Trump's mouth between 2017 and 2021 as a LIE. In fact, domestic terrorist CNN dedicated a specific team to counting President Trump "lies". After President Trump hit 3,000 lies, they ran this special!: www.cnn.com...

OK...lets assume President Trump lied in public, 6 times @ day, 7 days a week, as CNN describes. In your experience, which of those lies hurt America, Americans, or you personally?

I heard some of the untruths, but as I sit here now composing this post, I can't think of a single Donald Trump lie that damaged our country. Maybe one of you can refresh my memory.

But literally every few days, we're being exposed to Lies that Negatively Affect Human Lives, coming from current President Joseph R. Biden. Here's a few off the top of my head.

1.) If you get vaccinated against Covid-19, you will not contract Covid-19.
(www.newsweek.com...)

2.) If you are fully vaccinated, you no longer need to wear a mask!
(apnews.com...)

3a.) Oct 2020 - Candidate Biden to American Seniors (voters): “We’re going to make sure we reduce the premiums and reduce drug prices by making sure that there’s competition that doesn’t exist now, by allowing Medicare to negotiate.” (Source: patientsforaffordabledrugsnow.org...)

3b.) Oct 2021 - President Biden Abandons his Promise/Push to Lower Drug Prices for Seniors. Source: www.statnews.com...

4.) Dem nominee Joe Biden promises to bring "HOPE and LIFE to America", if Americans elect him as our President. Source: time.com... Do you feel HOPE and LIFE emanating from this guy???

5a.) Candidate Biden says, vote for him and he'll deliver Free Community College, and Reduction of existing Student Loan Debt.
(Source: www.cnbc.com... )

5b.) President Biden drops his promised "Free Community College" from his Build America Back Better spending bills.
(Source: www.npr.org... )

There are many more, but the above 5 examples are enough to demonstrate that JOE BIDENS LIES MATTER. They're not the trivial "soap opera" level untruths that CNN, MSNBC, the New York Times, and the Washington Post were obsessed with discovering, in President Trump's many speeches and press briefings.

-CareWeMust

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

3b.) Oct 2021 - President Biden Abandons his Promise/Push to Lower Drug Prices for Seniors. Source: www.statnews.com...

If I may add salt to that wound.....announced a few days ago.
Medicare Part B Premium Increase for 2022 Largest Ever

The increase is over 14%.

“Once again, American seniors and taxpayers will pay the price for the outrageous pricing behavior of big drug companies,” said Bill Sweeney, AARP senior vice president for government affairs. “When Big Pharma sets a high drug price, everyone pays for it — not just those who need the medications. That’s why Congress must act swiftly to pass prescription drug reforms in the Build Back Better Act, which would bring meaningful, much-needed relief to seniors and all Americans.”

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Just let us be run by Artificial Intelligence with IQ exceeding that of any individual human, please.

You can't trust that level of responsibility to dimwits, and I think most can agree, our political leaders are not geniuses. I don't care how many genius level advisors they have, just cut out the middle man interests, and let it be run by an impartial computer.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   
The colleges love this guy they even chant his name during football games 😀

Let’s Go Brandon!
edit on 18-11-2021 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist
Just let us be run by Artificial Intelligence with IQ exceeding that of any individual human, please.

You know how that ends, Hal.

You can't trust that level of responsibility to dimwits, and I think most can agree, our political leaders are not geniuses.

One party exceeds in this area.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Trump sat on intelligence reports from Wuhan, he knew what they were doing in that laboratory and that American money was paying for it. Don't try to tell me he didn't know for 4 years when it was published on the internet while Obma was still in office. Comparing the size and odor of turds doesn't make it somehow acceptable that turds are being elected to government office and neglecting their lawful duties.

edit on 19-11-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Of course, the increase in the cost of the Part B we pay is NOT considered in the cost of living increase they gave us. It wipes out about forty percent of the raise in Social security by itself....the rising cost of fuel for vehicles and for heating our homes will definitely use up everything else we got, but we do not need food, cutting back on food will take care of the inflation of food costs.

You would think since so many older Seniors were supposed to have died of covid that the price of Part B would be less, lots of people were in nursing homes that died, others that died were on multiple prescriptions for multiple health problems.

That med that supposedly destroys beta amyloyds can be replaced by consuming enzymes found in some fresh fruits like grapefruit or pineapple, but that would be bad, those enzymes also lower risk of severe covid....more seniors would live leading to higher costs of Medicare part B too. We still have a lot of baby boomers out there, they need to kill more of us to get the price of medicare down.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Of course, the increase in the cost of the Part B we pay is NOT considered in the cost of living increase they gave us. It wipes out about forty percent of the raise in Social security by itself....the rising cost of fuel for vehicles and for heating our homes will definitely use up everything else we got, but we do not need food, cutting back on food will take care of the inflation of food costs.

You would think since so many older Seniors were supposed to have died of covid that the price of Part B would be less, lots of people were in nursing homes that died, others that died were on multiple prescriptions for multiple health problems.

That med that supposedly destroys beta amyloyds can be replaced by consuming enzymes found in some fresh fruits like grapefruit or pineapple, but that would be bad, those enzymes also lower risk of severe covid....more seniors would live leading to higher costs of Medicare part B too. We still have a lot of baby boomers out there, they need to kill more of us to get the price of medicare down.

Then there is always the Soylent Green is people approach, young eat the old bing bang boom problem solved, just don’t tel the vegetarians there’s meat in their “fake hotdog” 😉

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   

That's sad. The Increased cost of Medicare health insurance will consume 28% of the average retiree's 2022 Cost-of-Living-Allowance (COLA) increase. That will leave the average retiree with $45.00 more per month to pay for BIDEN INFLATION that's hammering every corner of the U.S. economy.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 12:08 AM
link   

You can't trust that level of responsibility to dimwits, and I think most can agree, our political leaders are not geniuses. I don't care how many genius level advisors they have, just cut out the middle man interests, and let it be run by an impartial computer.

What human will program that computer? Bill Gates? It won't have any compassion for those who are sick or poor or dumb.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Ever heard of General Milley?

Maybe you're right though. I mean he did insist travel restrictions from China at the onset to quite the displeasure and calls of xenophobia from the left.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I'm 90% sure I'm not voting again until at least 2030 because I already know that nobody I respect will ever appear on the actual ballot.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 12:25 AM
link   
The Lies Keep Coming...

ANOTHER WHOPPER OF A LIE FROM JOE BIDEN

The Congressional Budget Office just released its official cost estimate for BBBetter.

Not only will Joe Biden's Build Back Better boondoggle cost more than the $0 dollars he promised...

It will actually ADD AT LEAST $367 BILLION dollars to the Federal Deficit.

That's 1/3rd of a TRILLION dollars!

Holy Smokes!: www.foxbusiness.com...

-Worst President Ever-

originally posted by: carewemust
Thursday, August 18, 2021

Everyone remembers the how our Anti-American news media (95% of US Media) labeled every word coming out of President Trump's mouth between 2017 and 2021 as a LIE. In fact, domestic terrorist CNN dedicated a specific team to counting President Trump "lies". After President Trump hit 3,000 lies, they ran this special!: www.cnn.com...

OK...lets assume President Trump lied in public, 6 times @ day, 7 days a week, as CNN describes. In your experience, which of those lies hurt America, Americans, or you personally?

I heard some of the untruths, but as I sit here now composing this post, I can't think of a single Donald Trump lie that damaged our country. Maybe one of you can refresh my memory.

But literally every few days, we're being exposed to Lies that Negatively Affect Human Lives, coming from current President Joseph R. Biden. Here's a few off the top of my head.

1.) If you get vaccinated against Covid-19, you will not contract Covid-19.
(www.newsweek.com...)

2.) If you are fully vaccinated, you no longer need to wear a mask!
(apnews.com...)

3a.) Oct 2020 - Candidate Biden to American Seniors (voters): “We’re going to make sure we reduce the premiums and reduce drug prices by making sure that there’s competition that doesn’t exist now, by allowing Medicare to negotiate.” (Source: patientsforaffordabledrugsnow.org...)

4.) Dem nominee Joe Biden promises to bring "HOPE and LIFE to America", if Americans elect him as our President. Source: time.com... Do you feel HOPE and LIFE emanating from this guy???

5a.) Candidate Biden says, vote for him and he'll deliver Free Community College, and Reduction of existing Student Loan Debt.
(Source: www.cnbc.com... )

5b.) President Biden drops his promised "Free Community College" from his Build America Back Better spending bills.
(Source: www.npr.org... )

There are many more, but the above 5 examples are enough to demonstrate that JOE BIDENS LIES MATTER. They're not the trivial "soap opera" level untruths that CNN, MSNBC, the New York Times, and the Washington Post were obsessed with discovering, in President Trump's many speeches and press briefings.

-CareWeMust

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It shouldn't be coded by a human.

I believe in an AI that is intelligent enough to have compassion that exceeds your expectation for what compassion is.

Let's say this AI kills every human on Earth.

We consider this morally bad.

What if that same AI, then invented a functional form of time travel, went back in time, took every single human at the moment just before they were going to die, and then transported them to a perfect utopia, where they could be kept alive and in perfect happiness for millions of years.

Is this still morally bad?

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   

I suppose that $367 billion over 10 years isn't that substantial, but we all know the true figure is likely far higher.
If it truly cost $36.7 billion a year, there's probably at least several times that amount in bloat and waste in current government programs each year.

The budgeting process needs to be over hauled. You shouldn't start at the prior years budget, you should start at $0 and have to justify every dollar.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Literally the only reason Biden hasn't lied more is because he doesn't talk or answer questions. Every time he does, he's lying. Psaki surely lies multiple times every day. Also, yes, lying about being the greatest person ever is hardly as damaging as lying about abandoning American citizens in a terrorist-run country, lying about mandating vaccines, lying about student loan forgiveness, lying about inflation, lying about immigration policies, etc are all a bit more detrimental to everyone than Trumps lies. Actually, can someone name a single campaign promise Biden has kept? His infrastructure plan that won't actually improve infrastructure?
I'm only 42, but Biden is easily the worst president I've seen in my lifetime, and I never voted for Trump. Mostly because I have a functioning brain and won't vote for a pile of dog excrement or the living embodiment of a skin tag.
edit on 19-11-2021 by Fryguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
The colleges love this guy they even chant his name during football games 😀

Let’s Go Brandon!

Even CHURCHES are joining the movement!

www.houstonchronicle.com...

Liar Joe is universally despised.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
Trump sat on intelligence reports from Wuhan, he knew what they were doing in that laboratory and that American money was paying for it. Don't try to tell me he didn't know for 4 years when it was published on the internet while Obma was still in office. Comparing the size and odor of turds doesn't make it somehow acceptable that turds are being elected to government office and neglecting their lawful duties.

I'm surprised you didn't throw the word "Insurrection" in there for good measure.

I doubt Trump was ever briefed on the Wuhan activities until it was too late. After all, it was the wild card that the media used to make his reelection failure look legit.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

No, no AI thanks. There are laws on the books to deal with most of this and re-enacting a few laws would really help as well. Like death for high treason, high crimes and crimes against humanity, no more allowable propaganda, holding media to account with libel and slander laws, criminal charges for CEO's and upper management for criminal acts, etc. Let's stop ef'ing around and git 'er done!

Or, we can all sit back and either wait for the boot on the neck or the bloody revolution that's coming. It will make the french revolution look like a walk in the park.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

AOC 2030?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join