It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence Pointing to Criminal Alteration of Evidence in Rittenhouse Trial.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Yes, another thread but there's quite a laundry list of deceit, evidence tampering, juror tampering, constitutional right violations, Brady violations and custody of evidence.

Tim Pool Twitter Thread

He explains it better than me but for those who wish not to click, I'll give a quick rundown.

It's clear the video was cropped. How do we know that? First, because the video in evidence is not the same as the video the defense was given as part of discovery. Moreover the new resolution is 1920x844 which for the less tech savy, is not a native resolution. You can find a quick education in native resolutions here.
1920x1080 being the likely original (1080p)

Furthermore, the ADA Kraus had cropping AND editing software ON HIS PERSONAL COMPUTER which was gleamed off of a court room clip.

Digging deeper, you can discover the chain of custody issue. Apparently by ADA Kraus' words, they acquired this video from a detective who from then acquired it from an unknown source. Now to be fair, this video, in many resolutions and sources has been used for over a year now. However, there is a chain of custody and verification process for which evidence must go through to be admitted to the court.

So, I'm sure you're asking why? Why go through all the trouble?

Well, it's fairly simple. It gives an embattled prosecution a leg up by not allowing the defense to see the full evidence and thusly not able to add any commentary, facts or perception of the event.

When you take into consideration the not 1, not 2 but 3 constitutional violations on witnesses in the trial. The Brady violations. The protestors and bullhorns outside. Also new today is a MSNBC reporter attempting to follow the juror bus, even running a red light in attempts to keep up.

In my eyes, there is no other choice but to rule this a mistrial with prejudice. Even if you believe KR to be guilty, I find it hard to justify that he was not given a fair trial.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I believe we are headed that way. It would seem to me that they presently have 1 or 2 jurors who aren't ready to rule "not guilty" for whatever reason. If that doesn't change and they end up with a hung jury, then the judge (I hope) will be a voice of reason and a voice of justice and rule this a mistrial against the state with prejudice, ending this charade once and for all. That said, hopefully we also see at the very least a judicial review of the lead prosecutor to determine if he is guilty of breaking the law and needs to be brought to justice himself.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I agree. Honestly, a good prosecutor is about justice and not simply getting a conviction. These clowns are not good prosecutors, this appears to be a politically motivated trial.
Mistrial with prejudice is deserved after the multiple stunts the prosecutors have pulled.
(Stating the right to remain silent implies Kyle is guilty, bringing up a video the judge denied, supplying the defense a different, cropped low quality copy of video evidence, not establishing foundation on many the videos, Binger suggesting that defending yourself somehow negates the self defense [he didn't pull the trigger did he?], suggesting a skateboard cannot be a weapon, the list goes on and on...)

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Sure you can lay out facts with supported data and evidence.

Absolutely you can provide testimony to the underhanded, illegal actions of the ADA's.

And you can point out every Constitutional violation.

Still won't matter. It's not like the kid is Hunter Biden. The best anyone can hope for is a hung jury.

And lives and livelihoods will still be lost when the evil left riots regardless of the outcome.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I hope there are repercussion and investigations.

I was listening to the Reiketa Law stream and it's amazing how many times the issue comes up to the tune of "this happens more often than people realized" and showing just how corrupt the process is hopefully has an effect.

Prove your innocence.
Pay to win representation.
Hope to gods your trial doesn't have political implications

This is the process.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I'm thinking a hung jury is the most likely outcome.

Getting 12 Americans to agree on anything seems to be a miracle these days.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   
But Joe said he was a White Suprematist. And Joe had more votes than Obama.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Joe should know.

He's the decider on who is black and who is not.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   

If a Mistrial is not Declared , then the Jury's Verdict does not matter . This Case Will be Appealed , and Kyle Will be a Free Man Again .

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I hope there are repercussion and investigations.

I was listening to the Reiketa Law stream and it's amazing how many times the issue comes up to the tune of "this happens more often than people realized" and showing just how corrupt the process is hopefully has an effect.

Prove your innocence.
Pay to win representation.
Hope to gods your trial doesn't have political implications

This is the process.

Sewage runs downhill... when the political left that also runs many of the popup "justice" departments scattered around many of the nation's urban #holes spent 4 years persecuting an entire swath of elected politicians without any actual evidence, demanding that they prove their innocence against accusations that were manufactured in dark rooms among leftist political orgies, we really should have seen this coming to Main Street America. This nation of idiots allowed several accusations to cross the Rubicon into a world where evidence (or the lack thereof) didn't matter, what mattered was forcing the accused to prove innocence, often while setting the table for claiming the accused denial of the accusations itself was further proof of their guilt. Once the racist, sexist, misogynist, nationalist, elitist, or bigot card gets played now, the entire process shifts before our very eyes from a logical and fair "presume innocence of the accused while placing the burden of proof on the accuser" to "Proove to me that you didn't do what I am arbitrarily saying you did" and that's so ridiculously removed from logic that it's actually laughable. Science, real science, not this bastardized machine the leftists ironically cajole people into professing fealty to and belief in, but REAL SCIENCE states that one cannot prove a negative. That's exactly why the founders embraced the presumption of innocence and put the burden of proof entirely on the state for any accused wrongdoing AND when the state fails to prove their case THEY LOSE. That's called "justice" and We the People STFU about it because the process has worked as it was supposed to work. But that isn't good enough for the Daddy's little disappointments and ruiners of family photos scattered across the country, they need to turn everything into a circus and enact illogical social justice into every crevasse where they didn't get their way.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
And Joe had more votes than Obama.

allegedly

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I've explained this in a few different threads, might as well say it again.

We plainly see the cultural dichotomy at work here. On one side, a set of long standing rules and a game playing within as understood for decades. On the other, lie, cheat, steal and assert mob rule to declare victory.

We, the people, tend to be fairly good. Work, pay taxes, raise families, try to make it and hopefully have a little left over for a deserved vacation. While we are 'playing the game right' others are attempting to undermind every aspect of it for their own political and financial means.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Binger is connected with Milwaukee crooks. Some of them helped to steal Wisconsin for Joe Biden.

meaww.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I wonder what are the statistics of a Jury coming back unanimous after taking more than 24hrs to reach a verdict ?

If they come back with anything other than a " hung jury " I will be shocked out of my clothes.

Every single time the Media says " Authorities are bracing for violence amid the Rittenhouse verdict " that is a threat from the MSM to the Jurors , and on that alone there should be a mis-trial no need to even mention the obvious prejudices via the Prosecution .

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He lived with a male judge.
He violated the constitutional rights of KR and Drew Hernandez

Strong allegations to one of his email handles; Flufferboy2004

Yes, many D political connections that I will explore someday soon here.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Makes you wonder if they are dragging this out until Friday.

Never let a crisis go to waste.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Wow, how come the judge hasn't smack the gavel.

G'ZUS H CHRIST ALREADY

It's so F@#Δ·ing obvious anymore it's nauseating. Someone saw the opportunity and started spending some serious coins at the media and the local District Attorney's.

As subtle As a flying brick!

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Binger is connected with Milwaukee crooks. Some of them helped to steal Wisconsin for Joe Biden.

meaww.com...

No doubt Binger is on the country wide list of Leftist DA’s that are on George Soros payroll accounts.
Slimy little bastards.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

As I noted above, some are playing by the rules and some are doing everything they can to tear down the system.

IMO the judge wants the process to work. Wants the jury to come to the right verdict.

Possibly doesn't even know the wide implications that his apathy will cause.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   
The multiple strategies being used in this trial are at 16 different levels already 😎

Strategy to level out or cancel nullify another strategy if one of the other strategies fail and plan B if it works 😎

Wait to rule on multiple motions until a verdict is reached and published, then decide 😎

Make motions AFTER the jury starts deliberating 😎

Release evidence After the case is rested 😎

Break a few laws right in court like insinuate a defendant has no right of silence 😎

Let the Jury hear all the bulls#t 😎

Allow a Jury to go unguarded after being threatened by multiple sources out in the open 😎

Point a real gun at the Jury in Court with your trigger finger pressing the trigger of an AR15 😎

😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join