It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OSHA Suspends Medically Coercive Vaccine Mandate After Legal Pushback

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: burntheships

As pointed out in another thread, many businesses want to get rid of employees who do not cooperate in Walk the line.

Perilous times indeed. I know many who refuse the experiment,
myself included. Some of us knew this day was coming, saw it
long ago. I wasn't sure it would happen in my lifetime, about
the time I joined ATS is when I became convinced the plan
was in place and I would see it. Now here we are.

Employers will either tow the fascist line, or they wont,
and those who do deserve nothing. BOYCOTT.

Finding out if they will inject themselves with an experimental drug is a sadistic test of employee loyalty. Right up Dr fauci's alley.

Yep, Fauxi the sleeper. It is so obvious what that sad little man
is up to, no good for sure.

Have you seen this video?
Its spot on.

Sad Little Man - Fauci

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crackalackin
I'm a mechanic. My field is so short on manpower because no one wants to do this sh*t. Hell alot of the time I don't want to do it. Im never taking that vaccine. My boss will probably make all of his techs vaccine cards if he had too. Out of 15 techs, no one is getting jabbed.

I know a number of fed contractors who made their own cards. They uploaded them to the portal and everything. I hope they get away with it.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Can you get an antibody test, just like you can get some crap COVID19 test, from the corner drug store?

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

Colour my response stupid or unintuitive but your 'Court still may proceed with the order after review' read like you liked the 'mandates' especially since it was prefaced by 'sorry friend' in a sarcastic tone. It read like a wish for some kind of victory on your end. Which in this case would be the instating of these illegal orders.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

Colour my response stupid or unintuitive but your 'Court still may proceed with the order after review' read like you liked the 'mandates' especially since it was prefaced by 'sorry friend' in a sarcastic tone. It read like a wish for some kind of victory on your end. Which in this case would be the instating of these illegal orders.

Very presumptuous of you, I am just laying out the possibility that may occur. Over the many years we have been here, I have seen my fair share of people jumping to inaccurate conclusions. In fact, i think the hit rate is about 18% right now.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
When Biden's administration puffed out their chests and talked about how legally secure they felt in being able to push this mandate, we still haven't heard a word from them since the ruling last Friday. Has anyone seen or heard anything from them?

I'll be curious to see how many employers try to backpedal after already setting their own deadlines. Are the employers on their own and being thrown to the wolves now? Did they just open themselves up to tons of lawsuits or do they fear the public cancel culture more and still think it's worth the risk?

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Can you get an antibody test, just like you can get some crap COVID19 test, from the corner drug store?

That's not something the federal government or medical people want average folks to have access to.

I went to LabCorp and got my antibody test, back in February.

About 4 days later you get a little document in your email that says you have been the antibodies, due to exposure to covid-19.

Eventually, those will be as good as a vaccine passport, if the judges with common sense have their way with HHS-CDC.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I just found more good news that came out yesterday regarding the "judicial lottery" that Biden's administration was trying to merge all of the lawsuits together in...

A Quirky Ping-Pong Ball Lottery Just Dealt a Blow to Biden's COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate

In a bad sign for Biden’s mandate, the lottery consolidated all these cases under the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals, where a majority of the justices have been appointed by Republican presidents. While justices do not necessarily rule along party lines, the judiciary has become increasingly partisan in recent years. Former President Donald Trump appointed a record number of appellate judges during his time in office, with his picks now making up 30% of active appeals court judges. This expanded the conservative majorities of several circuit courts, including the Sixth Circuit, effectively reshaping the judiciary at the highest level below the Supreme Court.

time.com...

edit on 17-11-2021 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I am stuck under POLIS the # # #. And no I don't hate fat people gay people or jews, I just hate this particular one.

His orders helped close my friends small business and he had the chutzpah to visit my friend's business to say 'I am sorry' when it was his fault. If I was my friend I would have punched his pudgy face.

It took me too long to figure out what 'First Man' meant.
He's a sell out

a reply to: Gothmog

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   

LOL just LOL...how are you calculating that percentage?

You're a trip.
I may get angry and tell bad jokes but I am not pulling 'facts' out of my ass.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I hope you are correct and that they are available as ubiquitously as these (mostly useless) 'tests'

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   
As a non vaxxed and never will get vaxxed.

Good deal for freedom of choice.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Umm, I have been an active participant in these threads for the last 20 years, that is how?

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Great find. Thank you!

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude
I hope they can sue on day!

edit on 17-11-2021 by Jagman72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   

OK, question still stands. How did you come to such a specific percentage? Show your work.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   
One place of employment that I know of said in a email that they'd follow the Joe administration's policy.i wonder if they'll stop the mandate since the Joebama administration had to stop.?

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
The others are under Fascist Democrat control .

originally posted by: MDDoxs
Democratic fascism? Uhhhhh

"Democratic" gives it away 🤣🤣🤣

Old Trick still no work

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

originally posted by: Gothmog

a reply to: burntheships

Great news!

The sad part is, it is only 27 states, it should be ALL the states!

The others are under Fascist Democrat control .

Democratic fascism? Uhhhhh

Particularly where COVID has been concerned, the term is factually accurate.

Fascism

a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

Since March 2020, we've seen Democrat governors and mayors enact autocratic mandates, crushing restrictions, and dictatorial edicts at the direct expense of the rights of the individual, using the exaltation of the "whole" as the rationale. This has absolutely lead to economic and social regimentation wherein the unvaxed are treated as a second class citizen with even their ability to participate freely in the marketplace has been curtailed. In addition, any opposition to these mandates and edicts has resulted in accusations of racism, domestic terrorism, and cancelation of social media access via social media companies which are locked in to the politician's wallets to such a degree that it is difficult to argue that they are entirely separate from the political powers enacting the mandates.

That's just where the COVID crap is concerned... these actions have absolutely filtered their way into other sectors of daily life, including schooling, tax and spending policies, international relations, etc.

So yes, "Democratic fascism" is very much a thing right now.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Some people scratching their chins now and thinking the Biden Move was a Red Herring designed to get struck down and get people "made comfortable" and POW BAM they still get liquidated and "made obedient" by their own employers anyway

🦇🦃🦇

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join