It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is with the left and its defense of pedophiles

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Im surprised so many people dont GET this. There is a word that so frw are actually familiar with: kompromat.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: sciencelol

Biden is doing normal grandpa stuff, nothing twisted, just regular ordinary things. Seriously, I think that the left has poisoned your mind to see perversion everywhere.

So you think showering with your teenage daughter is normal?

Do you have children? If you do you need reported

No dude, her diary that the FBI raided an unrelated media company for is totally Russian disinformation, just like the 8 laptops Hunter Biden left around various repair shops he couldn't remember during his weeks long crack binges.

The only way they'll ever acknowledge either of those things are real is if one of them involves Trump getting peed on by prostitutes.

Joe could admit to having molested a kid, not get impeached, and the story will be getting read to children by drag queens within a week to glowing reviews.
edit on 11/17/21 by Ksihkehe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted
a reply to: YouSir

Didnt they say since Trump is a racist, if you support him you are a racist too? And that made it ok to dox, physically attack you and get in your face, didnt they say?

Perhaps the same should apply now to the 81 bazillion ….

Ummm...indeed...they should be made to wear a yoke when in public...as any self respecting herd animal would...

Low...and behold...

YouSir

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

There is a difference between an attraction to pre-pubescent children, and teen girls that look a lot older in makeup and alluring clothing.

Just saying. One is an unnatural attraction. One is a flexible legal boundary.

Not being clear about the differences, minimizes true pedophilia, dont you think. At least be accurate when making a list.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

Sounds like the 16 year old down the block, she looks about 25. Hell I know of 25 year olds who would give anything for her looks. Nice eye candy, but, not a chance in hell.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Biden is doing normal grandpa stuff, nothing twisted, just regular ordinary things. Seriously, I think that the left has poisoned your mind to see perversion everywhere.

Tell us more about this "normal grandpa stuff" - you obviously have some personal experience.
What kind of "normal" fun things did your grandpa do with/to you in the shower?

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

Biden, Trump, Clinton, Epstein, Gaetz should all be locked up for these kinds of activities.

Absolutely any adult that has sex with a child should be locked up at a minimum. Regardless of their politics.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

No dude, her diary that the FBI raided an unrelated media company for is totally Russian disinformation

Project Veritas themselves said that it was a possible hoax.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Village Idiot

Im a grandma, so we are talking about my peer group.

I dont see any old men putting their hands on kids. It wouldnt be ok if it happened at, say, a Christmas party for the old folks and some grampa was fondling kids that dont belong to him. At the very least, someone would come tend to him, thinking dementia… lol.

Why would they be in a natural habit of doing so? They wouldnt have gotten away with it when 30, or 40, or 50! At what age do you get a pass to put your hands all over other peoples children?

It mystifies me every single time someone defends Biden like this. Its not a Norman Rockwell scene!

edit on 11/17/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Tell us more about this "normal grandpa stuff" - you obviously have some personal experience.

You've been taken in by the liberal media and their constant barrage of "Nudity = Sex = perversion".

I bet you're the kind of person who goes through old Anime to look for scenes of parent in the bath with their children so that you can denounce it on Twiter.

Even the Puritans bathed communally.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

No dude, her diary that the FBI raided an unrelated media company for is totally Russian disinformation

Project Veritas themselves said that it was a possible hoax.

Yes, and the FBI proved it was real by targeting PV for the theft of her diary.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Think about what you are doing with this post and consider if it's worth it.
edit on 17.11.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: fixed quote tag

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   

You've been taken in by the liberal media and their constant barrage of "Nudity = Sex = perversion".

I bet you're the kind of person who goes through old Anime to look for scenes of parent in the bath with their children so that you can denounce it on Twiter.

are you condoning a grown ass man showering with his teenage daughter?

eta:
this is the point of the OP. It's sick AF, but at least you offer a good example.
edit on 17-11-2021 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   

What are you? ... some kind of racist, white supremacist? /progressive leftist

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Yeah, the "liberal media" has got me alright.

Never had a "Twiter" and couldn't even tell you what TF qualifies as Anime.

Hope you're not a grandpaa.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

So was Ashley Biden taken in by the libs when she wrote it in her recovery diary about how it effected her. She seemed to feel violated somehow.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Come on now. you can't honestly think this is only a Lefty issue.

The republicans are just as guilty by being complacent and helping hide sex trafficking and pedophilia as a real issue.

Instead those Republican MotherFers made a war against drugs where 99% of the time its an exchange between two CONSENTING adults.The majority of time you have violence and innocent people killed with drugs is simply because they made drugs an illegal activity and therefore its non regulated and unsafe.

Instead the Republicans went full retard and made drugs more violent and have never declared a war against PEDO and sex trafficking where you have REAL VICTIMS.

So don't be fooled by the republicans better cover nor overlook the fact they are fairly silent on the pedo and sextrade issue and never bring attention to the rampant issue within the Vatican and priests and little boys.

Even the Epstein thing they let it die and barely brought any attention to what was going on Epstein island.

Dont let political bias put a barrier around the issue. This is not a partisan issue.
edit on 341130America/ChicagoWed, 17 Nov 2021 09:34:49 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

So ... let me get this straight ... if we do not destroy the normal adult/child boundaries, we are just prudes?

That's a perfect example of what we're talking about in this thread.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I've heard sometimes they add a P at the end of the LGBTQ. How effing sick all of this is!

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   

It's disgusting. Joseph "JoJo" Rosenbaum, the leprechaun, raped boys between the ages of 5 and 11. He was on anti-depressants and medicine for schizophrenia which he'd not taken after he was released from a mental hospital the night he threatened to kill Kyle. And it gets worse, the prosecution literally told the jury that Kyle should have taken a beating instead of defending himself. Rosenbaum was also under a no-contact order because he'd beat his girlfriend. Anthony Huber was also a wife beater and strangled his wife until she was unconscious. Both were scum of the earth felons that a few years ago would have celebrations for their passing. Democrats have turned this country into a third world hellhole with no remorse. They've made the police stand down, they've bullied their opposition into submission, they've arrested normal Americans while letting domestic terrorists burn cities down and cause billions in damages. This is true Nazism, yet they point and call us Nazis. This is the definition of terrorism and fascism, yet they point and call us the fascists and terrorists. The media follows right along so as not to be bullied because they're cowards.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join