It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is with the left and its defense of pedophiles

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: sciencelol

In our country we have pedo hunters that hunt outside the law, if someone was advocating raping babies, the scheme would be notified and he would be dragged from his home for the recommendeded punishment of death by scheme booting, often the police arrive on time to save the pedo, who is moved to another location for his next scheme booting, when a pedo goes upto court for being a pedo they beg for a protective cell, but even so, lesser pedos would kill a baby raper just for some sort of redemption
Welcome to Scotland, pedo unfriendly

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Show me ONE PERSON, just ONE who defends pedos. I'll wait.

Ummm…you defend that with every electron you’ve ever caused to form letters on the screen in defense of the regime…in defense of the ideology…

You defend that by being a champion of everything you call progressive…that is instead a regression to all the twisted rot…the corruption…that infestation that poses as the helping hand…

You enable that…

Own the part you play…you do seem to revel in being…of that persuasion…

That…is your progress…

You were a willing cog in the progression of decay…and you like it…

So don’t act all surprised and chagrined…when your finally called out on the filth you choose to champion…

YouSir

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Here you go.

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Biden is doing normal grandpa stuff, nothing twisted, just regular ordinary things. Seriously, I think that the left has poisoned your mind to see perversion everywhere.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
they are literally a giant pedo ring. It's not just dems though. They are just very blatant about it. A lot of the republicans are too.

That is the system of blackmail the bankers use to control our politicians.

Every time I see a "RINO," every time I hear about a supposedly conservative judge ruling in favor of an unconstitutional decision or a conservative politician promoting a progressive cause, this is what I think.

There's a video somewhere of them doing something that'd make their mothers ashamed.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVG1980

Nice ...

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Biden, Trump, Clinton, Epstein, Gaetz should all be locked up for these kinds of activities.
edit on 17-11-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

In the higher echelons of our society sexual perversion is rampant. Have a look at SIR Jimmy Savile in our country as an example, along with all his high profile friends. Same can be said in the US regarding Epstein. Both have close ties to the British Royal Family.

Indeed but it's nothing new. Been going on since the beginning of modern civilization and is never going to end. It's out of control now though with all the illegal alien crossings. The golden age of sexual deviance. Do whatever you want. The elite know nobody can touch them. Say anything and they will use their power to ruin you or worse.
edit on 17-11-2021 by Stupidsecrets because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

And the ugly truth is that most of the LGBT community has embraced pedophilia.

Just look at the reactions to kids in drag shows. The minority in those situations are people who don't want kids there.

Aldous Huxley's Brave New World is being written before our eyes.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Biden is doing normal grandpa stuff, nothing twisted, just regular ordinary things. Seriously, I think that the left has poisoned your mind to see perversion everywhere.

A little sniff here... a breast pinch there.... then finish with a shower naked.... perfectly normal behaviour from an old man.

You either had a frisky grandpa or suffer from glaucoma to not see the obvious

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Sorry, showering with Your teenage daughter isn't "normal", pinching little girls private areas is not "normal". Seriously I think You've been poisoned (or indoctrinated) to ignore the perversion everywhere...

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   
2009 I was visiting a satellite campus of Penn State. On a bulletin board I saw a flyer advertising an informational meeting. The meeting was for NAMBLA (North American Man Boy Love Association). It was to be held in one of the classrooms ON CAMPUS.

A little while later we had the Jerry Sandusky issue. Kind of makes you wonder. The flyer had the stamp on it that it was approved for posting.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   

That's been in the making for a long time, I have a degree in mental health and I have a hard time having pity for a pedophile. I undertsnad they have irges and they cannot control themselves in anyway around children, but to ignore the fact that they are one isn't good. I have zero sympathy for them. It's like when they decided to take the whole trangenderism out of the DSM handbook, stating it's no longer a mental health issue, a lot people were upset about that because it is considered a mental health issue wanting to be a different sex than what you were born with. That ois no longer considered a menatl health illness, and I still think it is.

I am not sure when they will remove pedophilia from the DSM , but I think a lot of people will not be happy if they did. Btw way DSM stands for Definition of a Mental Disorder.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   

So you think showering with your teenage daughter is normal?

Do you have children? If you do you need reported

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   
It is the slippery slope that was being warned about MANY YEARS AGO. Once homosexuality became mainstream and widely acceptable......the entire world was warned THAT was the slippery slope and it would end with pedophilia being accepted.

And look where we are at.
This is NOT my personal opinion on how I feel about people who are gay. Just stating what has been said in the past....
Go back many years and think about the Christian community warning the world......once the gay lifestyle is accepted this is where we are headed. Then gay marriage was accepted. And they furthered warned.

NOW WE HAVE THIS MAKING MSM MEDIA NEWS AS IF ITS NORMAL

Walker, a tenure-track assistant professor at Old Dominion, had penned a controversial book attempting to destigmatize pedophilia titled A Long Dark Shadow: Minor-Attracted People and Their Pursuit of Dignity, published by the University of California Press.

Walker, who uses the pronouns they/them, said in a recent online interview with the Prostasia Foundation, a child advocacy group that promotes child sex doll usage for pedophiles, that pedophiles did not ask to be sexually attracted to children.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: liliththedestroyer

DSM--V is corrupt
More than half of the contributers are kniwn to be employed or have interests in big pharma
And this was at least ten years ago I'm sure, because it was in a paper I cited

So basically they employ the people who put the recommendations forward for the best course of "medication" for any given illness

They have dismantled any opposition that show any treatment that uses natural remedies effectively

One famous Scottish psychologists had not only cured 2 females of schizophrenia but helped them achieve "enlightenment" and they found there purpose, becoming semi famous and adept at what they do, and he did this with natural remedies

And this was over 50 years ago, everything around you is poison, it is designed this way

They arent people that are poisoning you, they are but vessels of something else

And they are not individuals, they are hive minded, that's why they divide the enemy

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   

No. Nope. Nothing he does with kids is normal grandpa stuff.
Im a GenXer. I have been on this Earth a long time. The crap he does is NOT normal. I have never seen other grandpas fondle and kiss kids like he does. And they most certainly are not taking showers with their daughters.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Biden is doing normal grandpa stuff, nothing twisted, just regular ordinary things.

Yes, that's exact how it goes down. These are the words a victim hears, especially young ones like children that can not judge what "ordinary things" are, before their dignity is being taken away forever.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Two posts later than yours…. lol

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Real evil is really real and it has been secretly creeping towards greater 'success' all the time, hiding and defending its actions through false reason. As it it gains more success it becomes more visible, until it can run in the streets openly.
edit on 17-11-2021 by Robert Reynolds because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Didnt they say since Trump is a racist, if you support him you are a racist too? And that made it ok to dox, physically attack you and get in your face, didnt they say?

Perhaps the same should apply now to the 81 bazillion ….

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join