It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is with the left and its defense of pedophiles

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+80 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   
You guys have completely lost the plot and gone to a place you never would have imagined .

Lets talk Biden ,you have picture after picture video after video ,story after story of him groping or sniffing children

That should at least be strike 1 right

Then you have the 8 year old girl in one of his groping videos when she is 15 now saying yes he pinched her breast

That should be strike 2 right?

Then you have his own daughter saying he took inappropriate showers with her

Strike 3 he should be out in any rational persons mind , But yet you defend him ,you defend the BS election

You actually want him as your leader ,81 million people voted for and defend a pedophile.

And now you are defending 2 pedos right to loot and riot and commit arson .

One of these guys was convicted of raping a baby for Christs sake , HE RAPED A BABY

And you want justice for a BABY RAPER you want a child who this baby raper was chasing and attacking to rot in prison for defending himself against a guy who raped a baby

Did 10 years for raping a baby and you want justice for him. and the other pedo as well

And if you dont get justice for the guy who rapes babies you are gonna riot and loot and burn s### down

You have lost your way please come back to the light

+53 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: sciencelol

They defend evil simply because they are evil themselves.

They took the weaker path.

Remember that in the times that are coming.

So you won't lose any sleep over it.

+29 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I can't even try to make sense of it. It just boggles my mind. I swear we slipped into an alternate dimension. People were not this crazy 20 years ago.

+27 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Saw an article today from one of the MSM clowns talking about not calling them pedos .

Now we are supposed to refer to them as MAPs. MINOR ATTRACTED PEOPLE

They want to make pedophilia normal

+26 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol

Saw an article today from one of the MSM clowns talking about not calling them pedos .

Now we are supposed to refer to them as MAPs. MINOR ATTRACTED PEOPLE

They want to make pedophilia normal

I was an author and contributing member in the LGBT community for most of my adult life... until around 2010 when we were asked to find a way to incorporate more people into the cause and the top three platforms were bestiality, necrophilia and pedophilia.

Even at that time you notice that pedophilia was the bottom topic of the three.

Nobody I knew could really be on board with bestiality and necrophilia passing the "safe, sane, consensual" guidelines.... besides, both of those practices are pretty fringe.

So they decided to "humanize" pedophilia and add it to the LGBT community by first normalizing it.

That's when I left that movement, but it had a lot of traction because the cause has a lot of donor money.

People at the top levels of our government and society like diddling kids.

Don't be OK with that.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   

People at the top levels of our government and society like diddling kids.

If you even mention that you get called a crazy Qlarp or crazy CT for thinking the elite diddle kids

Then you see the leader of the free world groping kids

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 12:48 AM
link   

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 01:08 AM
link   
they are literally a giant pedo ring. It's not just dems though. They are just very blatant about it. A lot of the republicans are too.

That is the system of blackmail the bankers use to control our politicians.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 01:20 AM
link   

All the worst things in the bible are happening because of TDS. Still ongoing mind you.

That's it.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Of all the people who support Biden, I think half of them have never even heard about, or seen the pictures of, Bidens inappropriate behavior. The other half choose to ignore it by convincing themselves that it's all photoshop & lies, and it's all been intentionally twisted, misconstrued, and falsified for the sole purpose of making Biden look bad.

Regarding those who want Rittenhouse to rot in prison, they get all of their information from Mainstream Media, so they actually believe that Rittenhouse is a crazed maniac who went on a killing spree targeting innocent peaceful BLM protestors who were doing nothing more than simply wanting their voices to be heard.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I've noticed a tendency here among a few to defend pedophile thought patterns. It's a handful of people that relativize things like sexualizing little children with homosexual and transsexual concepts.

Always in the disguise of how it's not a big deal, of course they do, as it's not a big deal for them. It is for the victims.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 02:36 AM
link   

In the higher echelons of our society sexual perversion is rampant. Have a look at SIR Jimmy Savile in our country as an example, along with all his high profile friends. Same can be said in the US regarding Epstein. Both have close ties to the British Royal Family.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Show me ONE PERSON, just ONE who defends pedos. I'll wait.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 03:40 AM
link   
There are plenty in that thread about LGBTQ pride month in kindergarten / pre school. You know, the one where sexualizing 2-5 year olds has been relativized.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Biden is doing normal grandpa stuff, nothing twisted, just regular ordinary things. Seriously, I think that the left has poisoned your mind to see perversion everywhere.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 04:27 AM
link   

edit on 11/17/2021 by TheRedneck because: REMOVED FOR SPAM

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Sex crimes -- including pedophilia -- are crimes of power.

It's all part and parcel of the bigger picture: Ultimate Power. Unlimited and unrestrained power upon the masses... preying upon the weak and vulnerable... AND creating even more weak and vulnerable to prey upon in more and more ways.

It's a sick and warped and abusive mindset. I'm not sure it can be fixed... it's as old as time and never ends. It will forever be a constant battle.

+21 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Show me ONE PERSON, just ONE who defends pedos. I'll wait.

I have a search function.

Should I get to work on using it or do you have a mirror to save us both some time?

There is no version of your rhetoric that hasn't defended one of the various unacknowledged pedophiles that has racked up leftist sympathy in the past two years.

Absolute clown. Go into Twitter and search MAPs. There are literal rings of them defending pedos and bestiality. Wake up.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Ummm…how dare you…

That’s their Pedophile in Chief…your throwing truth bombs about…

This…is…their vision of utopia…their…”Brave New World”…no longer a universe…rather…a perverse

How dare you besmirch their God of the flesh they have elevated…

81 million pedophile lovers…

The most votes in history…

They are…legion…

YouSir

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 06:10 AM
link   

You won't hear anything from the biden defenders in this thread, they run from good logic and reason.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join