It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real NO BS discussion on Covid restrictions and vaccine

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
Your fourth fact is, in fact, applicable to the whole world and has greater scope then just the US, in my opinion.

Unfortunately.

a reply to: network dude

I can only speak for areas I see. It would be totally ignorant of me to speak all about what happens in say, New Zealand, when I'm not there and have no real idea what happens there.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   
In my house it seems to last for about 4-6 months.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Fact 5: Why is the Deep State stirring the pot between VAXed and UNVaxed ? better for those groups to fight each other instead of saying the VAX is only 40% effective ?

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   

The truth is my workplace was restructured around the concept of covid hysteria. Beware of the covid signs were plastered on every visible surface. Masks, tongs to pass stuff, checkpoints, screenings. Our job descriptions were rewritten to focus on the microbial life. This time consuming nonsense ampted up to threats and disciplinary action to the extent I feel like the victim of a crime. But the kicker is that if Xi walked in fresh from a tour of the wuhan biolab he could come right on in with a golden ticket access pass issued by the company at their sole discretion. That's a lot of power the company has and influence. Their ability to abuse this bypass of the mandates and screenings show how empty and rigged covid is.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConcernedCanadian

The truth is my workplace was restructured around the concept of covid hysteria. Beware of the covid signs were plastered on every visible surface. Masks, tongs to pass stuff, checkpoints, screenings. Our job descriptions were rewritten to focus on the microbial life. This time consuming nonsense ampted up to threats and disciplinary action to the extent I feel like the victim of a crime. But the kicker is that if Xi walked in fresh from a tour of the wuhan biolab he could come right on in with a golden ticket access pass issued by the company at their sole discretion. That's a lot of power the company has and influence. Their ability to abuse this bypass of the mandates and screenings show how empty and rigged covid is.

the virus is real. The reaction however, is gargantuan mounds of bullsh!t. And it's in plain sight. No longer hidden.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Agreed. My employers are a global entity so the exemptions to the restrictions would also be implemented across the board. Public health isn't what this is about.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   

High there, morons!

Fact 1. The "vaccines" only work for a little while

As in "Real NO BS". Same old bull# without long-term T-cell immunisation. Nice try, try again?

Antibodies are forked proteins secreted by immune cells called B cells; they can bind tightly to specific viral structures on virus-infected cells. T cells also have antibody-like receptors that enable tight binding to specific viral structures, but they are whole cells, some of which—called “killer” T-cells—are capable of directly killing virus-infected cells they encounter. T cells therefore have long been regarded as the heavy armor of the immune system. Their responses to vaccines are harder to study than antibody responses, though, so less is known about those responses, including in the case of COVID-19.

Researchers examined in detail the T-cell responses to mRNA vaccination in 36 healthy people who had no history of COVID-19, and 11 people who had previously recovered from COVID-19.

In the group of participants who did not previously have COVID-19, they found that the first vaccine dose elicited a rapid and strong response from helper T cells called CD4 T cells—some of which help marshal an antibody response, while others stimulate the proliferation of CD8 killer T cells. The strengths of those initial CD4 T cell responses generally predicted the later strengths of antibody and killer T-cell responses. However, the killer T cells tended not to appear in large numbers until after the second vaccine dose—confirming the importance of that second dose for people with no COVID-19 history.

Penn Study Details Robust T-Cell Response to mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines—a More Durable Source of Protection

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Here is a FACT.

The clown occupying the White House told us THIS:

YOU WILL NOT GET COVID

(July 21, 2021)

You’re not going to — you’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations.

edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: bayouspirit
The shots do not work. But I fear natural immunity is short lived as well. I do not know how many waves all of us can take. I fear most of the old and out of shape will be dead in just a few years at best. Matter of time before the right strain comes in and wipes out a lot of people.

how long does natural immunity last?

From what I learned about it in A level biology and later at Uni, it lasts forever. The blueprints are there and called upon when needed. That's why you can't measure your immunity by counting antibodies. They diminish, but the blueprint doesn't.
So next time you encounter a kniwn enemy, the antibodies can be nade faster.
That's what I learned and what was in the books.
If they changed it, they changed it, but I'll stick with what I learned.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   
They must be doing a good job of keeping quiet the thousands of Fed employees being ousted that refused the jab. That or they aren’t. Anyone hear of any workmates getting fired? I thought this would be a Sh1t show by now but it seems surprisingly quiet.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181

You didn't hear about the strikes we've got in store for all of us? No worries, mate. The revolutionary workers will find a bigger town in your area soon enough. About to coop with the less corrupt cops as well, who knew? Antifa, maybe?

Onwards, comrades!

edit on 16-11-2021 by Spartakush because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Names threads..

Real NO BS discussion

Puts thread in mud pit expecting BS….

So Network Dude, if we are in fact not BS’ing or perpetuating lies, would you please tell us if the vaccines are killing hundreds of thousands of people and are actually incredibly toxic? I didn’t see that on the list of points you made…

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

*giggles*

Kant tell if it's irony or not, there's always hope in irony.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spartakush

*giggles*

Kant tell if it's irony or not, there's always hope in irony.

My post history holds the answers you seek new one.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I'm not THAT new, thank you.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
They must be doing a good job of keeping quiet the thousands of Fed employees being ousted that refused the jab. That or they aren’t. Anyone hear of any workmates getting fired? I thought this would be a Sh1t show by now but it seems surprisingly quiet.

Yes. We have until Jan 4th. I know DOZENS who are either retiring early, quitting or........waiting to be fired.
Hundreds if not thousands not getting injected.
I know HR departments are overwhelmed with exemptions statements. Many are being rejected....I dont know any who have had one approved. Though I have heard of some being approved.
It is a huge #show right now..............and sadly, NOBODY is doing anything for the fed/contractors. NOBODY.
They are only trying to help private businesses.

edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 04:26 AM
link   

edit on 11/17/2021 by TheRedneck because: REMOVED FOR SPAM

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 05:25 AM
link   

High there, morons!

Fact 1. The "vaccines" only work for a little while

As in "Real NO BS". Same old bull# without long-term T-cell immunisation. Nice try, try again?

Antibodies are forked proteins secreted by immune cells called B cells; they can bind tightly to specific viral structures on virus-infected cells. T cells also have antibody-like receptors that enable tight binding to specific viral structures, but they are whole cells, some of which—called “killer” T-cells—are capable of directly killing virus-infected cells they encounter. T cells therefore have long been regarded as the heavy armor of the immune system. Their responses to vaccines are harder to study than antibody responses, though, so less is known about those responses, including in the case of COVID-19.

Researchers examined in detail the T-cell responses to mRNA vaccination in 36 healthy people who had no history of COVID-19, and 11 people who had previously recovered from COVID-19.

In the group of participants who did not previously have COVID-19, they found that the first vaccine dose elicited a rapid and strong response from helper T cells called CD4 T cells—some of which help marshal an antibody response, while others stimulate the proliferation of CD8 killer T cells. The strengths of those initial CD4 T cell responses generally predicted the later strengths of antibody and killer T-cell responses. However, the killer T cells tended not to appear in large numbers until after the second vaccine dose—confirming the importance of that second dose for people with no COVID-19 history.

Penn Study Details Robust T-Cell Response to mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines—a More Durable Source of Protection

Hello dip#!,

duckduckgo.com...

If you follow that link, you will get to many articles all about the same thing. Waning immunity from the vaccines. Tell me moron, if the vaccines were working long term, why booster shots? DERP

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 05:26 AM
link   

I'm not THAT new, thank you.

no, but you are silly.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

Right, that’s for Fed contractors.

Federal executive branch employees had a deadline for their second shot early November to be fully vaxxed by Nov 22nd or face administrative punitive action. I’m not seeing any protests, lawsuits, or anything in the news. Only like you said, the Private sector. Weird.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join