It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DEMOCRATS and RINOS Abandoning Ship Ahead of the 2022 Mid-term Elections.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Abandoning ship due to an extremely dysfunctional/disliked Joe Biden Administration, and Democrat-led U.S. Congress, along with the growing consensus that a "Red Wave" of REAL Republicans will replace Democrats during the November 2022 mid-term elections.

Even though we're still a full 12 months away from November 2022, we find...

1.) Patrick Leahey (D-Vt) not seeking re-election: www.foxnews.com...

2.) Jackie Speir (D-Ca) not seeking re-election: www.foxnews.com...

3.) State Rep. Ryan Guillen (D-Tx) Switches from Democrat to Republican: www.8newsnow.com...

4.) Adam Kinzinger (RINO-IL) not seeking re-election: www.axios.com...

5.) Liz Cheney (RINO-Wy) has been booted from the state Republican Party: nypost.com...

More to come. I'll add to this thread, as new announcements come to my attention. You're welcome to add what your find also.

-CareWeMust

edit on 11/16/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Political suicide and political treason to their own party. United States is not going down as they planned. There will be commie political casualties. Just getting started.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Billy Idol knows whats up:

"We want mo, mo, mo, ah-ah-ow!"

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Still leaves the following candidates for democrat leadership:

Cory Booker
Michael Bloomberg
Sherrod Brown
Gavin Newsom
Katie Porter

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Cory Booker
Michael Bloomberg
Sherrod Brown
Gavin Newsom
Katie Porter

That is a very good piece of sarcasm .
Made me laugh .
It was sarcasm , yes ?
A political cartoon ?
A meme in the making ?

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I think it has more to do with death threats and the fact that Congress isn't functional anymore. So we will get what we deserve. The far Right and Left whack jobs. Good luck America. You're gonna need it.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Politics as sport, complete with armchair quarterbacks.

We get the governments we deserve.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

I have the same feeling, I hope we're right.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Cory Booker
Michael Bloomberg
Sherrod Brown
Gavin Newsom
Katie Porter

Oh, I hope it's Little Mike! I love watching him spend money like crazy.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

We have Robert Francis O'Rourke thinking he's going to run for governor here in Texas next year.

If he moved to California maybe I'm sure he could get elected there.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Abbott seems like he's built a solid reputation in the past few years, why fix what isn't broke?

edit on 16-11-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Nah, it's too early and they still have Dominion voting machines.

The evil left will be just fine next year.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
If the Democrats were that corrupt to back Biden to get into the presidency with his declining mental status, they deserve to lose all of their seats in Congress. Biden has been loosing his ability to think for a while now, he should never have ran, he was convinced by House Democrats that he was still all there. It is easy to convince people with dementia that they are ok, at first they are concerned and often cranky, but then they can't remember sheet, so they don't know they are messing up so they seem to get more docile as they revert back farther into their childhood.

Evidently the way Biden liked to put his hands on young girls, he appears to believe he is a kid again. Maybe his alzheimers is way farther advanced than anyone has even thought possible, maybe he has had it for twenty years.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

" Joe Biden Grabs Grandson’s Face From Behind, Repeatedly Kisses Him In Viral Clip "

How Long are the Normal , Sane , American People going to put Up with this Demented Old Man and that Laughing Gull of a Vice-President ?

DEMAND they Both be Impeached Now !

nationalfile.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
Political suicide and political treason to their own party. United States is not going down as they planned. There will be commie political casualties. Just getting started.

We Democrats better realize that the foreign fascist has convinced republicans that they need to elect a dictator that will make sure that no Democrats are ever elected… they do not give a damn about how many votes are for Democrats, they care about who will do the vote counting… republicans right now are trying to get as many pro-fascist people in positions of power to overturn any numerical victory by the left… here on ATS and other media platforms the grift is ongoing.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Those are truly frightening names...

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Potential 70-Seat pickup for the GOP.

BOOM!: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

F Joe Biden.

F Democrats.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

We Democrats better realize that the foreign fascist has convinced republicans that they need to elect a dictator that will make sure that no Democrats are ever elected… they do not give a damn about how many votes are for Democrats, they care about who will do the vote counting… republicans right now are trying to get as many pro-fascist people in positions of power to overturn any numerical victory by the left… here on ATS and other media platforms the grift is ongoing.

When comparing the current administration with the previous one, I see authoritarianism plainly in the current one, not so much in its predecessor.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Better to go down fighting, than to bend over and let Joe/Psaki/Pelosi/ and that girly-man Admiral at HHS, have their way with you!

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Is the ideal outcome to balance the partisan scales or reverse the ratio and assert the GOP as the next overwhelming influence?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join