It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A stark difference between left and right

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

It's stupid.

It's not complicated.

It's just stupid.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
As we wait for the trial of Kyle Rittenhouse to conclude, and Kenosha along with many other cities across the US brace for riots, if he's found innocent as it appears he will, it's really hard not to notice the amazing difference. Bad things happen to the left, burn that sh!t down! Bad things happen to the right, crickets, followed by some gloating and smug arrogance from the left.

Now I know some here like to pretend that there is not difference between the left and the right, two sides of the same coin and all that, but this is one thing you cannot just brush aside. This is reality. Remember the election? Cities boarded up just in case Trump won. Since he didn't, crisis averted, go back to business as usual.

Why does the left feel they have the right to throw monumental temper tantrums when they don't get their way? Is it because they weren't spanked enough as kids? Now they are spoiled man children who can't deal with life if things don't go their way? I don't expect much commentary from the left on this, but perhaps you all could reflect on this, and decide of as a party, as a whole, perhaps it's time to grow the F up.

originally posted by: Gothar
CRICKETS? Lol you people haven't STFU for 5 years. All you do is talk, and you can't go 3 days without running your mouth! Crickets. Open your eyes boy and quit making stupid statements. Make me waste my time on you.....what propaganda machine do you work for again? The quite one, right? Cuz here you are, a good little Republican being quiet....

BOLD BY ME

And there ya go.........ya just proved Network Dude's point in such a monumental way.
hahahahaha
edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Funny... WE THE PEOPLE have every right to INSURECT AND OVERTHROW A CORRUPT GOVERNMENT. We have been directed to do so!!

But January 6th was not that. If it were, what a sad sad sad attempt. Id be embarrassed by my fellow patriots if that was what it truly was suppose to be.

It is our RESPONSIBILITY to OVERTHROW a CORRUPT GOVERNMENT! And yet, we have not done so.

Jan 6th? hahahahaha That was nothing.
edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

*carefully adjusts tin foil hat*

I tip my tinfoil hat to you!

That is actually just crazy enough to be believable in these times.

Well, the Lincoln Project tool bags did admit to sending "white supremacists" to do a photo op in front of Youngkin's tour bus a couple weeks ago.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   
The ambition of youth vs the experience of age

Tail as old as time

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: joejack1949
a reply to: network dude

Bad things happen to the right, crickets, followed by some gloating and smug arrogance from the left.

Jan 6th wasn't crickets. Both sides have shown their willingness to gather in reckless mobs when things don't go their way.

LOL, I was waiting for that one. I thought we would get a few posts in, but joe on the spot got it.

If you are going to compare a few hundred idiots being whipped into a frenzy from FBI informants to cities shutting down in fear of riots as we saw over the last couple years, you are missing the plot by miles. There were stupid people doing stupid things on January 6th, we all agree on that. We also all agree that those who were violent with Police need to be punished. All of us. But cities bracing for riots if the left gets their feelz bruised is magnatudes more than what happened that day. And the inability to recognize that is a large part of the problem.

When you rule the social economic lader you can afford to be more regal in your response to perceived injustice. When your at the bottom of that social economic lader you have to be more bold in your responses to perceived injustice.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   
You want to see a stark difference between the right and the left? Just look at all the riots, looting, shootings, burning neighborhoods, overturned police cars, and murdered innocents when oj walked.

Or, if you are a conservative every interpretation of the law, no matter how vague or misguided, applies to you and everything you do. If you are a liberal the law doesn't apply to you because hurty feelys. If a liberal destroys a piece of art because hurty feelys its okay, nothing wrong. If a conservative destroys a blm or antifa sign its a hate crime committed by white supremacist haters and bigots.

Or maybe look at it this way:
The left: anything based entirely on race is wrong.
Also the left: the black miss america pageant.
The left: don't talk down to me.
Also the left: make the civil service exam easier because not enough of us are passing.

I could point out differences like this all day long. We all see them. We all know they exist. But it doesn't matter. The low forehead mouth breathing neanderthals in the democrat party will always look the other way when their minions act like the fools they are at this Nation's expense.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

It's stupid.

It's not complicated.

It's just stupid.

It's stupid because it challenges your narrative or because you didn't actually read anything I typed?

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

With regard your edit:

Despite our clear and constant differences of opinion i actually find you an interesting and valuable member of this forum. That's the very nature of balance to which i allude. In order to provoke thought we must challenge belief.

Don't let anyone catch you saying that, I would feel bad if you lost internet points because you said nice things about me.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

a reply to: joejack1949

January 6th was a false flag put on by these guys:

What if... Republicans paid those "agents" to act like undercover democrat assets going double undercover as pretend Nazis to stir up trouble and then get "exposed" to make the MAGA crowd look bad and then get double exposed to make it look like Democrats staged the whole thing?

Or is that just too crazy to contemplate.

if you could point to one other time the right went on offence, I might be able to entertain your theory, But as I understand it, the right hasn't got the stones to do that.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Regardless of the truth, the right-wing will always blame the left-wing, and the left-wing will always blame the right-wing.

The objective view is that both are culpable for their own share of atrocities.

The thing is, the vast majority sits in the middle and they have a really good record. This doesn't stop the extremists from calling them the opposite-wing radicals.

Because everyone else appears to be to the left of an extreme right-whinger, and everyone else appears to be to the right of an extreme left-whinger.

in this case, I brought up real world examples. What a layman might call "proof". You brought feelz.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   

ah, but, the ONLY people with firearms at jan. 6th were.......
THE UNDERCOVER FBI INSURGENTS that tried to get the crowd to attack

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   

The 6th was a joke, in comparison to the riots across the entire country that were left unrestrained by the leftist politicians. In terms of length of time, cost of damage and toll on human life and injury and loss.

The biggest difference between the two? The politicians got scared. Instead of ignoring the violence that many others were terrorized over an entire summer.

Ignore your media. It lies.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   

For your scenario that isn't real and isn't happening?

I have less important things to do.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

You talking about Jan 21, 2017 when nearly half a million people gathered to protest in DC? Did they burn it down or something?

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: joejack1949
a reply to: Edumakated

You talking about Jan 21, 2017 when nearly half a million people gathered to protest in DC? Did they burn it down or something?

the more you know.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

January 6th was a false flag put on by these guys:

What if... Republicans paid those "agents" to act like undercover democrat assets going double undercover as pretend Nazis to stir up trouble and then get "exposed" to make the MAGA crowd look bad and then get double exposed to make it look like Democrats staged the whole thing?

Or is that just too crazy to contemplate.

if you could point to one other time the right went on offence, I might be able to entertain your theory, But as I understand it, the right hasn't got the stones to do that.

That's why they could plausibly be hiding behind retaliating parties that they intentionally provoked for the convenient smoke screen factor while acting like they are antifa wearing MAGA disguises because no one would think of digging deeper when they already satisfied their initial conclusions, which are that dirty scheming Democrats are trying to frame honest vigilant patriots just doing their duty. Because there's never been a dishonest Republican in recent memory so that's simply unthinkable.

It behooves inquiring minds to account for not merely the obvious problems but the problems you weren't looking for. Of course I don't have a hate boner for the Democratic party so I am inclined to view all participants as suspect.

edit on 16-11-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

So you're saying that the evil right is simply better, smarter, and always one step ahead of the evil left?

All I can say is -

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   

So a few smashed windows and a burnt limo = burned the city to the ground?

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

But the left does! They storm federal buildings in DC all the time to protest and harass lawmakers over this and that.

It's not "insurrection" when they do it though.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join