It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A stark difference between left and right

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: joejack1949

January 6th was a false flag put on by these guys:

*carefully adjusts tin foil hat*

What if... Republicans paid those "agents" to act like undercover democrat assets going double undercover as pretend Nazis to stir up trouble and then get "exposed" to make the MAGA crowd look bad and then get double exposed to make it look like Democrats staged the whole thing?

Or is that just too crazy to contemplate.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Mehhh...

Don't get me wrong, you make excellent points but this is kind of like my wife talking about her problems.

She doesn't want constructive answers, she does wants somebody to listen and understand.

To the OP:

I understand and you are so right.

edit on 15-11-2021 by drinkbeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid

The right took their grievances out on the Federal government.

The left took their grievances out on private businesses, properties, and individuals.

Hmmmmm.... isn't that the difference between a citizen protest and domestic terrorists as well? The former exercises their rights as citizens to protest and petition their government for redress of grievances... the latter commits violent acts against civilians and the public for political purposes.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I tip my tinfoil hat to you!

That is actually just crazy enough to be believable in these times.
edit on 15-11-2021 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Federal government just so happens to keep their offices inside private properties. That tends to blur the line somewhat.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: projectvxn

January 6th was a false flag put on by these guys:

What if... Republicans paid those "agents" to act like undercover democrat assets going double undercover as pretend Nazis to stir up trouble and then get "exposed" to make the MAGA crowd look bad and then get double exposed to make it look like Democrats staged the whole thing?

Or is that just too crazy to contemplate.

Well they are hiding and not letting anyone know who they are so NO. Had they been more obvious like Antifa is, then yes.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
a reply to: Boadicea

Federal government just so happens to keep their offices inside private properties. That tends to blur the line somewhat.

I can only think of examples of the Feds owning the buildings lock stock and barrel. Maybe a Post office or two inside private buildings in each state, as would make some sense. I can't think of anything else?

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I think that just confirms my fun little hypothesis. Feel free to expose their identities and government connections if you want to debunk me. I always suspected there's more to this puzzle than your average democrat chicanery but again...*adjusts tin foil hat once more* I could just be crazy.

edit on 15-11-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   
The squeaky wheel gets the grease, especially in D.C. They are neck deep in pork fat up in Congress so those lobbyists have to be strong swimmers nowadays.
edit on 15-11-2021 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Regardless of the truth, the right-wing will always blame the left-wing, and the left-wing will always blame the right-wing.

The objective view is that both are culpable for their own share of atrocities.

The thing is, the vast majority sits in the middle and they have a really good record. This doesn't stop the extremists from calling them the opposite-wing radicals.

Because everyone else appears to be to the left of an extreme right-whinger, and everyone else appears to be to the right of an extreme left-whinger.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   

The right isn't as easily triggered nor prone to violent impulsive reaction. However pushed far enough you can be assured of a swift, considered and effective response, fuelled by broad societal concerns and the erosion of traditional conservative moral principles, not some engineered flimsy group think ideological garbage.

The war for the mind has been raging for millennia, I still believe small numbers of intelligent opposition will overcome the mindless indoctrinated masses and the puppet masters pulling their strings.

Balance is the key, the left have gone so far over the edge that traditional centrist moderate political beliefs have been intentionally labelled as extreme right in order to divide us further.

edit on 15/11/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   

agent
ā′jənt
noun
One that acts or has the power or authority to act.
One empowered to act for or represent another.
A means by which something is done or caused; an instrument.

No matter who's pulling the strings, an agent is simply that, double or treble, i care not.

Spontaneous and genuine opposition is needed to balance any extreme political movement, unfortunately when both sides are compromised the only truth is that which you find yourself.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

You want us to believe that the January 6th mob (it certainly qualified as mob upheaval [a large crowd causing dramatic disturbance to official procedure] if not a textbook definition of insurrection) was entirely a democratic operation to influence perception of republican voters?

when both sides are compromised the only truth is that which you find yourself.

Thus my lonely perch on the outside of the gladiator contests and the screeching audience driving the scoreboard and body count ever higher.
edit on 15-11-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   

No, i don't think i said or even inferred that nor do i find it pertinent to our conversation.

Stupid people do stupid sh!t, no matter their political affiliation.

Imagine however for a second the ramifications and reaction should Trump have won a second term. The butt hurt would have been biblical.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   

With regard your edit:

Despite our clear and constant differences of opinion i actually find you an interesting and valuable member of this forum. That's the very nature of balance to which i allude. In order to provoke thought we must challenge belief.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Just a minor correction if I may be so bold. . .

It's the difference between;

Right and Wrong.

Good and Evil.

Freedom loving Constitutionalists and Communists.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Probably. But that just points to the actual culprit of the hysteria and reactionism: unrestrained media connecting literally everyone across the nation to a non stop stream of propaganda that is copy pasted across all platforms. 250 million people talking non stop about all of the things happening all of the time so no one sits down to quietly fact check what they saw in the newspaper, they just react react react react. Form an opinion immediately and then move on to the next 15 second blurb that contradicts what you just heard so you have to pause and reprogram but then another blurb starts playing and you forget what you learned in the first place.

But to fix all of that, guess what has to happen? Unplug and detox. Even Trump can't manage that. He needs it for the same reasons everyone else does, but the magic is also the disease and you can't cure it without sacrificing the fiber optic cables feeding 300 million Americans.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Hence we find ourselves in this dark corner of the web, one of the last bastions of free thought and debate that doesn't require a VPN or TOR browser to speak freely.

ATS despite it's flaws is somewhat impervious to these constraints.

Personally i'm aware of these influences and take any and all information with a pinch of salt.

I'm here for the opinions not the regurgitation of propaganda.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Your signature should be a fishing rod.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   

One unguided self tour and it's an insurrection.
One armed occupation zone and it's a protest.

I'm no genius but.... 👀👀😂

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join