It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A stark difference between left and right

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
As we wait for the trial of Kyle Rittenhouse to conclude, and Kenosha along with many other cities across the US brace for riots, if he's found innocent as it appears he will, it's really hard not to notice the amazing difference. Bad things happen to the left, burn that sh!t down! Bad things happen to the right, crickets, followed by some gloating and smug arrogance from the left.

Now I know some here like to pretend that there is not difference between the left and the right, two sides of the same coin and all that, but this is one thing you cannot just brush aside. This is reality. Remember the election? Cities boarded up just in case Trump won. Since he didn't, crisis averted, go back to business as usual.

Why does the left feel they have the right to throw monumental temper tantrums when they don't get their way? Is it because they weren't spanked enough as kids? Now they are spoiled man children who can't deal with life if things don't go their way? I don't expect much commentary from the left on this, but perhaps you all could reflect on this, and decide of as a party, as a whole, perhaps it's time to grow the F up.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Bad things happen to the right, crickets, followed by some gloating and smug arrogance from the left.

Jan 6th wasn't crickets. Both sides have shown their willingness to gather in reckless mobs when things don't go their way.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Why does the left feel they have the right to throw monumental temper tantrums when they don't get their way?

Not enough of them have been shot in the course of their rioting.

When that changes, and it likely will after this ruling, the riots will stop out of a sense of self preservation.

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: joejack1949

January 6th was a false flag put on by these guys:

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: joejack1949

Bad things happen to the right, crickets, followed by some gloating and smug arrogance from the left.

Jan 6th wasn't crickets. Both sides have shown their willingness to gather in reckless mobs when things don't go their way.

LOL, I was waiting for that one. I thought we would get a few posts in, but joe on the spot got it.

If you are going to compare a few hundred idiots being whipped into a frenzy from FBI informants to cities shutting down in fear of riots as we saw over the last couple years, you are missing the plot by miles. There were stupid people doing stupid things on January 6th, we all agree on that. We also all agree that those who were violent with Police need to be punished. All of us. But cities bracing for riots if the left gets their feelz bruised is magnatudes more than what happened that day. And the inability to recognize that is a large part of the problem.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Why does the left feel they have the right to throw monumental temper tantrums when they don't get their way?

Not enough of them have been shot in the course of their rioting.

When that changes, and it likely will after this ruling, the riots will stop out of a sense of self preservation.

I can't help but wonder if that will be an unintended bright spot in all this. I don't want anyone to die, killing is wrong and pointless. But defending against killing is sadly necessary. And knowing you won't go to jail for it will make more feel safer in that capacity.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   

The left was literally burning down cities for several years. Mostly peaceful protests...

Yet a few people decide to go into the Capitol and all of a sudden it is an "insurrection". Ignoring the fact that no January 6th four years earlier, leftist were rioting in DC on Trumps inauguration day.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
As we wait for the trial of Kyle Rittenhouse to conclude, and Kenosha along with many other cities across the US brace for riots, if he's found innocent as it appears he will, it's really hard not to notice the amazing difference. Bad things happen to the left, burn that sh!t down! Bad things happen to the right, crickets, followed by some gloating and smug arrogance from the left.

Now I know some here like to pretend that there is not difference between the left and the right, two sides of the same coin and all that, but this is one thing you cannot just brush aside. This is reality. Remember the election? Cities boarded up just in case Trump won. Since he didn't, crisis averted, go back to business as usual.

Why does the left feel they have the right to throw monumental temper tantrums when they don't get their way? Is it because they weren't spanked enough as kids? Now they are spoiled man children who can't deal with life if things don't go their way? I don't expect much commentary from the left on this, but perhaps you all could reflect on this, and decide of as a party, as a whole, perhaps it's time to grow the F up.

CRICKETS? Lol you people haven't STFU for 5 years. All you do is talk, and you can't go 3 days without running your mouth! Crickets. Open your eyes boy and quit making stupid statements. Make me waste my time on you.....what propaganda machine do you work for again? The quite one, right? Cuz here you are, a good little Republican being quiet....

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Why does the left feel they have the right to throw monumental temper tantrums when they don't get their way? I

That's how public education,film,televsion, and social media raised them.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Jan 6th wasn't crickets.

Sure was.

Cops killed an unarmed woman and NOTHING.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
So who put DC into a military lockdown for five month out of absolute fear of being overthrown again?

Joe and Nancy?
edit on 15-11-2021 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothar

CRICKETS? Lol you people haven't STFU for 5 years. All you do is talk, and you can't go 3 days without running your mouth! Crickets. Open your eyes boy and quit making stupid statements. Make me waste my time on you.....what propaganda machine do you work for again? The quite one, right? Cuz here you are, a good little Republican being quiet....

That was a fine example of projection.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Please cite all the privately owned businesses burned and completely destroyed by the protestors on Jan 6th. Bet you won’t!

Jan 6th was how a real protest is suppose to happen, taking your problem right to the politicians. The reason the left don’t do that is because they aren’t really protesting. They just looking for a way to virtue signal or steal somebody’s hard earned money, which is why they attack innocent business owners.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothar

Someone's panties are clearly in a bunch.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

The right took their grievances out on the Federal government.

The left took their grievances out on private businesses, properties, and individuals.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid

The right took their grievances out on the Federal government.

The left took their grievances out on private businesses, properties, and individuals.

I think this can be where the line for what a terrorist actually is. When I was in Iraq is when I was introduced to what terrorism really is. This seems to fit the bill.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Weren't 16 of the 21 primary instigators of Jan 6th FBI plus of the 5 left, weren't 3 of those Antifa and BLM? In addition, those alleged trump supporters were for the most part peaceful. Wasn't Ashley Babbit killed during this left-organized/staged event as she was semi-pushed through the window by an Antifa tool? I didn't see any of the Jan 6th Trump supporters starting fires or looting buildings, that seems to be exclusively an action by animals like Antifa and BLM, who seem to like to have pedophiles as leaders, be it locally or in government.

Just some observations ;-)

Cheers - Dave
edit on 11/15.2021 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   

it's called media hype, drilling the seeds of escalating conflict into the subconscious of society until we are convinced its our own natural paranoia crawling around inside our skulls. Psyop 101

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   

When did the left stop beating its wife?

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Oops

edit on 15-11-2021 by TexasTruth because: Wrong thread

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join