It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Joe Biden Not Seeking Re-election - What Democrat Should Take His Place?.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: BomSquad
Well, since JFK Jr. is dead...

He isn't dead. Some super intelligent people even thought he was going to show up in Dallas last week so he can't be dead.

edit on 14-11-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: Cooking spirits since 2007

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Echo007
With the way Biden been running things, i don't see any Democrat having a chance to win, unless they steal the election again.

I agree if the nation continues on the "Build Back Better" plan of total destruction of the US economy and social structure that the nation is doomed to the fate of Venezuela.

However, like Venezuela, the Democrats will once again do everything in their power to gain and retain control of the entire government, regardless of what it takes, they will do it.

The elitist Democratic Party has no moral compunction when it comes to gaining and keeping total control of the "ignorant masses" down to their personal health decisions.

The have no moral compass except the ever changing morality they dictate that everyone else must follow, OR ELSE.

The elitist Democratic politicians will most likely "win" again due to their "new morality" that sees cheating/lying etc. to impose their ideology, the "one and only correct" way to think, speak, and live.

The elitist democratic politicians do all of this for the good of US citizens who they believe are too stupid to know what is best for them.

Therefore, chances are excellent that the Democrats will "win" the next Presidential election. It really doesn't matter who they put forward, they may as well put up AOC as they seem to be bowing to her every whim anyway when it comes to policy decisions. Whoever they choose will simply be the puppet of the same people that are controlling our current President who clearly has mild senility.

edit on 11/14/21 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: BomSquad
Well, since JFK Jr. is dead...

He isn't dead. Some super intelligent people even thought he was going to show up in Dallas last week so he can't be dead.

You mean the fed-initiated/funded LARP? Being a CT site, it should at least be considered a reasonable theory considering the media hyped it up as a significant event whilst making out Trump rallies as mere small gatherings.
edit on 14-11-2021 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   
What Democrat Should Take His Place?

who else but potus 45

.. .DJT always was a Democrat, switch hitting to GOP because that was his only opportunity for that office in 2016 cycle

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: carewemust

If Joe does end up running and wins again, I'm moving to Mexico.

Not a bad idea. You can then sneak back in, get caught at the border, separated from your loved ones and reunite after getting your $450K.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede
You mean the fed-initiated/funded LARP?

I believe the official name was RetardaCon 2021.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

On the plus side it's always pretty easy to come across the northern border whenever you feel slightly homesick.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Please let it be Hillary

Please let it be Hillary

Please let it be Hillary

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   

I wonder why we are talking about re-election when it looks
like he won't even finish his regimes first term?

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: GeoBricks

Joe Biden is running out of time for having a complete physical done too. Psaki said he'd have one before the end of the year.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

I wonder why we are talking about re-election when it looks
like he won't even finish his regimes first term?

Joe needs to decide in late 2022, is it "yes" or "no" for him being on the ballot when the 2024 election season begins, which will happen very early in 2023.

You don't think Joe Biden will be President 12 months from now? A lot of people will agree with you.

But IMO, he's doing such a good job of "following orders" (from China? from Obama? other?) that THEY will keep him alive, and coherent enough to continue as a minimally functioning puppet.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   

I don't even call Biden president,in my opinion he is an
occupier and a useful puppet to someone.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

Did any of us really think that Joe ever planned on running for a second term after letting comments slip during his first campaign that he would most likely be a one term President and backed that statement up by reinforcing how much he needed a Vice President that could hit the ground running and take over at any time? Remember how they tried to roll that idea out when they started calling Biden's administration the Biden-Harris administration? Unfortunately for them, Harris has lower approval numbers than Joe.

I'm afraid to see which Democrats decide to run and who the "official" pick will end up being. Somehow, I doubt that Pete Buttigieg will try to run again after the way he is handling transportation. I wonder if they will try to bring Amy Klochubar back even though we don't hear anything about her these days. It will be interesting to see how far left radical the overall pick will be by the time campaigning starts.

If you search for info about Kamala Harris's recent trip overseas, you find little "hints" that the Mainstream Media is pre-endorsing her as the next President....either soon...or later.

Example: Kamala was asked in Paris is she now better prepared to take over for Joe. She replied, there is still much to be done, but she's getting America on the right track overseas.

Story: www.foxnews.com...

The MSM is full of articles boosting Kamala this weekend, after Joe ran aground last week. (38% Approval)

Another example - "Kamala a big hit!": www.cnn.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: StoutBroux

Here ya go. Pelosi does not want her Billionaire friends (she officiates their weddings) paying higher taxes to support the Build Back Better boondoggles.

nypost.com...

I remember her agreeing with the "rich pay their fair share" and "it's all paid for already" and "it won't add a nickel to the deficit" bulls#t like we knew back then there isn't enough taxable revenues to begin with roflmao, now she changes the rules and The Middle Class will get dry cobbed again like always when Democrats start passing money laws 🔍😃🔎

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: gb540

Would Democrats mind a convicted criminal being their nominee for President?

They couldn’t do much worse than the current a-team in the White House…

Although if I were a Republican I don’t know if I’d even want the White House in 2024. Let the Dems OWN their fallout, while focusing on checking the loonier proposals in Congress. A president can’t sign trillion-dollar initiatives if they don’t get any.

Cleaning out corrupted Republicans (aka "RINOs") for 2022, is becoming a focus, spearheaded by America's best former (living) President, Donald J. Trump.

Who to elect/oust in Nov 2022: mediarightnews.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

a reply to: StoutBroux

Here ya go. Pelosi does not want her Billionaire friends (she officiates their weddings) paying higher taxes to support the Build Back Better boondoggles.

nypost.com...

I remember her agreeing with the "rich pay their fair share" and "it's all paid for already" and "it won't add a nickel to the deficit" bulls#t like we knew back then there isn't enough taxable revenues to begin with roflmao, now she changes the rules and The Middle Class will get dry cobbed again like always when Democrats start passing money laws 🔍😃🔎

The $1.2 Trillion infrastructure bill was designed by both Democrats and Republicans, yet it's still full of pork... and tax increases that ALL OF US will feel.

Heaven forbid this $3 Trillion "social safetynet" bill gets passed as it is. There are changes to U.S. society in there which cost nothing that can be instantly calculated, but boggle the mind...like making illegal aliens instant citizens.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

If you search for info about Kamala Harris's recent trip overseas, you find little "hints" that the Mainstream Media is pre-endorsing her as the next President....either soon...or later.

LOL! I wondered if the Democrats were going to double down on stupid...AGAIN!

I'll be curious to see if all of those big Democrat donors who got Biden to postpone his announcement of Kamala Harris as his VP running mate during his campaign will start coming out of the woodwork again.

When the money doesn't come in to support it, even from the Democrats, I wonder what their new strategy will be.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   
President Joe Biden Not Seeking Re-election - What Democrat Should Take His Place?

Probably our transportation secretary since D's are pushing all things LGBT@@ whatever.

They will definitely be cheating their arses off again.

Polling isn't looking good for them.

jellyfish.news...

townhall.com...

edit on 14-11-2021 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

If Joe does end up running and wins again, I'm moving to Mexico.

My first inclination is to say, "Not gonna happen".

But nobody thought he'd get more votes than Obama, and thread the needle so perfectly, in November 2020 either.

So maybe you SHOULD start looking at the Mexico house listings.

Start Here: www.point2homes.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Meh. ETA: Are zombies allowed to be President??--I actually forgot that he's dead.

Tulsi Gabbard. She may be a little left for my tastes, but compared to some, she's damned near right of center.

...and, more importantly, she seems to be honest.

But, she may have too many enemies in the Democratic Central Committee to stand a chance.
edit on 11/14/2021 by seagull because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join