It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Joe Biden Not Seeking Re-election - What Democrat Should Take His Place?.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Sunday, November 14, 2021

President Biden's close friend, former Senator Chris Dodd, says:

A longtime friend of President Joe Biden cast doubt on whether he will run for reelection in 2024.

Former Sen. Chris Dodd, who helped Biden search for a running mate last year, also tamped down expectations that Vice President Kamala Harris would automatically be the presumptive nominee to replace Biden.
Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

After firmly declaring in March that he would seek re-election, Joe Biden is now back-peddling...

"I said, ‘That is my expectation,’" Biden said. "I’m a great respecter of fate. I’ve never been able to plan four-and-a-half, three-and-a-half years ahead for certain."
Source: www.foxnews.com...

1.) How long can Joe Biden wait before declaring that he is NOT running?

2.) Should Biden pick his successor? (He'd have to pick VP Kamala, wouldn't he?)

3.) In your opinion, should Biden's (or the DNC's) choice be based on who the likely Republican nominee will be?

-CareWeMust

edit on 11/14/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 02:13 AM
link   
This guy?

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Fauci is most likely about to be indicted/arrested;

Justice Department Considering Fauci Indictment: thehill.com...

Would Democrats mind a convicted criminal being their nominee for President?

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Ah no I meant the author mate.

Whoever does take the position will also have to deal with this.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 02:45 AM
link   
With the way Biden been running things, i don't see any Democrat having a chance to win, unless they steal the election again.

Wanting to paying illegals separated at the border $450k of tax payer money
Refusing to do anything about the Border, flying illegals around the US instead of making them wait in Mexico
Gas prices
Food prices
Vaccine mandate
Labeling parents terrorists
Afghanistan withdrawal disaster
Refusing to stand up to China

If the next administration continues down this same path, this country is doomed.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

That's a good point. Congress is actually nothing more than entity that sells itself, like a baseball or football stadium does. It's appalling seeing these venues named after corporations, instead of great players.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Echo007
With the way Biden been running things, i don't see any Democrat having a chance to win, unless they steal the election again.

Refusing to do anything about the Border, flying illegals around the US instead of making them wait in Mexico
Gas prices
Food prices
Vaccine mandate

If the next administration continues down this same path, this country is doomed.

You are so right. Democrats in general are supporting all the short-sighted, flawed, backwards policies of the Biden Administration.

And this weekend, Nancy Pelosi made things worse by saying she doesn't want Billionaires helping to pay for "Build Back Better". The tax-increases will have to fall somewhere else.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 03:30 AM
link   
1) As long as Joe needs .
2) Not up to Biden . That is up to the Democrat leadership .
3) Always .

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 03:36 AM
link   

"I said, ‘That is my expectation,’" Biden said. "I’m a great respecter of fate. I’ve never been able to plan four-and-a-half, three-and-a-half years ahead for certain."

Well that explains some of the jack-ass stupid decisions he is making right now. The guy can't even see how he is affecting our country for decades, let alone his term in office. What a complete moron.

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Echo007

Gas prices
Food prices
Vaccine mandate

You are so right. Democrats in general are supporting all the short-sighted, flawed, backwards policies of the Biden Administration.

And this weekend, Nancy Pelosi made things worse by saying she doesn't want Billionaires helping to pay for "Build Back Better". The tax-increases will have to fall somewhere else.

linky?

edit on 14-11-2021 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Here is 1 link
www.dailymail.co.uk...

As for Biden, I doubt he makes his first full term. Even if not impeached come 2022 if the Republicans get majority, Biden doesnt have the health.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Echo007

You forget one more to the list. "Vaccine passes"

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 04:16 AM
link   

They couldn’t do much worse than the current a-team in the White House…

Although if I were a Republican I don’t know if I’d even want the White House in 2024. Let the Dems OWN their fallout, while focusing on checking the loonier proposals in Congress. A president can’t sign trillion-dollar initiatives if they don’t get any.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Here ya go. Pelosi does not want her Billionaire friends (she officiates their weddings) paying higher taxes to support the Build Back Better boondoggles.

nypost.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 06:29 AM
link   

If Joe does end up running and wins again, I'm moving to Mexico.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Did any of us really think that Joe ever planned on running for a second term after letting comments slip during his first campaign that he would most likely be a one term President and backed that statement up by reinforcing how much he needed a Vice President that could hit the ground running and take over at any time? Remember how they tried to roll that idea out when they started calling Biden's administration the Biden-Harris administration? Unfortunately for them, Harris has lower approval numbers than Joe.

I'm afraid to see which Democrats decide to run and who the "official" pick will end up being. Somehow, I doubt that Pete Buttigieg will try to run again after the way he is handling transportation. I wonder if they will try to bring Amy Klochubar back even though we don't hear anything about her these days. It will be interesting to see how far left radical the overall pick will be by the time campaigning starts.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   
If they chose to not have Kamala run, they would have to admit that no amount of identity politics can make a better candidate. They literally chose their poster child and would be slapping the woman/colored/whore demographic in the face saying you aren't good enough to lead.

Don't get me wrong. It would be a terrible idea to run her

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: gb540

They couldn’t do much worse than the current a-team in the White House…

Although if I were a Republican I don’t know if I’d even want the White House in 2024. Let the Dems OWN their fallout, while focusing on checking the loonier proposals in Congress. A president can’t sign trillion-dollar initiatives if they don’t get any.

You have hit upon an interesting point. What if the republicans put all effort into midterms and 2024 looking for a super-majority in both houses and left the presidency ripe for dem pickings -- put in a dud candidate. It would make for full control of legislative policy, but no main focal point for criticism on the right. Interesting, but very difficult to pull off.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   
100% it should be JFK Jr.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   
It's not Biden's decision. He'll get in trouble :-
Kamala has no chance, she's simply unqualified and is failing miserably in the easiest role available so no amount of virtue signaling can mask that level of stupid to get elected. She'll have been president for a couple years by then and will make Brandon look like a genius by comparison.

They'll need some new blood. Look for it in the next couple years. Trotting out people to test through MSM and gauging response just like they always do. Competence will again have nothing to do with the decision and of the pool of candidates will see which one fits the bill at the time.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Well, since JFK Jr. is dead, I'm sure he voted in the last election and would make a better candidate than any other the democrats have put forward in recent past.... LOL

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join