It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Wants to Further Cripple the United States.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Where I'm a bit divided - when these far-leftists do this, are they just being damaging?

Or as mom thinks, they really think they are doing something positive for the world?

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Are they "good" Americans?
Or anti-Americans?

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Nothing you can do, within minutes the power will go off.

Think about it.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Masking at work should be up to the individual.
It is so damn dehumaninizing, and that must be their goal: to see dead and humorless eyes.

In my state, workplaces are not even vectors of note.

This must stop while we still have a heart and mind to care.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Some people on this site want to make this into a political issue so they can demonize the supposed enemy-Democrats. I think it's not so simple as "Democrats are evil....". If one looks deeper they will see that there are World powers working behind the scenes to make some drastic changes to how the world operates economically. The push is to curb Global emissions-which is a plan being put in motion by the World Economic Forum not the Democrats. The World Economic Forum wants to use a Circular Economic model for autonomous automobiles and the instituting of closed-loop recycle programs where these autonomous vehicles are shared in its efforts to cut global emissions to a certain % by 2030( I forget the exact percentage).

I understand that some are passionate in their disdain of the other side but you're putting your energy into the wrong target and your shots will have no effect on the outcome for this situation. These policies are being planned out behind closed doors and believe me it has nothing to do with Democrats destroying America. The narrative out there is that Democrats are doing this but that narrative is nothing more than a ploy to make US citizens turn against each other over their political views, and based on what I've witnessed on this site and other places in the media, I'd say it's working.
edit on 5-11-2021 by lostbook because: paragraph edit

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman
And getting mighty tired - when am I "fully vaxxed"?

Taken one of your shots, then two, now booster shots indefinitely.

Am I ever done?

Ummm...your mistake...was in taking the first jab...everything that followed after was the obedience part after the blind part...

YouSir no get no jibby jab...

No Sir...

YouSir
edit on 5-11-2021 by YouSir because: I really detest misspelling three letter words...

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Ummm...I would tell you how I really felt...

But I promised to be a good boy...

YouSir

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

Some people on this site want to make this into a political issue so they can demonize the supposed enemy-Democrats. I think it's not so simple as "Democrats are evil....". If one looks deeper they will see that there are World powers working behind the scenes to make some drastic changes to how the world operates economically. The push is to curb Global emissions-which is a plan being put in motion by the World Economic Forum not the Democrats. The World Economic Forum wants to use a Circular Economic model for autonomous automobiles and the instituting of closed-loop recycle programs where these autonomous vehicles are shared in its efforts to cut global emissions to a certain % by 2030( I forget the exact percentage).

This could mean more people working at home, more delivery services, more ride share, maybe even Universal Basic Income, etc...Big changes could be coming in mankind's effort to curb environmental catastrophe. It could also mean more automation coming for jobs that people used to do. It's much bigger than what some project. I also wonder what the powers that be know about the environment that they're not telling the general population....?

I understand that some are passionate in their disdain of the other side but you're putting your energy into the wrong target so your shots will have no effect on the outcome for this situation. These policies are being planned out behind closed doors and believe me it has nothing to do with Democrats destroying America. The narrative out there is that Democrats are doing this but that narrative is nothing more than a ploy to make US citizens turn against each other over their political views, and based on what I've witnessed on this site and other places in the media, I'd say it's working.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   

This could mean more people working at home, more delivery services, more ride share, maybe even Universal Basic Income, etc...Big changes could be coming in mankind's effort to curb environmental catastrophe. It could also mean more automation coming for jobs that people used to do. It's much bigger than what some project. I also wonder what the powers that be know about the environment that they're not telling the general population....?

I understand that some are passionate in their disdain of the other side but you're putting your energy into the wrong target and your shots will have no effect on the outcome for this situation. These policies are being planned out behind closed doors and believe me it has nothing to do with Democrats destroying America. The narrative out there is that Democrats are doing this but that narrative is nothing more than a ploy to make US citizens turn against each other over their political views, and based on what I've witnessed on this site and other places in the media, I'd say it's working.

edit on 5-11-2021 by lostbook because: word change

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Which political side in this USA pushes the Global Warming fear mongering and calls for legislation and taxation to save the planet and which political side says it's all bull#?

Last I checked, almost all the Democrats run political campaigns on fighting global warming and almost all the GOP candidates run on campaigns that correctly call the entire concept garbage and an excuse for liberals to tax this country to death...

So at a bare minimum, if all of this is 100% the "fault" of the World Economic Forum and not the Democrats' own idea, it can be said the Democrats are the WEF's little bitches. What American in their right mind wants their nation ruled by little bitches?

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   
So... where is all the screaming at the sky when there are unconstitutional mandates? I say we go ahead an start impeachment on this entire admin for breech of the constitution.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Which political side in this USA pushes the Global Warming fear mongering and calls for legislation and taxation to save the planet and which political side says it's all bull#?

Last I checked, almost all the Democrats run political campaigns on fighting global warming and almost all the GOP candidates run on campaigns that correctly call the entire concept garbage and an excuse for liberals to tax this country to death...

So at a bare minimum, if all of this is 100% the "fault" of the World Economic Forum and not the Democrats' own idea, it can be said the Democrats are the WEF's little bitches. What American in their right mind wants their nation ruled by little bitches?

LOL! Maybe but my point is that it isn't just the Democrats pushing the Global warming agenda so there must be something to it, right? Changes are coming whether Democrats support it or not and whether Republicans oppose it or not. For those of us in the US to fight against the other political side when this isn't an American political issue is foolish at best and will accomplish nothing. It's like shooting at the wrong target; even if you hit the target you will still miss the point.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   

...except we just had a president, Donald Trump, who withdrew the US from the Paris accord and demonstrated in doing so that YES, the USA can bring the interests of the globalists to a screeching halt within the borders of this country.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   
They have four years to make up and they are trying to do so in a HURRY.
If Trump would not have won in 2016 America would already be History.
They have got to get their plan back on track.
Stop America from being Energy Independent.
Mostly allow dirtier oil and natural gas in from other countries.
Stop Americans from working.
Limit goods.
Cause Hyperinflation.
Watch it burn.
Welcome in China as new Government.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

And with the world population increasing constantly, how long before people realize that it was a bad idea...?

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Next up, the booster mandate. They are going to milk this for all it is worth.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   
OP? There was doubt?

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I do not know what Biden is. But whatever it is? .... It definitely, isn't "American".

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 01:17 AM
link   
None of these mandates are legally binding. I feel if you get fired over it, welcome it and then find a human rights lawyer to sue the # out of them. You’ll end up staying home with more money than if you went to work. Seems many good lawyers are in the government pocket thoug h making them tough to find, but they are out there.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Every single Democrat policy is put in place to undermine and weaken the country.
The Democrat party may have been infiltrated by foreign influence, enemies.

Democrats have become the real insurrectionist

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join