It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kyle Rittenhouse Is A Hero - and apparently his judge sees it

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Most people don't know that Rittenhouse was responsible for moving a dumpster that was set on fire by looter, rioters, and arsonists who was pushing it to a gas station in an attempt to blow up the gas station.

It was this act that cause the looter, rioters, and arsonists to then pursue Kyle, who fled and upon being attacked successfully defeated 3 of the assailants. Who by the way 1 was a convicted rapist, 1 was a convicted pedophile, and 1 was a convicted wife beating POS.

The video evidence is overwhelming in Kyle's defense. Not once did he go on the offensive. He acted according to the laws of the state.

On another note, I take issue with the police who should have been doing the job of a citizen like Rittenhouse.

They simply sat by idle on the sidelines while their city burned. What's the point of police if they literally do absolutely nothing? It just goes to show how highly politicized policing has become in this country.

As an aside, never in a million years would I have believed something like the hostile take over of an American police precinct with a "no go zone" established in a major city. I'm referring to Chaz.

Pathetic policing and pathetic cowardice politicians.

The leftist and RINO politicians are the ones who need to be excised from society. Yet dumb asses keep electing them.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Type1338

The leftist and RINO politicians are the ones who need to be excised from society. Yet dumb asses keep electing them.

Yep , some "people" do not like laws .
That class wants do do whatever they want without fear of repercussions .(as evidenced right here on this thread)

+22 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
Oh and also. How was he supposed to determine who is a criminal or not with absolutely NO training?

Perhaps it was the fact that one of them chased him hundreds of feet because he extinguished a fire before lunging for his gun?

Perhaps it was because one of them shouted "stop him" after he told them he was going to turn himself into police, before trying to cave his skull in with a skateboard?

Perhaps it was because one of them drew a pistol on him when he was on the ground?

Perhaps you should ask yourself why you cant spot such obvious criminal activity yet this untrained 17yo and the rest of the world can lol.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 06:07 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 06:43 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

With his weapon handling ability and discipline, I think more Pedo Wife Beating SJWs (funny how those types lean towards being Dem and frequent violent protests) would have had the sore rear wod. No innocent bystanders hit, just bad guys that were attacking him, in fact one had a gun and was fixin to shoot him.

His discipline would make one think he had training, Outstanding.

edit on 28-10-2021 by TomCollin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I'm unsure how a teenage boy on video beating up a girl, who breaks the law by illegally carrying a firearm, breaks the law by being in a different state hours after curfew, shoots and kills people, does not go to the police station when his Mommy picks him up,but goes home to sleep like nothing happened became the hero of ATS.

Yet Ahmaud Arbery who committed no crime, was hunted down by gun carrying rednecks in a truck and killed and ATS states he should never try to defend himself.
edit on 28-10-2021 by frogs453 because: Added

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Here's the clincher:

gab.com...

This will be an opportunity to beat the brush and flush out more anarchists.

I thought population control was a good thing?

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

They tried to rip him apart..

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Type1338

First the two that chased him was chasing him because he shot the first person.
But, yous seem to have missed something here.. they can call them rioters, looters, arsonist. If they can present evidence that they were. It seems to me that the chain of events started when he shot the first guy, who by what I read was a homeless mentally ill person that had just been released from either a hospital or jail... ya, great time to release such a person. while a riot was going on. But, this guy might have been just walking, trying to find a friend to take him in for the night to get out of the chaos.
The other two, well, they just saw rittenhouse shoot someone and might have been more concerned with trying to eliminate a danger posed to the people than they were rioting or looting.
When fields ran his car into the crowd in charlottesville I heard the same type of crap.. well, those people shouldn't have been there. They were out there looking for trouble. But.. at least one of those fields hurt was just trying to take care of her personal business... driving a friend or relative to a drs. appt.
Do yous also think that the law should be treating all of those who were involved in the jan 6th fiasco, or even those who were videoed walking inside of the capitol building as being cop beating, property destroying. Insurrectionist? They aren't. If it can be proven that they entered the building, they may be charged with trespass. If there is evidence that they were assaulting cops or breaking windows, they might be getting assault or destruction of property charges. But, most of those who were walking around inside the capitol building won't get any charges. And, if you want my opinion, anyone who was yelling into the cameras that it was 1776 or civil war should be charged with insurrection since the evidence clearly shows that was their intention.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

A hero that's going to be looking over his shoulder for the rest of his natural life whither or not he is found to be guilty or innocent.

Gaol is most lightly the safest place for him if you think about it because that target is on his back forever and a day.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   

a reply to: ancientlight
And considering his violent outburst from being young up till that day tells me that yes he is a child and should be treated as such. He killed two people with a illegally obtained firearm and then proceeded to cross state lines.
He wanted to try and be all big tough guy. That worked out real well for him so far hasn't it. Oh and also. How was he supposed to determine who is a criminal or not with absolutely NO training?

But hey go idolize a profoundly dumb individual.

Your ignorance and bias is strong.

He never crossed State lines with a weapon.
He defended himself against people trying harm him or worse.
The firearm was not illegally obtained. (The law is shaky on that one. There is technically no age limit for possessing a weapon only ownership)

They identified themselves as "criminals" by attacking him. That's pretty much what the Judge ruled when he stated that the Prosecution couldn't call them "victims".

At least get it right. If Rittenhouse would have been defending the rioters and looters against "white supremacists" you would be his biggest fan.
There's quote that fits you. "Better to let people think that you are an idiot, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Was the weapon he had not of the illegal sorts given his age?

www.nbcnews.com...
edit on 28-10-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

a reply to: ancientlight
And considering his violent outburst from being young up till that day tells me that yes he is a child and should be treated as such. He killed two people with a illegally obtained firearm and then proceeded to cross state lines.
He wanted to try and be all big tough guy. That worked out real well for him so far hasn't it. Oh and also. How was he supposed to determine who is a criminal or not with absolutely NO training?

But hey go idolize a profoundly dumb individual.

Your ignorance and bias is strong.

He never crossed State lines with a weapon.
He defended himself against people trying harm him or worse.
The firearm was not illegally obtained. (The law is shaky on that one. There is technically no age limit for possessing a weapon only ownership)

They identified themselves as "criminals" by attacking him. That's pretty much what the Judge ruled when he stated that the Prosecution couldn't call them "victims".

At least get it right. If Rittenhouse would have been defending the rioters and looters against "white supremacists" you would be his biggest fan.
There's quote that fits you. "Better to let people think that you are an idiot, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

You call me ignorant right off the bat then put yours in full display. Actually impressive how you did that.
Funny that you think I would find him a hero if they were white supremacists. Clearly you have race on your mind.
Why is that do you think? Honest question man.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Christ, The bar has seriously been lowered when we start looking at people like #terhouse as our heroes.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Yes he's been charged with a weapons charge.

The prosecution also has a video they are trying to get entered that shows Kyle days before at a CVS stating he wished he could shoot people. Charming kid.

In the video, according to an “other acts” motion filed by prosecutors this week, a person prosecutors identify as Rittenhouse is on the side of a street, watching several people leaving a CVS Pharmacy. “Bro, I wish I had my (expletive) AR, I’d start shooting rounds at them,” Rittenhouse says, according to the motion.

Kenosha news

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

You're using NBC as a source? Give me a minute to quit laughing. The only reason charges are being pressed is politics, pure and simple. The law is over "ownership". Say you are 17 and I'm 21. I take you to the range and let you shoot MY pistol or rifle, I haven't violated the law. I own the weapons, you don't. I am allowing you to use them. That's where their law is vague.

I've stated that Rittenhouse made some poor choices, but, so did the clowns that got shot. Rittenhouse didn't just start blasting away, he defended himself from attack. How and why he was there isn't the issue. He has as much right to be there as they did. They attacked him and he defended himself. Plain and simple. With the video of the shootings, the only reason for this trial is political grandstanding.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   

I simply asked a question.

"Was the weapon he had not of the illegal sorts given his age?"

As to the source, is the information provided incorrect or was the AR-15 purchased properly?
edit on 28-10-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

The penny drops.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   

He didn't have a right to be there. He was never asked to be there according to the building owner and the shooting occurred hours after the curfew in which at his age he was illegally on the street.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join