It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kyle Rittenhouse Is A Hero - and apparently his judge sees it

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+82 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   
The Judge presiding over this stage of Kyle Rittenhouse's illegitimate criminal prosecution is top notch. He has ensured the state cannot use extremely loaded and vague terminology to dilute his obvious self defense claim. Further, he has allowed the truth to be spoken, that those things he shot were vile looters, deadly arsonists, and violent rioters. The mob - as a single entity - was a deadly threat to Kyle and the entire town.

He did good. And the Judge seems to be making sure that at least 1 of 12 will recognize his heroics that night. I know he has already made a fortune, but it will taste even sweeter when he has his freedom to go with it.

I'll be making some popcorn and putting the beers on ice. Here's hoping the judge + jury sees those pedophile terrorists got what they deserved.

Kyle Rittenhouse is a hero. And hopefully an inspiration to God-fearing Americans everywhere. So let him be elevated to the same status as our other revered and brave patriot warriors. Including the honorable patriot warrior Ashli Babbitt.
edit on 10/27/2021 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

+32 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

He did good. And the Judge seems to be making sure that at least 1 of 12 will recognize his heroics that night.

Also, 'Judge Rules Video Of Officers Thanking Kyle Rittenhouse Can Be Used At Trial'

I repeat - Officers Thanking Kyle Rittenhouse

+43 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Here's the clincher:

gab.com...

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Hope they burn down DC , the city needs cleansing

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   

In Brandon's America these types are emboldened.
George Soros paid top dollar to fund Obama's grassroots movements.

By the way, where is the old coot hiding?

It would be a shame if something were to happen to him in these uncertain times.

#besafebillionaires

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Here's the clincher:

gab.com...

How is what this snooopyanon said even legally acceptable!? That's some serious threat. Imagine if the tables were turned

But anyway, happy this turned out well for Kyle.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Hopefully Kyle doesn’t die of covid before court.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

That child should never have had a firearm to begin with.
He is lucky the situaton didn't get worse or his rear wod have been ripped apart.

+71 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

He is lucky the situaton didn't get worse or his rear wod have been ripped apart.

He's more of a man than you will ever be , you're what , a keyboard warrior? Does that make you feel like a bigger man now?
He faced armed violent rioters head-on with no concern with his safety. What's the best you've ever managed ? Kill some cockroaches in your place ?

+30 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Good judge or bad judge, Kyle set a good precedent and sent a warning to all ANTIFA and BLM individuals that their next riot might be their last.

In fact, I don't think ANTIFA-BLM took their riot tour to any other city after Kenosha, did they?

Thank-you Kyle for saving lives!

+26 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Lots of things happened that night that shouldn’t have. Burning and looting homes and businesses that people have worked their whole life for shouldn’t have happened. Black and white people having everything looted and burned. Black Lives Matter but I guess black homes and businesses don’t. Anyone that was standing in front of their homes / businesses armed defending their family , livelihood deserves a medal in my book. Anyone that comes to that persons defense and stands with them deserves a medal too.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

He's more of a man than you will ever be , you're what , a keyboard warrior? Does that make you feel like a bigger man now?
He faced armed violent rioters head-on with no concern with his safety. What's the best you've ever managed ? Kill some cockroaches in your place ?

Feel better now? I bet that took alot out if ya didn't it bud.
I have been noticing more and more attacks on users character with ever even having a conversation with that person. That is a sad and pathetic way to live life and will no doubt royally F# that person up mentally.

+33 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 01:16 AM
link   

The court isn't treating him like a child.

How much worse could the situation have been? People died that day they had their "asses ripped apart" because they were violent terrorists not because they were peaceful protestors.

Do you side with CNN and believe whilst reporting is being done in front of burning buildings the anchor is telling the world the protest is mainly calm?

+22 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

Feel better now? I bet that took alot out if ya didn't it bud.
I have been noticing more and more attacks on users character with ever even having a conversation with that person. That is a sad and pathetic way to live life and will no doubt royally F# that person up mentally.

You're the one calling Kyle a child in a derogatory way. Pop that bubble around your ego once in a while okay?
And it's not bud. Again , your only way of dealing with people?
Done with dealing with you

edit on 28-10-2021 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

+34 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 01:22 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

The second chick from the left in the white isn't leaning into her .45 enough for a steady grouping, "she need more disciprin" (best chitty wok guy voice from south park I got)

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

Grove is that you under another name?
And considering his violent outburst from being young up till that day tells me that yes he is a child and should be treated as such. He killed two people with a illegally obtained firearm and then proceeded to cross state lines.
He wanted to try and be all big tough guy. That worked out real well for him so far hasn't it. Oh and also. How was he supposed to determine who is a criminal or not with absolutely NO training?

But hey go idolize a profoundly dumb individual.

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

The second chick from the left in the white isn't leaning into her .45 enough for a steady grouping, "she need more disciprin" (best chitty wok guy voice from south park I got)

Michelle Fiore
I believe that is who that is.

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

How much training would you recommend to determine if someone is a criminal or not? How much training to determine your in danger or not?

Or do you believe he should’ve called parlay for a moment to call the police?

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

In Brandon's America these types are emboldened.
George Soros paid top dollar to fund Obama's grassroots movements.

By the way, where is the old coot hiding?

It would be a shame if something were to happen to him in these uncertain times.

#besafebillionaires

Biden encourages this, by looking the other way, and disappointing almost every Democrat.

Quick Clip: twitter.com...

Thugs like this man need to be removed from society, to ease suffering, and probably to save lives. Removed to prison, or to the after-life. Either way is better than leaving him as is.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join