It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Admin Treasury Official says Shortages Will Continue Until Everyone is Covid-19 Vaccinated.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   

edit on 19-10-2021 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Any good patriot has been seening this crap happen for the last 20 years.......i bought my first house with 40 acres of land. (in the mountains) I have no car payment no mortgage payment no electricity bill ( solar panels the electric company acutally pays me money) We kill about 3 deer a year and the wife makes a helluva garden. we have 3 deep freezers full of meat and vegetables at all times.

You know all my life I was picked on for being a country man well guess what this counrry man rarely has to leave his land and can survive off the land.

I will defend my land until my last breath

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Saturday, October 16, 2021

Here's another hard-nosed communist embedded in a U.S. Government leadership position, by President Joe Biden's handlers/controllers. Specifically, the Department of Treasury;

The Deputy Secretary at the United States Treasury has put Americans on notice that the only way to end the plague of empty shelves around the country, is for every resident to be vaccinated.

The frank warning came off as a threat to many.

Wally Adeyemo, the Biden administration’s second-highest official in the Treasury Department, appeared to publicly blackmail the still-sizable portion of Americans who have not been vaccinated against COVID-19 during a Thursday ABC interview. Blaming them for the ongoing shortages of consumer goods that have led many to mock the president as ‘Empty Shelves Joe’.

Adeyemo did the Biden cabinet no favors...when saying the primary reason Biden continued to push for everyone to be vaccinated, was that only then would the White House “provide the resources the American people need to make it to the other side” of the supply chain problem.
More at: miamistandard.news... one-is-jabbed/

Can you imagine the reaction of Democrats, the News Media, and Congress, if the Trump Administration threatened Americans just 10% as much as Biden and his people have threatened us during their first 9 months in office? IMO, President Trump would have been impeached and removed from office already, with both Democrats and Republicans voting him out, and swearing in VP Mike Pence as Trump's replacement.

-CareWeMust

January 14, 2022

The news media didn't take this guy seriously. They're all wondering anew WHY the shortages of goods continue in certain parts of the country. Maybe they're just overloaded by so much crap from Biden and Congress.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Felt it appropriate;
beneficence

Many of the conflicts that physicians face, however, are much more complex and difficult. Consider a competent patient’s refusal of a potentially life-saving intervention (e.g., instituting mechanical ventilation) or request for a potentially life-ending action (e.g., withdrawing mechanical ventilation). Nowhere in the arena of ethical decision-making is conflict as pronounced as when the principles of beneficence and autonomy collide.

This falls under depriving the healthy of their rights to goods and services.
🙏❤
edit on (1/14/2222 by loveguy because:

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
Felt it appropriate;
beneficence

Many of the conflicts that physicians face, however, are much more complex and difficult. Consider a competent patient’s refusal of a potentially life-saving intervention (e.g., instituting mechanical ventilation) or request for a potentially life-ending action (e.g., withdrawing mechanical ventilation). Nowhere in the arena of ethical decision-making is conflict as pronounced as when the principles of beneficence and autonomy collide.

This falls under depriving the healthy of their rights to goods and services.
🙏❤

The Biden Administration placed the traits of Cold Hearted, Devious, Cunning, and Freaky, as the top things they looked for in their new hires.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Ruh roh Raggy! Biden's patience is wearing thin.
Bet the value of my dollars wear down to nothing first.
People need to stop calling this clown world.
Clowns make far more sense than this administration ever has.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Ha... Ha... I have to try and laugh because jesus this guy is going to end up making Jimmy Carter look like the second coming. (note: my biggest problem with carter was he was entirely to nice for that seat)

Like people have been saying, want to destroy the US Joe Bidens team has the perfect plan in place.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I think Jimmy Carter was set up... he's not part of the tyrant cabal.

Biden is the most pathetic, illegitimate president in US history.

edit on 11011131pm312022Fri, 14 Jan 2022 22:11:25 -0600 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
a reply to: Irishhaf

I think Jimmy Carter was set up... he's not part of the tyrant cabal.

Biden is the most pathetic, illegitimate president in US history.

It was stunning to learn that even with all the propping up, and makeup, and covering up, the media has been using to help President Joe Biden, his approval rating is still LOWER than where President Trump was, at the end of his first year.

The media told us every day in 2017 that Trump was worse than Hitler.

Yet Biden comes in with a lower public approval rating!

-JOE BIDEN IS THE WORST PRESIDENT EVER-

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join