It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Admin Treasury Official says Shortages Will Continue Until Everyone is Covid-19 Vaccinated.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   
And why this (including the constant media fear mongering) does not fall under domestic terrorism,and is not against our National interest i will never understand.
If this was a foreign state doing this, we would see bombing within the hour.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: all2human

Democrats in the administration, in local governments, in Congress, and at the top of many large corporations, are turning up the heat very slowly.

We are being cooked, and do not realize it...and will not realize it, until it's too late.

Our greatest hope for the near term is that the various 2020 election investigations being conducted across America, prove the presidential election was stolen from Donald trump.

When that is proven to be the case, almost anything Patriots do to reverse Joe Biden's initiatives, and stop his initiatives, or drive him from office will be acceptable.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Tyranny never last long, specially in our nation where freedoms are guarantee, that is going to be the biggest mistake of the fascist in government.

People even those that support the fascist government because is their party, should be angry, should be out raged that this trash think we are dump and stupid.

They should start getting afraid, very afraid, because is not stooping a fed up angry mob.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   

The Deputy Secretary at the United States Treasury has put Americans on notice that the only way to end the plague of empty shelves around the country, is for every resident to be vaccinated.

This sure sounds like a threat to me. Using the shortages to push people to get vaccinated is very dictatorship.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: all2human

What makes them think threatening people will achieve their goal?

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

All of this will come back to bite them during re-election

Will it I wonder? He didn't win this time, but it didn't matter. But I hope you are right!!

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

They arent known to be republican.

So I guess they would be among the " Anybody else with a spine"
part of my reply.

So....
edit on 18-10-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Well at least there finally admitting the Cargo Ships are being held up on purpose , and not because of any logistical reasons .

So Keep the goods in port use them as leverage to manipulate the American public ....sounds like Politics 101 to me

All of this will come back to bite them during re-election

That's the thing though...

Once they reach the milestone of whatever percentage of the population they want vaxxed, they will come clean with whatever is in the Vaxx that they are so desperate to make sure everyone has it in their systems.

Then they'll say "we now OWN YOU and control weather you live or die at the push of a button" and there won't be anymore elections.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Care, I will just put this here.
Read it earlier and for me it was eye opening.
Surprisingly it does not look like it is the jab that is causing the problem!

theconservativetreehouse.com... ation-is-whats-creating-the-container-shipping-backlog-working-ca-ports-24-7-will-not-help-here/

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Psaki feels the person you see in the mirror is a fool.

nypost.com...

Just cause that is what her mirror is showing. That sad loser. I wouldn't want to see her type in the mirror.

edit on 18-10-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Can we all agree that despoiler Joe is the worst POTUS ever and allowing him to steal the election was a huge mistake?

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

The shortages are infuriating for some people. But the increasing cost of goods and services are negatively affecting everyone. Not the "well heeled" that Joe Biden's Chief-of-Staff and Press Secretary wrongly say are hurt.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bob350
Care, I will just put this here.
Read it earlier and for me it was eye opening.
Surprisingly it does not look like it is the jab that is causing the problem!

theconservativetreehouse.com... ation-is-whats-creating-the-container-shipping-backlog-working-ca-ports-24-7-will-not-help-here/

Thank-you! I found an article describing how thousands of trucks were removed from the road due to Biden Admin emissions standards, and posted it earlier in the thread. But I didn't know WHAT was behind the new, tighter emissions standards until reading the article you shared.

I would encourage everyone to read: theconservativetreehouse.com... ation-is-whats-creating-the-container-shipping-backlog-working-ca-ports-24-7-will-not-help-here/

This is definitely a large part of the California port problem.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Yep Care, You nailed this one for sure. This is the totalitarian way the democrats in this country voted. People are either unaware, asleep at the wheel, or brainwashed.
Communism is a sickness, a cancer, a plague.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: marg6043

The shortages are infuriating for some people. But the increasing cost of goods and services are negatively affecting everyone. Not the "well heeled" that Joe Biden's Chief-of-Staff and Press Secretary wrongly say are hurt.

This will likely hurt the democrats/Liberals more.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl

Can we all agree that despoiler Joe is the worst POTUS ever and allowing him to steal the election was a huge mistake?

No. Because then we would have to release the Jan 6 protesters, hear about how they were right the whole time, and then they would have a chance to tell the world how they were tortured by their own government

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

Of course! I just feel like its good to counter the media/regime message as often as the urge dictates.

I just arrived from overseas and this time coming thru customs, I didnt feel a swell of pride when they said ‘Welcome Home’. Home no longer exists.

😪🙏

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I am just waiting for COVID-22 when they lock us all down again just before mid-terms. This is not going away.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Hey, ports maybe closed but the borders are wide open just bring the good across the borders no problem with that

Trucks can be lined up like the illegal immigrants to get the goods.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Something is afoot. The CDC has stopped updating the COVID-19 HOSPITALIZATION numbers/graph.

Look: gis.cdc.gov...

WHY?

The Decreasing number of Hospitalizations is BAD NEWS???

WTF is wrong with this Administration?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join