It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Admin Treasury Official says Shortages Will Continue Until Everyone is Covid-19 Vaccinated.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

My opinion is that they are trying to blackmail us into
complying with their vaccine mandates.They have tried
bribery and now it's no jab,no food and supplies for you.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Something this heinous deserves a face...

The reason for putting a poc in this position is racist, he'll be useful idiot scapegoat.

edit on (10/17/2121 by loveguy because:

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

My opinion is that they are trying to blackmail us into
complying with their vaccine mandates.They have tried
bribery and now it's no jab,no food and supplies for you.

the free donut didn't do it for you?

Boy are they going to feel silly when the pendulum swings back and breaks all their teeth.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem
Truth.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   
The Democrat mental case bulls#t continues . . . . .

this one's real good . . . . 🤣🤣🤣

Buttigieg: Supply Chain Problems Exist Because Biden Guided U.S. Out of Recession🤓

Secretary of Transportation Pete Buttigieg said Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union” that the supply chain backups at America’s ports were a product of President Joe Biden guiding the economy “out of the teeth of a terrifying recession,” which caused incomes and demand to rise.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Transportation secretary buttigieg is a nut job.

In 2017-2018 America achieved record economic growth with no inflation, low unemployment, and no supply shortages.

Everybody President Biden picked for his administration is as dumb, or dumber than he is.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   
The Commander-in-Chief of Democrats continues teaching them the art of deception, and how to be world-class arsehole hypocrites.

President Biden and first lady Jill Biden were caught violating Washington, D.C.'s indoor mask mandate by walking through a high-end Georgetown restaurant without masks on Saturday.

The maskless Bidens were recorded leaving Fiola Mare while flanked by masked Secret Service agents.

The two dined at the Michelin-starred Italian seafood restaurant on the Potomac River.
More: www.foxnews.com...

Sick puppies Joe/Jill, Biden admin officials, and Anthony Fauci have the nerve to be upset when people don't take them seriously!

They run around without masks, tell us the Covid vaccines aren't really vaccines, threaten our livelihoods, and inflict pain on the economy, all because they suffer from a selfishly evil, pompous, egotistical mental dysfunction.

F*uck Joe Biden and His Minions!

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The Democrat mental case bulls#t continues . . . . .

this one's real good . . . . 🤣🤣🤣

Buttigieg: Supply Chain Problems Exist Because Biden Guided U.S. Out of Recession🤓

Secretary of Transportation Pete Buttigieg said Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union” that the supply chain backups at America’s ports were a product of President Joe Biden guiding the economy “out of the teeth of a terrifying recession,” which caused incomes and demand to rise.

It could go something like this when we tip on over all the way to Orwellian 1984 laws of subjugation of mankind:

"Rain is dry and the desert is an ocean is what you will learn to repeat ,2+2 = 5 , what is 2+2 JOM?"
Well, it is 4. I love math.
"NO (smacks hell out of me) it is 5! Repeat after me 2+2 = 5"
It is 4!
(Smack, smack, smack smack)
"What is 2+2?"
Pulls out his pistol with me strapped down and BOOOM!
That will be me, dead. I won't capitulate.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea

originally posted by: rickymouse
When everyone gets vaccinated, everyone will die and the survivors will not have any shortages?

Is that what they are trying to say?

The people on here saying that vaccines will kill everyone are just giving ammo to those who wish to label all vaccines skeptics as crazy.

The only people saying "all vaccine skeptics are crazy" are people desperately lacking critical thinking skills.

These are probably the same people that think "all police are corrupt racists" or "all people of demographic are X because of YZ".

People who suffer from *ism often think in absolute terms like that.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   

OMG! he is making this in a unvaccinated thing, you know what that's going to do? It's going to have the vaccinated lash out on people who decide not to vaccinate, he is causing a war right now. People are going to be starving and very angry and blamw it onthe unvaccinated, jesus christ this guy wpon't stop at nothing. So,now we have to fear for a ourlives, instead of blaming douche bag Joe, they will blame like me. They want a war, and guess what's coming the camps. Fun times!

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Maybe they dont plan on ever ‘losing’ again.

a reply to: asabuvsobelow

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

Blacks are the largestunvaxed demographic. They arent known to be republican.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: liliththedestroyer

It's going to have the vaccinated lash out on people who decide not to vaccinate,

Or people they only think might not be vaccinated...

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

I'm not skeptical of the vaccine, per say... Virology, Immunology isn't part of my skillset.

I'm skeptical as to its overall necessity. Most do not need it.

What I am up in arms about is the attempts at coercion--get the jab, or else. The "or else" being carefully unstated so as to make it scarier, more ominous.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
so how about we stop typing shiz and running our mouths and lets get these people the F out so we can get back to what we were used to ? if these morons want to depopulate the planet maybe they should just ask us to stop having so many kids and explain why this is so important to our existence . i definitely would b more understanding if these holes got on tv and explained it to the people why this is so critical instead of spending our money to kill us ...which way would u people rather see it controlled ? maybe its gotta b this way because nobody gives a shiz if everybody want to die just keep texting ur feelings to them and keep on thinking everything is fine

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted
a reply to: Randyvine2

Blacks are the largestunvaxed demographic. They arent known to be republican.

Chicago residents and police and teachers pushing back hard. Most are Black.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Psaki feels the person you see in the mirror is a fool.

nypost.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   

She’s a replicant?

“I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.”

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
When everyone gets vaccinated, everyone will die and the survivors will not have any shortages?

Is that what they are trying to say?

Precisely....

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join