It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow Is Biden now anti Japanese

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

If you don't realise that the policies and actions of The President of The United States of America touches every single human being on this planet then all I can say is that you must have a very limited world viewpoint.

Its laughable that you mistake my dislike as having 'hurt feelings'.
But I guess that makes it easier for you to handle rather than questioning just why so many people throughout the world have an intense dislike of the man for exactly some of the reasons I mentioned.
Obviously trying to work that out would require you to question some of your own entrenched and locked in opinions that allow for nothing but a certain perspective that is dictated by political ideology.

Its not all good; now that he has gone he's been replaced by another moron who is equally unsuitable and unfit for Office.
The only upside to that is that as long as he's in The Oval Office he's keeping the VP out of it as she poses a much bigger threat even than the other two mentioned.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I’d say the bully is the president threatening his own people and intentionally destroying his own economy, not the one fighting for them.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
This is really going to hurt imports of American goods going to Japan.
Gas was at 139 yen per liter, now hitting over 160 yen a liter.
So is t he Biden admin. going to kill off the Japanese economy intentionally.

Here is what is happening. THE YEN NOW IS BETWEEN 113 TO 116 or more at exchange places. This makes American goods much more expensive.
Also it cost more for Japanese companies to buy stuff on the international market.

Anyone here know about how Chinese money is doing, and Taiwan money making its way to America .

This admin. is really pissing off the international community big time.

Is japan anti communist, anti crime or not playing the vax fiddle? Then the biden puppet administration does not like japan.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: PiratesCut
a reply to: musicismagic

Is anyone really shocked?

I think the new Prime Minister here won't be talking much to china joe.

Question. Is that new prime minister going towards vax mandates or giving of any hints of that?

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Are you a prophet??? LOL
You mention “orange man bad “ and poof just like magic here they come.
Too funny!
Got any numbers for me? 👍 😆

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Disagree with you on Trump.

But we can certainly celebrate where we come together. You are certainly correct about the current dynamic in the White House.

All we can do is hunker down and ride out the storm.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: PiratesCut

You mention “orange man bad “ and poof just like magic here they come.

I only mentioned Trump in response to another member bringing him into the conversation.....but I guess that conveniently escaped your attention, as did my criticism's of Biden in both my posts.

Seems you're another one who can't quite grasp the idea that disliking one does not equate to liking the other.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

I think I've been clear in giving my opinion of the current incumbent in The White House.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

As if the last two years haven't been bad enough my friend.

I honestly think it's inevitable that Harris will take up Office at some point during the next 4 years.....and then God help us all.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   

I don't think she wants it.

I think she thought this would be 4 years of pomp and circumstance.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Biden and the jealous bitter Democrats are still pissed off about getting outed for that fake fish story when Trump was visiting Japan. They are in "get even" mode for all their mental case exposures. 😃

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I literally asked you what policies affected your personal life. You replied that he was an a-hole and didn’t mention one policy or how it affected you. Don’t be mad at me for calling it how it is.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: projectvxn

As if the last two years haven't been bad enough my friend.

I honestly think it's inevitable that Harris will take up Office at some point during the next 4 years.....and then God help us all.

I hope it happens soon.

I want everyone to see what 81 million voted for.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Always keep in mind Biden literally has several holes in his head 🤫

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Just because someone dislikes Trump and his policies it doesn't mean that they automatically like and approve of Biden and his policies....you do understand that, don't you?

The US media would have you believe if you don't support Biden you are automatically a Trump supporter.

idiots.

www.newsweek.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

I think you have a strange understanding of 'mad'....I assure you, that's the last thing I am.
Mildly amused and yet bored at the predictability of it all would be much more accurate.

But I guess you arrogantly assume that you know how I feel better than I know how I feel.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

Either that or they are hiding in the corner ashamed and afraid ! I have noticed a slight decrease in the trolls/bots jumping into every thread with the "Orange man bad BS" but there are still a few klingons hanging around IMO.

You'll notice that the remaining Orange Man Bad people are not from the US; the ones who can say they didn't vote for Biden. It's the US chapter of OMB that has gone underground. Otherwise, they would have to justify voting for Biden.

I predict we'll see a similar mass disappearance of the forced drug use crowd as more facts come to light about the safety and efficiency of the drugs they are pushing.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: PiratesCut

OP seems to think he wouldn't haul off and nuke Japan all over again.
He does become very confused.

Careful OP we've seen what he can do to entire allied families
and pretend nothing happened on purpose.

Our President murders entire families and comes back with
"My job as potus is to protect the American people". Or ditch
a bunch of ya in Afghanistan and again pretend nothing happened
on purpose.

This is no longer my gov.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Speak for yourself. I said at the time and I'll say it again, I think Donald Trump was the best president for America and Americans for a very, very long time. His job was not to make the rest of the world feel alright but to run America the way he thought it should be run.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew
You guys actually think the US President personally sets global oil prices and currency exchange rates?

Everyone knows it's the Kardashians ......

Lol, seriously though, exactly what does Biden had to do with international oil or currency exchange???

Currency and oil fluctuate since the dawn of time, regardless of who the US president is. And, did this price increase only effect Japan??
edit on 14-10-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join