It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Increase in Suicides in JOE BIDENs U.S. Military - He is an Angel of Death.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

President Joseph R. Biden can accurately be called an ANGEL OF DEATH.

What, why?

I can't and won't bring myself to call THAT thing 'angel' of anything! How about 'Demon of death'?

Does he really radiate ANGELIC qualities to you?? It's hard to find a more insulting and disrespecting thing to do than to compare angels to _THAT_. (Whatever it is, I think 'demon' would be the closest accurate description)

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shoujikina
a reply to: carewemust

President Joseph R. Biden can accurately be called an ANGEL OF DEATH.

What, why?

I can't and won't bring myself to call THAT thing 'angel' of anything! How about 'Demon of death'?

Does he really radiate ANGELIC qualities to you?? It's hard to find a more insulting and disrespecting thing to do than to compare angels to _THAT_. (Whatever it is, I think 'demon' would be the closest accurate description)

I've never heard of the term, "Demon of Death". Aren't all Demons experts in killing people, by default?

At any rate, Joe Biden continues sinking in the Quicksand..

Important Update 10.18.2021

The State Department Inspector General is preparing to investigate the screw-ups committed by the Biden Administration in departing Afghanistan.

HEADLINE:

State Department IG to probe Biden admin's chaotic Afghanistan withdrawal.

State Department IG will probe evacuation of U.S. embassy in Kabul, among other things.
Full Article: www.foxnews.com...

The State Department I.G. Report could lead to a Joe Biden impeachment, like a State Dept IG "whistle blower" (Eric Ciaramella) led to a Donald Trump impeachment. (After Republicans regain Congress on 1.1.2023)

-cwm

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   
No DD214 here never did military time.
I have deployed as a DOD civilian in uniform to Iraq Afghanistan and Kuwait.
Spent over a decade attached to the US Army.

In my opinion when you feel like you have no control whatsoever over your life, besides what to eat the only thing you can control is the way out.
It's that moment of overwhelming helplessness that they make the decision to regain control of life even if means death.
May they find the peace on the other side that alluded them in this life.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join