It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Increase in Suicides in JOE BIDENs U.S. Military - He is an Angel of Death.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

Not an easy call for whom?

We agree (perhaps) that Milley is a traitor for his actions, certainly in violation of protocols and federal law.

You may appreciate that negative impact regarding senior military officers, but it does not appear that you appreciate the impact on the enlisted ranks, the grunts.

Yes, maybe the OP is inaccurate, but maybe it is accurate. So I'm happy to clarify that I am presuming the OP's numbers to be accurate.

My fine young nephew has 2 years to go on his enlistment, and he does express anxiety about having to take the shot. He will not do it, and has much to lose either way. He is likely not suicidal, but he is worried as hell since this all started. So I have some degree of personal knowledge about what's at stake for the younger men.

I would not be surprised at all if the suicide rates were increasing due to the treasonous actions of C-in-C.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: MDDoxs

a reply to: carewemust

What's truely disturbing are the morally bankrupt people that would consider our military folks very sick or weak.

Obviously these people have never served and have not the slightest idea of the pressures and stresses that many in the military encounter. It would probably crush them.

Lol, too be so ignorant to think everyone in the military is the epitome of strength, morality and honour.

Spoken like a civilian.

lol

Ummm...I'm sure the...Ahem...Slayer...would be one of CareWeMust's...statistics...

But he/she/it sure does sport a good Avatar...

YouSir

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I do not hold a DD214 as I never served. I have had to say that many times to which a Vietnam vet looked me directly in the eye and said “Bull#. You are just not allowed to talk about your service.” Which is not true either. Yes, I have that look and thousand yard stare. But it is because I have also seen things that I should not had to see that are burned in. And to be honest, the dead (even those that died while I was present) isn’t even the worst of it.

Even facing your own mortality isn’t that bad. What divides me is knowing and seeing man’s inhumanity to man versus knowing that the beast is within and just how easy it is to call upon whether truly needed or not. So far I have managed to not have to kill but sure was resigned to do so on a few occasions. Fortunately I was able to manage a different outcome.

Served in the military? No. Asked to be a State Trooper? Yes. EMT? No. Certified and performed First Aid? More than I can count. Certified Haz-Mat First Responder? Yeah, got tricked into it and could have been called into action on any NBC event. So I guess that qualifies as having served the public...but I don’t count it.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

What's truely disturbing are the morally bankrupt people that would consider our military folks very sick or weak.

Obviously these people have never served and have not the slightest idea of the pressures and stresses that many in the military encounter. It would probably crush them.

Lol, too be so ignorant to think everyone in the military is the epitome of strength, morality and honour.

If you don't have a DD214, then your input on this thread holds the same weight as a man trying to tell everyone how bad the labor pains were when the child was born.

I understand why you won't understand that.

But just gently pointing out that your opinion on this subject is absolutely meaningless.

I think even Hunter Biden got a DD214, didn't he?

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

There actually are some things that you have to experience in order to fully understand. I don't know military except from having known vets in my family, but I get enough to respect that I can't fully know.

Some people won't ever get it.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   

! 46%! That's terrible!

We all know # rolls downhill, so we know if they aren't killing themselves due to Biden directly, it's due to the culture of toxicity he is helping to create.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Lumenari

If you don't have a DD214, then your input on this thread holds the same weight as a man trying to tell everyone how bad the labor pains were when the child was born.

I understand why you won't understand that.

But just gently pointing out that your opinion on this subject is absolutely meaningless.

I think even Hunter Biden got a DD214, didn't he?
it would be interesting to know if his states type of discharge other than honorable. I don't think you get to keep an honorable discharge status if you are kicked out for drugs.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

There actually are some things that you have to experience in order to fully understand. I don't know military except from having known vets in my family, but I get enough to respect that I can't fully know.

Some people won't ever get it.

I don't know combat, but I do know military and about service and what it means.

Some people will never get it.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Wasn't as much referring to matters of combat as lifestyle and mentality. There are things about each that are different.

My grandpa was different.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   
How many suicides test positive for The Rona ? 😉

"With" or "Because of" 😉

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Doing my job, helping people deny ignorance. So let me ask you, do you think that ever member of the arm service is strong willed, able, honorable, mentally strong and moral? I am curious if I need to offer my assistance as well.

Speaking of jobs, what DO you do for a living anyway?

it matters here, so we can tell you if your job and any if it's stresses and hardships are real, or you being a pussy boy.

I am a sanitation professional. I put my life on the line every day.

No such thing.

And you need a Degree to get to be a "Sanitary Engineer" 😃

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Just military service doesn't provide a way to understand combat, I was Air Force, and never saw combat. The closest I came was flying over Sarajavo after it was demolished and getting to see first hand why nobody wins a war. People pushing shopping carts with what they had left in life, looking for shelter among smoldering ruins.

But I have been lucky to work with some special forces groups (mostly retired) who specialize in helping soldiers with PTSD and visible injuries. I have an adapted AR-15 that shoots golf balls, and I take it to tournaments to raise money for their charities. I speak to the one's suffering first hand. I see the kids who get scholarships after their parent was killed, or killed him/her self and see the emptiness they have in their eyes. And I am able to talk to them about how they feel about things that happen in the world. The Afgan mess did a number on quite a few of them. They question their entire career. Couple that, with coming to terms with all they have seen and done, and it's amazing there aren't more who fall completely apart.

They do a job most couldn't and more wouldn't if they could, and they aren't allowed to talk about much of it. I wish everyone had the opportunity to speak heart to heart with a combat vet. It's a perspective we cannot grasp.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   

My guess is DD-257N as it was Navy Reserves and he got at least a General Discharge (probably with additional notation) and not a DD-256 Honorable Discharge. But I don’t know for sure.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Survivor’s Guilt is a hard nut to crack. The way Afghanistan ended could aggravate underlying conditions that were never addressed prior because they were suppressed. Similar to how a car wreck can aggravate an old injury. Sadly they can also be exploited the way limitations of the body can be by those that know how. Think of a pressure point or lock exploited in a hold like a wrist lock or thumb lock. Or wrist and elbow lock as an arm bar, only done psychologically.

As security in a hospital, I used psychology to take the fight out of a few. Turned a young punk from striding around, punching partition curtains to crying and following me like a puppy with two questions. Got him to fully cooperate with three more sentences after that and get a CT scan on his head. Things like that is why I was asked to be a state trooper.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
You don't even need to see combat to get depressed. Military life is hard man. Call some people pussies or weak but its a hard life that you don't really choose at the end of the day because you are just a cog in the big machine.

Then you see that your hope for your country is dashed because the system is broken and you are all just being used.

a reply to: network dude

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 03:10 AM
link   

a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Doing my job, helping people deny ignorance. So let me ask you, do you think that ever member of the arm service is strong willed, able, honorable, mentally strong and moral? I am curious if I need to offer my assistance as well.

This makes vets blood boil. There's a code, a brotherhood and an understanding that only comes from serving. To insult people with your post is just childish with your "not all" point which is just a weak way to just pick a fight online. It would be the same if everyone went negative and assumed everything you say or post is #ing stupid based on this dumbass comment....then again

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
Something something clever zinger, something something hilarious cynical sarcasm, something something anti democrat, let's go Brandon. Hoorah.

Pretty much half the forum now. The other half is anti-vax ranting.

It's good to know that all the bad things that happen in the world are due to Biden though. My dog is looking a bit under the weather today - must be China Joe!
edit on 16/10/21 by FatherLukeDuke because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   
The military suicide rate also rose more under Trump than Biden anyway:

Per 100,000

2017 : 21.9
2018 : 24.9
2019 : 26.3
2020 : 28.7

So how is this increase Biden's fault? If you're going to blame a president, it looks like the 45th one didn't have a good record.

Of course this has nothing to do with either Trump or Biden, and reflects the same increase in the civilian population. In fact, adjusting for age and sex, there is no evidence the military has a higher suicide rate than the civilian population.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

Spoken like a civilian.

lol

Ummm...I'm sure the...Ahem...Slayer...would be one of CareWeMust's...statistics...

But he/she/it sure does sport a good Avatar...

YouSir

What personal statistics have I made public? This is about the tragedies unfolding before our very eyes under the worst President American has seen since World War I...and maybe before.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: FatherLukeDuke
The military suicide rate also rose more under Trump than Biden anyway:

Per 100,000

2017 : 21.9
2018 : 24.9
2019 : 26.3
2020 : 28.7

So how is this increase Biden's fault? If you're going to blame a president, it looks like the 45th one didn't have a good record.

Of course this has nothing to do with either Trump or Biden, and reflects the same increase in the civilian population. In fact, adjusting for age and sex, there is no evidence the military has a higher suicide rate than the civilian population.

Why hasn't the man (Joe Biden) who promised more kindness, more compassion, more understanding, more togetherness, more love and respect, triggered a SLOWING and REVERSAL of the suicide trend?
edit on 10/16/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join