It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Increase in Suicides in JOE BIDENs U.S. Military - He is an Angel of Death.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
a reply to: MDDoxs

There's that hilarious cynical sarcasm. It's infectious.

suicides in the military isn't a hilarious thing unless you are the kind of person who would make jokes about service members dying. I suppose that's something you would have to look inward to understand.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: MDDoxs

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: carewemust

What's truely disturbing are the morally bankrupt people that would consider our military folks very sick or weak.

Obviously these people have never served and have not the slightest idea of the pressures and stresses that many in the military encounter. It would probably crush them.

Lol, too be so ignorant to think everyone in the military is the epitome of strength, morality and honour.

If you don't have a DD214, then your input on this thread holds the same weight as a man trying to tell everyone how bad the labor pains were when the child was born.

I understand why you won't understand that.

How do you know I dont?

But just gently pointing out that your opinion on this subject is absolutely meaningless.

Thank you for being gentle lol.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Doing my job, helping people deny ignorance. So let me ask you, do you think that ever member of the arm service is strong willed, able, honorable, mentally strong and moral? I am curious if I need to offer my assistance as well.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   

I truly don’t understand how people kill themselves over the joke that is president Biden.

This might sound crass, but they must have been very sick or weak. I don’t see
Jocko going down this dark path.

This makes it sound like you lack empathy, not good for a doctor.

Being extorted by one's employer, in this case the federal government, to take a toxic drug into one's system would certainly cause me to become despondent. Why you cannot understand that is a mystery to me.

Watching friends who have taken the shot and suffered poor health or death contributes to depression.

Some see suicide as the only way out.

Let's go Brandon!

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: carewemust

I truly don’t understand how people kill themselves over the joke that is president Biden.

A retired (but still connected) Navy Admiral was on FoxNews last week explaining that morale is lowest it's ever been, because the military is now spending more time on teaching and ordering "woke" bullshi't training every week, than military readiness trainings.

Oh no, a class on some new pronouns or racism, better kill myself.

Lol, good thing this thread is in the bin, erm I mean pit.

From The Bulletin Board onboard the U.S.S. Gerald R. Ford..

"Tomorrow's fire and explosives readiness training is cancelled. Replacing it will be training on the new Black holiday dreamed up by your Commander-in-Chief.

Attendance is mandatory, as is your mandatory injection with the brand new experimental Covid-19 vaccine.

Have a gay day!" -Vas O. Lean, Capt (USN)

Where did you get this? Pretty funny if there is a military commander that openly breaks the code of conduct.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Hi mate don't think you can have a thread about the unprecedented number of military suicides without bringing up the major role that pharmaceutical cartel sponsored psychiatry has played.

Pretty intriguing and disturbing documentary below if you've not seen it before.

Behind The Epidemic Of Military Suicides

New Documentary Exposes Psychiatry as “The Hidden Enemy” in Military Mental Health

In order to gain acceptance as a medically relevant entity, psychiatry deliberately infiltrated this nation’s defense forces and others around the world, practicing pseudo-science on unsuspecting service men and women under the guise of mental health “treatment.”

The Hidden Enemy, a comprehensive, years-in-the-making, documentary has been released by the Citizens Commission on Human Rights (CCHR). It is the first documentary to fully expose psychiatry’s use of military personnel worldwide as guinea pigs, subjecting soldiers to devastating psychiatric experiments. In so doing, it provides important insight into the question of why more soldiers are dying from psychiatric treatment than on the battlefield. As Lieutenant Colonel Bart Billings stated, “We have never drugged our troops to this extent and the current increase in suicides is not a coincidence.”

Documentary Link

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

Being extorted by one's employer, in this case the federal government, to take a toxic drug into one's system would certainly cause me to become despondent. Why you cannot understand that is a mystery to me.

Watching friends who have taken the shot and suffered poor health or death contributes to depression.

Let's go Brandon!

Listen pal, I am a vaccine survivor. I know the struggles, but I had the strength to battle through and survive. Hear me roar.

Mental health issues are a serious subject. Those in the armed forces are not immune to it. People on this board and many others out there will co-opt this issue into bashing the president, which is quite sick. You should check the empathy of those people.

The Biden's can go pound salt as well. I would rather call them out directly than creating some connection to military suicides. People are in it for the internet points lol.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

Let's go Brandon!

Listen pal, I am a vaccine survivor. I know the struggles, but I had the strength to battle through and survive. Hear me roar.

Mental health issues are a serious subject. Those in the armed forces are not immune to it. People on this board and many others out there will co-opt this issue into bashing the president, which is quite sick. You should check the empathy of those people.

The Biden's can go pound salt as well. I would rather call them out directly than creating some connection to military suicides. People are in it for the internet points lol.

this is a time where a little less talk, and a bit more research would make you look like less of a tool. The withdraw from Afghanistan is what seems to be the catalyst to a lot of suicides. You not being in the service likely prevents you from comprehending the struggles involved in combat, PTSD, and the feeling that your service was not appreciated. I doubt you will stop talking long enough to look into this, but one day when you do, at least then you may start to grasp the bigger picture.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   

This isn’t going to be popular….

Military suicides have been going on a long time.
I think only recently there has been a spotlight put on it. My dad was a DI decades ago. I asked him if people would commit suicide like in the movie Full Metal Jacket. His reply was a little shocking to me. He said all the time, all the time, a lot more than people would imagine. Not just young recruits either. There was a lot of drug abuse, mental illness going around. Not sure how much has changed but the military was the last stop for a lot of people without any other hope unfortunately.

I think it is easy to say oh this administration, that administration, but let’s face it, it’s always been there, in probably much higher numbers than any of us are comfortable with.

Covid alone has increase suicides across the board.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   

I think most people agree that Biden is an immoral and senile clown, but you seem unable to appreciate how that affects his behavior as Commander-in-Chief of the nation's military.

That you are happy to call him out, while at the same time suggesting that there is no way his illegal behavior could effect the mental health of the troops suggests you might be poor at dot-connecting, weak with critical thinking skills.

Our current C in C breaks his oath of office, as he has done throughout his entire political career, and violates any federal law he likes, as he and his administration are doing with the immigration laws in the spectacle along the Rio Grande.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Back in the early days of the war on terror, about 2005, more US troops were lost to suicide than were lost to hostile fire.

Yes, the military has long had a problem with suicides. Over the years, on average the suicide rate amongst the military was about twice the rate for suicide in the civilian world.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

this is a time where a little less talk, and a bit more research would make you look like less of a tool.

You should take your own advice. It is becoming more and more difficult to find common ground with you.

The withdraw from Afghanistan is what seems to be the catalyst to a lot of suicides.

Quite plausible. You are going to lay the Afghanistan withdrawal solely at Biden's feet? If so, then I direct you to my above paragraph.

I do point the finger at Biden and the military leadership for the complete cluster the withdraw turned out to be.

You not being in the service likely prevents you from comprehending the struggles involved in combat, PTSD, and the feeling that your service was not appreciated.

That is an assumption. Please refer to you own point and the first sentence of this post.

I doubt you will stop talking long enough to look into this, but one day when you do, at least then you may start to grasp the bigger picture.

I had to lol at this. I like to think I always look at big picture, while many on these boards become so narrowly focused on specific issues. You sir have demonstrated why you are a tool, and not even a useful one. Good day.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Doing my job, helping people deny ignorance. So let me ask you, do you think that ever member of the arm service is strong willed, able, honorable, mentally strong and moral? I am curious if I need to offer my assistance as well.

Speaking of jobs, what DO you do for a living anyway?

it matters here, so we can tell you if your job and any if it's stresses and hardships are real, or you being a pussy boy.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Thank you for the honest input.

I think it is easy to say oh this administration, that administration, but let’s face it, it’s always been there, in probably much higher numbers than any of us are comfortable with.

Agreed. Your post makes the most sense in this entire garbage thread.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

it matters here, so we can tell you if your job and any if it's stresses and hardships are real, or you being a pussy boy.

I am a sanitation professional. I put my life on the line every day.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

I am a sanitation professional. I put my life on the line every day.

"Sanitation professional", cute. You work with the sediment/puddin' tanks, or filtration, or just unplug toilets? No need to actually answer, I've seen your posts and claims of personal upstandingness on here. And I don't believe you're being remotely honest -- my bet is the latter, Mr Plumber.

Kinda funny how that dismissiveness works. Happy garbage disposal unclogging!
edit on 10/14/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

I think most people agree that Biden is an immoral and senile clown, but you seem unable to appreciate how that affects his behavior as Commander-in-Chief of the nation's military.

Oh I do. Remember when a senior military figure risked treason charges to reach out to his Chinese counterpart to reassure them that the previous command & chief was not going to nuke them. I am sure that was not an easy call. So you are incorrect, I do fully appreciate the impact. This specific subject just does not stack up.

That you are happy to call him out, while at the same time suggesting that there is no way his illegal behavior could effect the mental health of the troops suggests you might be poor at dot-connecting, weak with critical thinking skills.

You are free to think that, but I respectfully disagree.

Our current C in C breaks his oath of office, as he has done throughout his entire political career, and violates any federal law he likes, as he and his administration are doing with the immigration laws in the spectacle along the Rio Grande.

I wont disagree here, but you are not creating the link to suicide in the armed forces. You are conflating things.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Kinda funny how that dismissiveness works. Happy garbage disposal unclogging!

Thanks, just another day dealing with the garbage on ATS. Thankfully, your garbage is just an easy flush.

Try not to make this too easy.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   

You don't believe what you're saying. Do you?

Seems, like a few other posters, your clinical and dead-pan, emotionless, way of claiming superiority is getting old. You're not being controversial, just insanely glib.

You honesly type like Dexter Morgan speaks in Dexter! It's creepy and weird.

Are you really this persona in real life, or just on the internet? You seem very dark.......

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

You don't believe what you're saying. Do you?

Why wouldn't I?

Seems, like a few other posters, your clinical and dead-pan, emotionless, way of claiming superiority is getting old. You're not being controversial, just insanely glib.

I am superior to no one, perhaps with the exception of my physiology, since I am a vaccine survivor.

You honesly type like Dexter Morgan speaks in Dexter! It's creepy and weird.

Are you really this persona in real life, or just on the internet? You seem very dark.......

Its probably an internet thing. I sure you would find me quite charming and bubbly in person.

Unfortunately, you post fails to address the subject at hand in any way. I am sorry you have to focus so much on me.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join