It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Increase in Suicides in JOE BIDENs U.S. Military - He is an Angel of Death.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

lol

Go for it, civilian.

lol

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   

There's that hilarious cynical sarcasm. It's infectious.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   
This, & never mind the number of suicides that will still continue to happen and increase with increased draconian measures (NWO :mad
I'd like to deposit klaus shwab , gates, fauci & all the rest of the so called 'elites' on another planet PERMANENTLY !!!

They don't deserve anything, they had it all and yet want more power/money, whatever it is they're after , it's a SICKNESS at this point, this amount of greed and need for further control.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Joe Biden shows not the slightest bit of guilt or remorse or empathy for anyone except himself and with each new anti American act he commits comes even more death and grief for others. He is just like death. And a death for anything he touches or messes with.

Joseph Robinette Biden: Worse than President Jimmy Carter...hands down, no contest.

Worst U.S. President EVER.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

originally posted by: carewemust

a reply to: carewemust

I truly don’t understand how people kill themselves over the joke that is president Biden.

This might sound crass, but they must have been very sick or weak. I don’t see
Jocko going down this dark path.

A retired (but still connected) Navy Admiral was on FoxNews last week explaining that morale is lowest it's ever been, because the military is now spending more time on teaching and ordering "woke" bullshi't training every week, than military readiness trainings.

Oh no, a class on some new pronouns or racism, better kill myself.

Lol, good thing this thread is in the bin, erm I mean pit.

From The Bulletin Board onboard the U.S.S. Gerald R. Ford..

"Tomorrow's fire and explosives readiness training is cancelled. Replacing it will be training on the new Black holiday dreamed up by your Commander-in-Chief.

Attendance is mandatory, as is your mandatory injection with the brand new experimental Covid-19 vaccine.

Have a gay day!" -Vas O. Lean, Capt (USN)

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

lol

Go for it, civilian.

lol

I have been warned I should not. I guess we all got something to sell

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Another thing too is all the Biden Campaigning bulls#t with the white circles for the bulls#t 6 foot Rona-Distance-Gap that turned out to be a made up lie 😃

How many days to flatten this President's insanity curve? It keeps ramping up up up.

On the "Left" Biden is being accused of causing MASS DEATHS in the "Climate Change" area.

Story: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
Something something clever zinger, something something hilarious cynical sarcasm, something something anti democrat, let's go Brandon. Hoorah.

What's up with people using "Brandon" instead of "Biden" lately? Is that to avoid being identified by the FBI, NSA, or something?

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
Something something clever zinger, something something hilarious cynical sarcasm, something something anti democrat, let's go Brandon. Hoorah.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

What's truely disturbing are the morally bankrupt people that would consider our military folks very sick or weak.

Obviously these people have never served and have not the slightest idea of the pressures and stresses that many in the military encounter. It would probably crush them.

Lol, too be so ignorant to think everyone in the military is the epitome of strength, morality and honour.

Where did you get that idea? They are regular humans like most of us are.

Yup I agree. And, they are subject to human weakness and sickness.

DBCowby got offended that you and I think this way.

I think you're reading more into people's attitudes than actually exists.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 11:33 PM
link   

I hate the idea of servicemen and women killing themselves rather than just doing their time and refusing to reenlist. Yes, spin down is still a long, long time with active reserves and inactive reserve times. But still those are temporary versus the permanent way.

But what worries me more than the military, is that there is a metric ton of people that are looking at job ending situations over the mandatory jabs. What happens when these millions of people decide that Murder Hobo is a lucrative career path? And that suicide just simply is not on the list of considerations for them?

My bet is that the canary in that coal mine is not just gonna stay in the cage and be overtaken. And just to bite the hand...Wokeness will tell you that losing jobs to no Vax is racist, because the black community has disproportionately rejected the Vax for historical reasons.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 11:35 PM
link   

What's truely disturbing are the morally bankrupt people that would consider our military folks very sick or weak.

Obviously these people have never served and have not the slightest idea of the pressures and stresses that many in the military encounter. It would probably crush them.

Lol, too be so ignorant to think everyone in the military is the epitome of strength, morality and honour.

So are you getting all the attention you require posting all these Troll comments. ??

I do hope so , It's interesting really people like you try to take this ridiculous Left hand stance on issues and you always end up just arguing simply for the sake of it .

Even you don't buy what your saying but you say it none the less , I hope its worth it

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
This, & never mind the number of suicides that will still continue to happen and increase with increased draconian measures (NWO :mad
I'd like to deposit klaus shwab , gates, fauci & all the rest of the so called 'elites' on another planet PERMANENTLY !!!

They don't deserve anything, they had it all and yet want more power/money, whatever it is they're after , it's a SICKNESS at this point, this amount of greed and need for further control.

I see various threads across the internet concerning "population reduction".

I think that's true, but it's highly targeted towards those in society who take more than they give. The poor and the elderly.

Not surprisingly, some MSM medical experts actually sound angry because Covid-19 has not killed many homeless people.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 11:43 PM
link   

If you don't have a DD214, then your input on this thread holds the same weight as a man trying to tell everyone how bad the labor pains were when the child was born.

I understand why you won't understand that.

But just gently pointing out that your opinion on this subject is absolutely meaningless.

edit on 000000010America/Chicago10pmWed, 13 Oct 2021 23:50:15 -050050 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

I hate the idea of servicemen and women killing themselves rather than just doing their time and refusing to reenlist. Yes, spin down is still a long, long time with active reserves and inactive reserve times. But still those are temporary versus the permanent way.

But what worries me more than the military, is that there is a metric ton of people that are looking at job ending situations over the mandatory jabs. What happens when these millions of people decide that Murder Hobo is a lucrative career path? And that suicide just simply is not on the list of considerations for them?

My bet is that the canary in that coal mine is not just gonna stay in the cage and be overtaken. And just to bite the hand...Wokeness will tell you that losing jobs to no Vax is racist, because the black community has disproportionately rejected the Vax for historical reasons.

Thankfully, some Federal judges are starting to forbid large corporations from forcing vaccinations on employees. One judge told United Airlines to stop the forced vax push today.

Source: thefederalist.com...

Also, what's going to happen when a majority of Americans fall under the threshold for being "fully vaccinated"? That will happen approximately 6 months after the vaccination was received.

Will they be faced with being fired all over again?

Also, as more people learn Congress has exempted itself and their staff from being force-vaccinated, expect to see anger increase.

The straw that breaks the camel's back however, will probably be how governments and school systems are literally mentally torturing our children, soon to be followed with physically injecting them with potentially dangerous vaccine time-bombs.

Some parents will take action against the authorities now.

Some parents will wake-up and take action after their child develops a debilitating blood clot.

If the Biden Administration doesn't put a stop to this forced-vaccine madness, we're looking at hellfire in America, before 2022. (IMO)

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Military lowered screening standards. Most of the suicides never deployed so there is an obvious problem they will not reveal or admit. I'm not against gays or trans but willing to bet that is a part of it. It's hard for them trying to fit in the world period. Can't help being stressed out or having down time thinking about things. Introduce weapons training and it's shaking hands with danger.

I recall in the 90's in the USMC they found latinos did worse on fitness test. They said they were not sure why...meh. Of course they knew why. It's genetics. Military struggles with being honest about reality unfortunately.

Everyone knows this whole woke movement does not belong in the military but they are doing it. The results are awful but they will not stop it for some reason. It's turning into a national disaster but nobody will say or do anything about it.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 01:11 AM
link   

If Dredd was real he would be pissed to see his likeness being abused like this.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Suicide or suicided?

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 01:54 AM
link   
And UNC Chapel Hill shutting down classes due to huge increase in suicides as well.

www.cbsnews.com...

www.thedailybeast.com...

www.today.com...
edit on 14-10-2021 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join