It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Increase in Suicides in JOE BIDENs U.S. Military - He is an Angel of Death.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Wednesday, October 13, 2021

This is a tragedy in the making, due to President Biden and his administration holding our military service men and women in such low esteem, and treating them as children, or even less than human, time and time again.

According to the Pentagon, Suicides in the U.S. Army's active-duty forces jumped 46-percent compared to last year.

More U.S. servicemembers died from suicide in Q2 of this year, than have died from the coronavirus since the start of the pandemic.
Complete Tragic Details at: www.foxnews.com...

President Joseph R. Biden can accurately be called an ANGEL OF DEATH. In addition to the military suicides, his first 8 months in office has brought an increase in American deaths across the board.

Some Tragic Examples:

A.) More Americans died of Covid-19 during 9 months of Joe Biden, than died during all 12 months of Donald Trump.

B.) More U.S. soldiers died on duty in Afghanistan during the first 7 months of Joe Biden's Presidency than during the last 18 months of Donald Trump.

C.) Under orders from Joe Biden, our military killed 7 children and an adult aid-worker 2 months ago, thinking they were ISIS fighters.

D.) According to the CDC Vaccine reporting system, a record number of Americans have died from the Covid-19 vaccines that President Joe Biden had mandated to be injected into over 100 million American arms.

There are more...including a record number of drug overdose deaths, and murders committed by Illegal Aliens, since Angel of Death Joe Biden has been U.S. President.

How long before Americans unite, and demand that Congress remove this DANGEROUS dictator with dementia from office?

-CareWeMust

edit on 10/13/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I truly don’t understand how people kill themselves over the joke that is president Biden.

This might sound crass, but they must have been very sick or weak. I don’t see
Jocko going down this dark path.

edit on 13-10-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   

What's truely disturbing are the morally bankrupt people that would consider our military folks very sick or weak.

Obviously these people have never served and have not the slightest idea of the pressures and stresses that many in the military encounter. It would probably crush them.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

I truly don’t understand how people kill themselves over the joke that is president Biden.

A retired (but still connected) Navy Admiral was on FoxNews last week explaining that morale is lowest it's ever been, because the military is now spending more time on teaching and ordering "woke" bullshi't training every week, than military readiness trainings.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

What's truely disturbing are the morally bankrupt people that would consider our military folks very sick or weak.

Obviously these people have never served and have not the slightest idea of the pressures and stresses that many in the military encounter. It would probably crush them.

Lol, too be so ignorant to think everyone in the military is the epitome of strength, morality and honour.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Joe Biden shows not the slightest bit of guilt or remorse or empathy for anyone except himself and with each new anti American act he commits comes even more death and grief for others. He is just like death. And a death for anything he touches or messes with.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   

They graduated in the same group of "elites" as Joe Biden. Though probably not in the bottom 10% of their class like Biden.

One thing we can give Joe Biden some credit for, is speaking his heart/mind when he's not following a script. For instance, when he went off-script and called our military people "Stupid Bastards", he was speaking from the heart.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

A retired (but still connected) Navy Admiral was on FoxNews last week explaining that morale is lowest it's ever been, because the military is now spending more time on teaching and ordering "woke" bullshi't training every week, than military readiness trainings.

Oh no, a class on some new pronouns or racism, better kill myself.

Lol, good thing this thread is in the bin, erm I mean pit.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Lol, too be so ignorant to think everyone in the military is the epitome of strength, morality and honour.

Spoken like a civilian.

lol

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Where did you get that idea? They are regular humans like most of us are.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Another thing too is all the Biden Campaigning bulls#t with the white circles for the bulls#t 6 foot Rona-Distance-Gap that turned out to be a made up lie 😃

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Spoken like a civilian.

lol

Like a realist.

You can play pretend all you want. Enjoy your fantasy.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

Most regular people have psychological breakdowns in confinement. Being active duty is a form of confinement where most aspects of your life are micromanaged, you are not in control. Lots of boots (new people) often become depressed and edgy at first getting used to just the military life style and that’s just for starters.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Where did you get that idea? They are regular humans like most of us are.

Yup I agree. And, they are subject to human weakness and sickness.

DBCowby got offended that you and I think this way.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

Most regular people have psychological breakdowns in confinement. Being active duty is a form of confinement where most aspects of your life are micromanaged, you are not in control. Lots of boots (new people) often become depressed and edgy at first getting used to just the military life style and that’s just for starters.

Sure.

So it’s worse now under Biden? What about during bush or Obama when there was ongoing active conflict?

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Spoken like a civilian.

lol

Like a realist.

Don't need to fantasize. been there, done that.

But apparently you do.

lol

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   

It probably is worse with all the covid madness and wokeness going on. I am sure lots of senior enlisted are still a bit salty about the Afghanistan debacle as well. My guess would be yeah it’s probably worse now then a year ago.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Something something clever zinger, something something hilarious cynical sarcasm, something something anti democrat, let's go Brandon. Hoorah.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Spoken like a civilian.

lol

Like a realist.

Don't need to fantasize. been there, done that.

But apparently you do.

lol

Hmm, I have known you for quite a while on this forum. Something in your posting history, and what you have shared about yourself makes me question your “been there, done that” statement lol. Please let me know if you wish me to continue.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
Something something clever zinger, something something hilarious cynical sarcasm, something something anti democrat, let's go Brandon. Hoorah.

Brilliant, well done, huzzah.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join