It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loudoun County School Board & Authorities Hid Rape of Girl By Boy in Skirt in restroom

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Will she be required to carry the rapist's baby to term if she becomes pregnant?

And NO ONE CONDONES rape.

a reply to: DBCowboy

What kind of a stupid dumbf#k question is that? 🤣

The proverbial strawman kind.

edit on 14-10-2021 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I'm confused. Is this a "all transgender are evil psychos" issue or "Loudoun police failed to do their jobs" issue?

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

I have a tractor and 400 acres.

I have a friend with a concrete plant.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Will she be required to carry the rapist's baby to term if she becomes pregnant?

And NO ONE CONDONES rape.

a reply to: DBCowboy

Details that may not be suited here, but ill tell you anyway: the charges all relates to sodomy and anal rape. So i doubt that is an issue in this case.

I'd recommend not asking stupid questions.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
I'm confused. Is this a "all transgender are evil psychos" issue or "Loudoun police failed to do their jobs" issue?

The issues here:

- Cover up by elected officials who flat out lied to their constituents in what may be a criminal manner
- The use of law enforcement to squelch any publicity of this event in violation of a mans civil rights
- The push to allow biological males to use public, multi person bathrooms that are for women only historically despite the objections by the public
- law enforcement not appropriately dealing with a rapist

You may be replying to someone specifically, im unsure. But please don't make light of what happened.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Well, obviously the father here is a Domestic Terrorist, so he should just be locked up and not allowed to tell his story or protect not only his daughter, but everyone else this mostly peaceful rapist decides to assault.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: TzarChasm

The issues here:

- Cover up by elected officials who flat out lied to their constituents in what may be a criminal manner
- The use of law enforcement to squelch any publicity of this event in violation of a mans civil rights
- The push to allow biological males to use public, multi person bathrooms that are for women only historically despite the objections by the public
- law enforcement not appropriately dealing with a rapist

You may be replying to someone specifically, im unsure. But please don't make light of what happened.

By concealing knowledge of a crime, the school board should be charged with Conspiracy and Accessory After the Fact. If the State has a mandatory reporter law, any school employee who had knowledge of the crime can be charged.

Light em up.

I think that the Father has used great restraint so far, after all the SOB is still alive.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

As I mentioned in my last post, the school reported both incidents to LCSO as soon as they found out. LCSO has been conducting their criminal investigations. While the LCSO is performing their criminal investigations, LCPS will not perform their own internal investigation. Until LCPS performs their internal investigation they cannot, under Title IX, mete out any punishment.

The school board had no idea any of this occurred as they are notified about disciplinary issues.

So what other issues do you have with how things were handled?

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

So did the school he got sent to after first attack get notified he was dangerous and attacked a child?

It seems he could have been assigned an aide to shadow him throughout the school day to prevent it from happening again, which it did!

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

I couldn't tell you one way or another if the other school was notified. However, under Title IX, the only steps LCPS could take are interim measures to protect his accuser. In this case, transferring the kid to another school. Until an investigation occurs and the student has been declared guilty the school system has to treat him like any other student.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Well that isn’t very safe for the unsuspecting kids at the new school.

Perfect solution IMO, stop allowing boys with penises access to girls rooms. Just sayin!

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Lumenari

a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I really can't publically say what I would have done had it been my daughter.

I agree, I would help him transgender with a knife (a blunt one) with his genitals.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

So you can provide evidence this student transgendered and regularly using the girls' room. Based on the circumstances of the second attack, it seems like this student's MO is to corner his victim in an out of the way location, be it an empty bathroom or classroom, and then attack.

Besides, the school, and the law in general, already has provisions against sexual assault. If this student didn't care about committing a felony, why do you think the threat of detention would have dissuaded him?

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   
The rapist should be tried as an adult and sent to prison as an adult.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   

The rapist should be tried as an adult and sent to prison as an adult.

Why? He is a kid. Literally a kid.

There is a reason why you don't allow kids to be unattended at school. This is a failure of the system that allowed him in a girls restroom without supervision, and then allowed him to enroll in another school while lying about it.

No amount of emotional response will add 3 years of brain development to him. He is a kid. Culpable? Yes. And possibly responsible as an adult. But im not sure either of us is qualified to make that particular distinction.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Well it seems the family now has an attorney:

www.foxnews.com...

The family of a Loudoun County high school student who was allegedly sexually assaulted in a school bathroom has retained a law firm to represent them in a case against the school district.

"Attorneys for the family of the Stone Bridge High School student who was sexually assaulted in the girls’ restroom on May 28 by a boy claiming to be ‘gender fluid’ today announced they will pursue legal actions against Loudoun County under the provisions of Title IX," a press release Thursday, which was sent to Fox News from the Stanley Law Group in Virginia, states.

"The sexual assault our daughter endured should never happen to any young girl, or any child, attending a public school," Jess and Scott Smith are quoted as saying in the press release about their lawsuit and alleged assault against their daughter.

Their lawyer, Bill Stanley, added that the alleged assault against the Smiths' daughter is "abhorrent."

"What happened to Mr. and Mrs. Smith and their daughter in Loudoun County is absolutely abhorrent and unacceptable. It is a nightmare no family should have to endure, yet it has happened twice in Loudoun Schools in the same year by the same perpetrator. This is outrageous," he said in the press release.

The law firm will also represent Scott Smith against "wrongful and unconstitutional" charges filed against him in Circuit Court.

Smith was found guilty of disorderly conduct and resisting arrest in August after he was arrested at a school board meeting on June 22 in a scene that was recorded and spread on social media.

"We will fight the wrongful and unconstitutional criminal charges against Mr. Smith in circuit court. We will protect the interests of their daughter at every turn of the legal process. And, we will pursue federal Title IX actions against the local government and all officials who are responsible for allowing this harm to come to the Smith’s daughter," Stanley added in his comments.

I guess we will now just have to wait and see how it plays out.

edit on 14-10-2021 by ColoradoTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoTemplar

Got goosebumps reading that.

All I want in life right now is to see people swing for this.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

We find "kids" culpable for criminal actions all the time.

Do the crime? Suffer the consequences.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

We find "kids" culpable for criminal actions all the time.

Its wrong then too. Trying as an adult should have no emotional component to it.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I want him tried as an adult too, and let him suffer the same fate by some 'peaceful inmates'.

He's at an age of knowing right from wrong.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join