It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NBA Star With Clots--"Vaccine Ended My Season--1000 Percent"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs
a reply to: burdman30ott6
Based on your comment, perhaps I am braver as well?

Rotflmao!!!

Imagine the mental gymnastics needed to actually think that blindly trusting a bunch of liars, con men and sorcerers enough to shoot mostly unknown but many known toxic chemicals into your body equates to 'bravery'.

Another few words come to mind to describe such a person.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Based on your comment, perhaps I am braver as well?

Rotflmao!!!

Imagine the mental gymnastics needed to actually think that blindly trusting a bunch of liars, con men and sorcerers enough to shoot mostly unknown but many known toxic chemicals into your body equates to 'bravery'.

Another few words come to mind to describe such a person.

So what did I get, the toxin filled vaccine or the air injection?

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
“I(The Hawks) were just like, ‘Don’t say anything about it, don’t tell anybody. I’m like, ‘Bruh, what?’” – Brandon Goodwin

It's creepy AF, now.

Some of the vax-injured have claimed media outlets are trying to buy their stories so they can't tell them. It's a red flag that lawyers chasing vaccine-mandate cases might be looking to sabotage them, as well. Choose your lawyers wisely if you intend to challenge a vaccine mandate.

edit on 10/14/2021 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Can we stop putting everything in the Mud-Pit?

Why does everything have to be in the Mud-Pit now?

You all worked up into that much of a fervor?

Mud-Pit just so you can take little jabs at each other?

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

So what you are saying is my body and system is able to handle this harsh vaccine, while a superb athlete cannot. I knew I was super human.

Bodies are funny.

You could say the same about poison ivy, bee stings, peanut allergies, egg allergies.

Maybe making a one size fit all vaccine, and trying to mandate everyone take the vaccine is not very good medicine.

Yeah. And I get three are three or four vaccines that meet the vaccine requirements in the USA. Still. Vaccine mandates are bad medicine.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Which vaccine? Let me guess it starts with M.

I noticed the bait and switch tactic the government has done with fizer. Oh, it’s fda approved, yet they don’t give the approved cormitity, they give the eu biontech one. They don’t tell anyone that fact. Total BS!

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch
a reply to: Oppositeoftruth

I’m not taking issues with anything your are saying. My issue is with calling him an NBA star… he ain’t! Period! And I hope he recovers fully and can get back to court.

when you were in the NBA, what position did you play?

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
Which vaccine? Let me guess it starts with M.

I noticed the bait and switch tactic the government has done with fizer. Oh, it’s fda approved, yet they don’t give the approved cormitity, they give the eu biontech one. They don’t tell anyone that fact. Total BS!

I'm not sure, but I think the FDA approved one would make the company liable for any injuries, where the EUA version is safe from all that.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch

Goodwin an NBA star? LOL … is like calling me a NASCAR elite just because I drive a car. Dude average 4.7 PPG for his career.

Sad to see this happening to him and hopefully he can get to the court soon.

We finally found a topic you know something about. Now it’s your time to shine; don’t say anything dumb.....
Doh!!

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Is ESPN carrying these tragic events?

NBA star Kyrie Irving looks SMART today for not getting the potentially dangerous experimental Covid-19 vaccine.

And the NBA looks so stupid for benching him.

Kyrie benched by the ignorant NBA: apnews.com...

I was just thinking of this guy. I hope he sticks to it and doesn't cave in and take the jab.

How many others does this need to happen to before people start to question it?

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Oh, it’s fda approved, yet they don’t give the approved cormitity, they give the eu biontech one.

It's the same exact thing. The only difference is a brand label.

It would make zero sense to discard all of the unbranded doses.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Oh, it’s fda approved, yet they don’t give the approved cormitity, they give the eu biontech one.

I know that. They can be used interchangeably. However there are different protection laws for the two. One is FDA approved, the other isn’t. The one FDA approved isn’t being handed out. Bait and switch. If my business did that I’d be fined or shut down.
edit on 14-10-2021 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

not the exact same thing. One is FDA approved, and one is EUA. They only give out the EUA version. I know why, do you?

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
not the exact same thing. One is FDA approved, and one is EUA. They only give out the EUA version. I know why, do you?

Because they have millions of tax payer funded doses left, and it would be a massive waste to throw them all away. Any that were manufactured before the approval can't be rebranded, but they are indeed the exact same thing.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I have a pretty good friend that has not had a vaccine. He has, however, had COVID back in January. Since then he recovered, but had clots surgically removed from his leg. Then he had a pulmonary embolism and somehow survived. Thankfully, he runs a pit bull rescue and there are a lot of doggo's counting on him.

Im aware that COVID is known to cause clots. In science correlation does not mean causation. Before i buy this gentlemans story as told, i'd need to understand the opinions of people educated in medical science that have examined him for cause.

Ill also point out that Hank Gathers was an extremely healthy young man before he dropped dead on the basketball court.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: mblahnikluver

originally posted by: carewemust
Is ESPN carrying these tragic events?

NBA star Kyrie Irving looks SMART today for not getting the potentially dangerous experimental Covid-19 vaccine.

And the NBA looks so stupid for benching him.

Kyrie benched by the ignorant NBA: apnews.com...

I was just thinking of this guy. I hope he sticks to it and doesn't cave in and take the jab.

How many others does this need to happen to before people start to question it?

Should be none. The only reason that this crap flies is because about 1/2 the country buys it solely for political reasons.

I support vaccination, and hope everyone chooses to do it on their own. But if they don't, i support freedom more.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Ill also point out that Hank Gathers was an extremely healthy young man before he dropped dead on the basketball court.

Not really. Gathers' heart disorder was diagnosed a year prior to his death and was being treated with medication, but the medication dosage was incorrect.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 11:15 PM
link   
You noticed that also? I went and looked through several different sources dealing with defining words some weeks back and noticed the exact same thing. Almost everyone of them had changed their definition of vaccine. In fact most will tell you on the page what day it was changed. So, being the the person I am I went to my trusted Webster Encyclopedia Unabridged Dictionary from 2001 and this is what its said. "Vaccine: any preparation used as a preventive inoculation to confer immunity against a specific disease or virus." When I was a child getting a vaccine meant you no longer had to worry about the virus, you were immune to, yet in the last year all the sites have changed their definition of vaccine. And, the fact this was all done in the last year or so, it definitely should give people pause.

edit on 15-10-2021 by Nusato because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

I am strong
My body is the Temple

Vaccines are not needed in my temple

Carry on little sheep

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I'm just glad he's still alive and that Biden's mandate didn't kill him.

I think I would rather die than live with the harms caused by these clot shots. Paralysis and neurological disorders lower the quality of life.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join