It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NBA Star With Clots--"Vaccine Ended My Season--1000 Percent"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

You realize I am being facetious right?

I agree with you on the co-opting the concept of bravery.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

Clearly I didn't, and for that I apologize to you.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Clearly I didn't, and for that I apologize to you.

Haha, no apologies needed.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Damn people here don’t know anything about sports. LeBron been 6 times NBA all defensive team… 6 TIMES!! That ranks 8th all time in NBA history!!

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Bunch

I said reliable. James' defense has been sporadic at best the past couple of years. I mean hes not as bad as Trae Young, but he hasn't been a great defender in years.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Okay fair enough, it's possible I took your comment the wrong way. G'day.. I said G'day.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Kyrie Irving is sitting out this season to avoid getting the shot. He is a superstar in the league, and his team has legit championship aspirations with him playing. This will cost him millions, maybe tens of millions in lost pay. Lebron was hounded for weeks until he caved and told everybody he was vaccinated. I'd wager there are many NBA players lying about their vax status.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 12:01 AM
link   

I give you that. Last couple of years with “load management” and all that he hasn’t been playing defense as he used to… and he probably shouldn’t.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernForkway26

Whats your point?

I’ve said time and time again that I’m against any kind of vaccine mandates by governments. Private employers that’s another matter.

Kyrie can easily go to any other international leagues and make bank as well… he probably don’t need the money though.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Do we have a timeline of when he had the "mild respiratory" condition and when he got the shot?

Do we know he didn't have covid before getting vaccinated or before the vaccine kicked in?

Just saying all of this matters to his story.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

edit on 14-10-2021 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: GravitySucks

So a fit NBA level athlete goes down with blood clots...and you called at "mild resperatory" illness...I hope your dont have to learn about such a condition yourself or through someone you care about...
edit on 14-10-2021 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   
M.O.N.A.
When a patient presents to the hospital with a heat attack, MONA is the procedure used: Morphine, Oxygen, Nitroglycerin, Aspirin

originally posted by: TomCollin

In another thread I mentioned that now experts are after years and years of recommending aspirin for the prevention of heart attacks, stokes blood clots, high blood pressure, they say now don't take it it bad for you. Especially if your over 60.

Now I'm getting more and more convinced that the ptb are up to something, Come Man it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see
all the things going on.

Taking aspirin to prevent heart attack may cause more harm than good, task force says

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Do you think they were experimenting with this Vax back in 2015 and 16? Chris Bosch who was a star on the Heat had to retire as he was first hospitalized with blood clots in his lungs and then developed them in his legs. Maybe as far back as 2001 when Alonzo Mourning had them as well.

Also, wasn't it just a few months ago ATS was calling the NBA players over priced anti American snowflakes? Now all of a sudden they are heroes? Smh

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Here in New York, Brooklyn Nets PG Kyrie Irving is taking a hard line on the vaxx and refusing to give in to the mountains of governmental, societal, professional and peer pressure to "KEEP GRANDMA SAFE" whoops that was last years slogan, "KEEP YOURSELF OUT OF THE HOSPITAL". ..... Well, "KEEP YOURSELF OUT OF THE HOSPITAL" for COVID, maybe? If, after the vaxx, you end up crippled like the Denver police officer or the Atlanta Hawks player in the OP, well, the Official Narrative Purveyors have run out of "AT LEAST" conditionals at that point I guess?

It really is something to read the media rags and listen to some of the talk show bots come down on this guy for having the audacity to not toe the Chinese Basketball Association's Party Line.

I honestly don't know if those In Charge, the nameless, faceless denizens of the shadows behind Brandon and Kramala, know what kind of tsunami of blow back they are in store for if they keep this up.

I think the Jab pressure is doing a good job of uniting folks across the political and social spectrum against this authoritarianism. Full support for Mr. Iriving.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Quite a sad story, but so very common these days.

What Brandon Miller said about the Hawks' management statement regarding his keeping his mouth shut clearly demonstrates the conspiracy of silence that involves so many large organizations and corporations. They want to keep the dirty secret away from the public.

Let's Go Brandon!

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Chris Bosh had to retire from blood clots but this was before Covid. It's not something like this isn't possible because regardless of health clots can happen to perfectly healthy people but that being said this 100% needs a deeper dive look into, which we all know it will not get.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

I think the poster was wondering if the mild respiratory illness preceded the vaccination and was, in fact, COVID which might have triggered the clotting disorder from the vaccine as you aren't supposed to get the vaccine too close to having had COVID.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   

So what you are saying is my body and system is able to handle this harsh vaccine,

Far more likely you just got the placebo...

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

So what you are saying is my body and system is able to handle this harsh vaccine,

Far more likely you just got the placebo...

Maybe you are right. Maybe I got, what others have presented, was the air injection Biden received on TV. If so, then I guess my body is strong enough to fight an embolism? Either way, I am set.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join