It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Aren’t Taking Shortages and Inflation Seriously Yet, Read This

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
a reply to: neo96

How's the job search going? Have you been stopped and interrogated by any police while conducting your daily business? Seen anybody get shot in the street because they failed to comply with instruction? Perhaps an entire building of residents removed forcefully from their property? Anything of that nature?

Have you checked copblock?

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

This however is not a meme. It is just a historical snapshot to keep things in the proper perspective on just how fast and large the downward spiral has become. Above all other factors, the US is large and the base cost of transportation sets the tone for the domestic economy. A simple internet search will let you know the national average for one US gallon. I can tell you locally that I have seen $3.299/gal for Regular Unleaded.

Let’s Go Brandon.

edit on 13-10-2021 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Even cannibalism won't be safe not knowing who has taken the jab.
Those bastards thought of everything.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

How's the job search going? Have you been stopped and interrogated by any police while conducting your daily business? Seen anybody get shot in the street because they failed to comply with instruction? Perhaps an entire building of residents removed forcefully from their property? Anything of that nature?

Serious question, why does it have to go clear into La La Land to constitute infringement of Rights and loss of freedom?

I don't know bro, why do so many members of the forum want to conflate the vaccine mandates with the Nazi regime which is a blatantly disrespectful and incongruent comparison? Don't blame me for their bad analogy.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

It's pretty obvious that there are several users on this site who are low key in support of a civil war and would gladly trade thousands of American souls.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

It's pretty obvious that there are several users on this site who are low key in support of a civil war and would gladly trade thousands of American souls.

Bullcrap.

Besides all we have to do is wait for the blood clots/heart attacks to do the job because of mandatory vaxxes.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Sad but true!

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Bullcrap.

Besides all we have to do is wait for the blood clots/heart attacks to do the job because of mandatory vaxxes.

No, no it's not bullcrap, you just shutter your blinds to it.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Bullcrap.

That's rich after what Antifa and BLM pulled for an entire year.

Then suddenly went quiet.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Bullcrap.

That's rich after what Antifa and BLM pulled for an entire year.

Then suddenly went quiet.

Personally, I had no use for either..for the record. Particularly, when it went ugly..protest is ok.
edit on 13-10-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Serious question, why does it have to go clear into La La Land to constitute infringement of Rights and loss of freedom?

I don't know bro, why do so many members of the forum want to conflate the vaccine mandates with the Nazi regime which is a blatantly disrespectful and incongruent comparison? Don't blame me for their bad analogy.

Hey, look... if the Left doesn't like being compared to the Nazis, maybe they should stop acting like the Nazis. Show your papers to prove you are vaxxed, making the unvaxxed wear a little colored bracelet to quickly identify them in a crowd, talk of "isolation facilities" and "camps" for the unvaxxed, we're not to gas chambers and ovens yet but do you really think Hitler and the Nazis went from normal to "everyone get on the train immediately!" overnight? They didn't... there was a several year long buildup which, if you read your history books, will notice was awfully similar to the way the Left is presently trying to treat any American who refuses the COVID shot. Add in the Left's media propaganda machine that is so thorough and total in their establishment left fealty that even Goebbels would stop and make "MMM Dat Ass!" face at it, as well as the specter of an economy that is about to implode (which is presently mostly blamed by the Left on "vaccine hesitant" in the same way as Germany's economic woes were blamed on the Jews) and it is difficult to say the USA in 2021 looks that much different from Germany in the waning days of the Weimar Republic.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I have no use for those that whine about what posters on here say.

Real world actions speak louder than words on a monitor.
edit on 13-10-2021 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   

"The Tree of Liberty must frequently be fertilized with the blood of patriots and tyrants" -Thomas Jefferson

You're oversimplifying things... a civil war would be the inevitable byproduct of the reclamation of freedom and liberty through the overthrowing of the tyranny presently ruining the nation.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   

That's true, but anyone is free to call it out, or not.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   

No they're not.

Especially to those that never said anything resembling.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Unsere Kampf

or Unsere Kaempfen

or Unseren Kaempfen?

My grammar sucks.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Hey, look... if the Left doesn't like being compared to the Nazis, maybe they should stop acting like the Nazis.

Exhi bit 1000

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   

No they're not.

Especially to those that never said anything resembling.

I have been consistent on "the summer of love" so..yes I can, I think many others disagreed with the violence and destruction. Some, of course excused it, I don't agree with them, and I think it was a minority opinion.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   
The Great Supply Suppression is upon us.

Try finding the phone you want to buy, brand new, right now, online.

Not used.
Not being sold at 25% markup by some schlub that has managed to intercept inventory or buy up massive chunks of it and re-sell on eBay.
Neither a rock-bottom crappy phone or top of the line $1200 model. Just a decent, middle of the road model.

THERE'S A GOOD CHANCE YOU WON'T FIND WHAT YOU WANT ONLINE.

Same with video games or other electronics.

But this what you get when you continually support politicians that refuse to tackle the 1 Billion person Elephant in the room, the one that controls nearly every facet of supply sourcing and manufacturing for the US.

My supply of empathy for all of these issues, economic wasteland (Make China Great Again), inflation (stimulus to the moon and lax monetary policy for decades), social dystopia (endless lockdowns and riots/protests on top of 'defund the police'), food shortages (eating meat is considered contributing to "Climate Change") is wearing thin.

The US is getting exactly what it has voted and asked for, or at least that is what The Narrative tells us.

Bon Appetite.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

"The wind was cruel and my wings failed" said the fly. "Thank you for catching me."

"You're most welcome" said the spider. "Who knows what fate you might have met if not for my net? Now rest and I will guard you from harm."

(The book of Job paraphrased)

TzarChasm

Ooh, you got me there... I thought it was going to be the book of biden and company.

Excellent analogy.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join