It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Aren’t Taking Shortages and Inflation Seriously Yet, Read This

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Perfect storm or pre planned?

A perfect storm of trickle down effects, not that those in a position to, are not taking advantage of it.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Why is Richie Sambora posing in front of empty store shelves with Bernie Sanders?

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   
They are also blaming the shortages of workers on yes bad weather. Not a good blame.
Either way i hope everyone would be getting their supplies soon enough.

It might be a dark winter. Not a bad idea to get some candles.
edit on 13-10-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: ColeYounger
a reply to: neo96

I can see millions of 'Mericans sitting around their table on turkey day eating ramen noodles and spam.

That wins the crappiest meme of the year award!

LOL

Any meme that piece of # Pelosi appears in becomes, by definition, "crappy."

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   

ramen noodles and spam.

I'll be surprised if many can even afford SPAM.

Looking more and more like we will be Venezuela-North.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
In related news.

With prices surging worldwide for heating oil, natural gas and other fuels, the U.S. government said Wednesday it expects households to see jumps of up to 54% for their heating bills from last winter.

Get ready to freeze your # off.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
1. Order your gifts now.

2. Then pray for the darkest Thanksgiving & Christmas this country has seen in modern times.

3. Watch with great joy the utter complete destruction of the Democrat party, and their Evil leaders in politics, government, media, and medicine.

YES!

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

1. Order your gifts now.

And hope the Porch Pirates don't hit you.

edit on 13-10-2021 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
People need to wake up and wake up fast.

This Democrat onslaught is moving faster than lightning.

AND, it's all working. They've got millions hoodwinked into full hysteria and compliance 🤣🤣

There is still time but Black Americans need to drop the sham racism. We got bigger problems right now. For one, the Democrats already moved on from them. Right after the election that was a wrap. Same for Antifa. Both groups got dumped. They are getting large batches of fresh new illegal aliens who can't speak English so even easier to manipulate.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   
No matter what, I'll have a great Christmas.

I would guess though, you aren't going to be too much fun and in too much of the spirit if you bog your mind down with fear of something you don't have any control over.

And if you are old enough, you should remember the inflation in the 70's. And yet, here we are.

I keep saying it guys, this stuff is ruining your lives. NO MORE CHRISTMAS. GAME OVER. GAME OVER. LOL!

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

I would guess though, you aren't going to be too much fun and in too much of the spirit if you bog your mind down with fear of something you don't have any control over.

That was a RIOT.

Especially after a year and 10 months of covid and forced vaxxing.

I do remember the 70s.

Ds got their clocks cleaned after the peanut farmer.
edit on 13-10-2021 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Doom is surely headed our way. This is one of the things I appreciate about ATS, that people here can see it coming and then discuss it. What I don't like about ATS is that most members just blame it all on the Democrats.
The Democrats are only a small portion of the problems we face.
Another problem we face is all the people who can only blame the Democrats.
Another problem we face is all the people who can only blame it on the Republicans.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Are you guys really going to believe your lying eyes?

Shelves are full, inflation is low, and things are better then before.

I think you are all just a bit confused.

a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Ill raise you 9 and call.
edit on 13-10-2021 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   

This is what the Biden voters wanted.

They literally want to destroy America.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

No matter what, I'll have a great Christmas.

Christmas is all about the manifestation of good positive energy. It's not about winning battles or putting points on a scoreboard or chasing clout or humiliating your so-called enemies in the pursuit of petty gratification. It's about putting aside childish prizes for the sake of the finer human experiences that bring us together. It's about taking a moment to absorb the reality that we still have the most essential components of a simple yet graceful lifestyle that serves its purpose if only at the most fundamental scale. Wars can wait, economies can tread water, medicine can stall for a night or two. Just take a day or so to breathe and reward yourself for persisting and share that satisfaction with your kin. That's it.

But the whiners who have so much privilege and blessing will continue to lament that their 90% quality of life isn't the 100% they dream of as the rest of the world continues to scrape by on their 15%. Stay complaining.

edit on 13-10-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

They literally want to destroy America.

They've succeeded.

We're no longer the land of the free and the home of the brave, and truth,justice doesn't matter to their idiotic way.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   

How's the job search going? Have you been stopped and interrogated by any police while conducting your daily business? Seen anybody get shot in the street because they failed to comply with instruction? Perhaps an entire building of residents removed forcefully from their property? Anything of that nature?

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

That list is incomplete... for instance, this belongs there as well.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
1. Order your gifts now.

2. Then pray for the darkest Thanksgiving & Christmas this country has seen in modern times.

3. Watch with great joy the utter complete destruction of the Democrat party, and their Evil leaders in politics, government, media, and medicine.

YES!

Get help dude! it's not too late

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

How's the job search going? Have you been stopped and interrogated by any police while conducting your daily business? Seen anybody get shot in the street because they failed to comply with instruction? Perhaps an entire building of residents removed forcefully from their property? Anything of that nature?

Serious question, why does it have to go clear into La La Land to constitute infringement of Rights and loss of freedom?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join