It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are the aggressor

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   

The victim fled the store, fell outside, followed by the defendant [who], according to the surveillance video, shot a second time. The defendant then paces back and forth and shot a third time,” Marubio said before ordering 42-year-old Chester Holmes held without bail.

Holmes, who is barred from possessing a weapon because he is a four-time convicted felon and registered child sex offender, was working as an armed security guard at the store on the 6000 block of South Racine when a 28-year-old man walked in without a COVID mask around 9:53 am. Monday, according to Assistant State’s Attorney Darryl Auguste.

Supposedly this is an example of persecution against non-masker citizens but the article clearly states that the judge has no sympathy for the poorly trained security who assaulted the man.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

You just called me a jackass. For what? Because you read my post? But you also say that you do NOT read my posts so that cannot be the reason you called me a jackass.

You accuse me of threatening you right here by saying

You are the aggressors. Not I who is simply refusing an action. YOU who have taken it upon yourself to attack me, my family, my livelihood, my life. It is clear here who you really are. You're not just a tyrant, but an evil entity and I will fight you.

Accuse me wrongfully by the way. You have sat in judgment of me and found me guilty of threatening against you.

Hence these threats you believe I have made will invoke these threats in retaliation.

Physically attack me and I will cripple you. Simple as that. Threaten my life and I'll kill you. Threaten my family and I will erase your memory from Earth.

Oh silly me, you don't read my posts, right? Oh wait again, how did you know what I wrote in that first reply if you didn't read it.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Because you're a jackass.

Now you're back on ignore.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

And yet the lack of a mask was his justification for murdering another man.

You see, this is your problem Tzar.

You ignore details that don't suit your narrative.

Are you planning to attack me? No? Then you have nothing to worry about do you?

Now quit being a baby.

Alright, NOW you're back on ignore.
edit on 10 13 2021 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: TzarChasm

And yet the lack of a mask was his justification for murdering another man.

We're talking about a violent sex predator who should never have been allowed to possess a firearm or hired into any kind of security occupation.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   

a reply to: UpThenDown

I was attacked at Walmart.

I am not the only person to have such an incident.

You said you were followed in walmart,I am guessing by an over zealous employee

you than said you choked them, sounds like you might have been the agrressor, no?

I had to defend myself at Walmart recently because of one of these idiots. Followed me around the store threatening me for not wearing a mask.

That guy got choked unconscious.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
In my eyes this is all on the liquor store owner. He never should have hired a felon to work security.

+6 more 
link   

The guy attacked ME.

I made every attempt to get away. He was not an employee of Walmart.

Just some jackass.

When he put his hands on me I took him down and applied a rear naked choke.

The police arrested him for battery.

Fighting BACK isn't being an aggressor. Unless you're one of those people who think fighting back is wrong and I should just let him beat me to death.

link   
I share your sentiment. I silently take names and continually prepare for the coming war. I always say feel free to wear your ridiculous mask that can’t even protect you from the smell of a fart. But, If you feel the need to tell grown men/women what they can/can’t do in public don’t be surprised when everyone laughs when you get knocked out for not minding your own business.

link   
Clearly there are now multiple examples in this topic of the police reinforcing basic civil rights by defending those non-maskers who have been assaulted by citizens or employees exercising authority they don't have. Ergo the law is on your side as long as you aren't an employee. Funny how that works, you can have your constitutional rights for free or you can waive your rights to receive a wage.

edit on 13-10-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Black man shot by a security guard verses not wearing a mask. That's gotta make a liberal's head explode.
edit on 13 10 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   

you did not give all the information if you reread your post, you merely said you were followed, no mention of any physical attack was made in this post for me to fully understand

I had to defend myself at Walmart recently because of one of these idiots. Followed me around the store threatening me for not wearing a mask.

That guy got choked unconscious.

and then you put words into my mouth about not supporting fighting back and letting him beat you to death

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
yes it is hyperbolic but ain't that what they entire OP is?

I don't recall seeing your name in the OP. What's got your panties in a bunch?

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn Physically attack me and I will cripple you. Simple as that. Threaten my life and I'll kill you. Threaten my family and I will erase your memory from Earth.

You've been effing warned.

ditto (applause)

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   

The guy attacked ME.

I made every attempt to get away. He was not an employee of Walmart.

Just some jackass.

When he put his hands on me I took him down and applied a rear naked choke.

The police arrested him for battery.

Fighting BACK isn't being an aggressor. Unless you're one of those people who think fighting back is wrong and I should just let him beat me to death.

Something about the attitude and behavior you describe suggests to me that man was simply looking for a fight and you looked like an easy target. Naturally he believed that as long as he could accuse you of being some form of public health menace he would get away with it. He wasn't counting on you defending yourself.

edit on 13-10-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   

You filled in the blanks yourself man.

You have the details now, so unbunch yourself.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah
Come on Nyiah, is that all you could get from that post?
Our OP is full of exaggeration in the first place. All I did was exaggerate back, this is the pit you know. OP exaggerates and extrapolates a vast conspiracy against him personally. It's right there in the OP. Rather, it's all over the OP.

And of course it is a rant in general. But what brought it on. A generalization developed over this dumb incident of a felon who should not have had a gun in the first place whose lawyer put of as a defense this stupid notion that it was because of the mask which of course the judge said no to. It's a mountain out of not even a mole hill.

Though of course I did not take this ''general you'' personally, I do wonder at all the posturing I read in these forums, posturing not to the percieved enemy but rather posturing to the choir. Look at the stars this rant garnered. All the ''yes, yes, yes's''. One little reply that does not ''slap on the back'' and dares to register a non-yepyep manages to bring down the ire .

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

You made it about YOU.

It wasn't. Your name isn't in the OP.

You're just being a baby over and over again.

You can disagree with me all you want. But you made this about you not me.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Self defense is by definition not aggressive

Like it or not, failing to wear a mask is not against the law. Executive dictat does not equal law in this country. We have a legislative branch for that (in all 50 states + the US government). The Exec merely exists to execute the laws as passed by the respective legislature

Regardless of what dictat Biden or any Governor issues regarding masks, choosing not to wear one is not unlawful. Simply because there is not a single law on the books in any state or the United States criminalizing failure to wear a face diaper.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: Nyiah
Come on Nyiah, is that all you could get from that post?
Our OP is full of exaggeration in the first place. All I did was exaggerate back, this is the pit you know. OP exaggerates and extrapolates a vast conspiracy against him personally. It's right there in the OP. Rather, it's all over the OP.

And of course it is a rant in general. But what brought it on. A generalization developed over this dumb incident of a felon who should not have had a gun in the first place whose lawyer put of as a defense this stupid notion that it was because of the mask which of course the judge said no to. It's a mountain out of not even a mole hill.

Though of course I did not take this ''general you'' personally, I do wonder at all the posturing I read in these forums, posturing not to the percieved enemy but rather posturing to the choir. Look at the stars this rant garnered. All the ''yes, yes, yes's''. One little reply that does not ''slap on the back'' and dares to register a non-yepyep manages to bring down the ire .

The same generalizations sure smart in reverse, don't they? Now you know how the Nons feel when the Pros foam at the mouth unabated and make ridiculous demands for revocation of pesky things like "rights" and "jobs".

If you dislike the attitude from those in the corner, do your damnedest to see it dies off from others backing them into it (corner) & provoking it perhaps? In other words, get on Pros asses to STFU and stop poking at bears, because someone's going to end in a real ugly way when they violate that No Touchie First # with the wrong person.

THAT was the sentiment Vxn conveyed. Not yours.
edit on 10/13/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join