It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A real life example of why DEI is wrong

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Everyone should be treated equally. Unfortunately in the past they were not, and in the present they are not. Future doesn't look too promising either.

Ummm...that premise has a good sound to it...as I roll your words around in my sensorium...

However...they certainly bely the nature that the preeminent apex predator species inhabiting the planet is inclusive of...

So...good as they sound...they remain unbalanced by realism...and therefore lose any coherence they might have temporarily engendered within the construct...

When it comes to any species...even the most beautiful examples...surrender to hierarchy...and class...and pecking order...

These truths may be uncomfortable when in the presence of altered states of consciousness...however...realizing ones imperfect aspect does not make one truly flawed...it makes one whole...balanced...and prepared...

It is never...un-good...for the predator to become it's nature...as it feasts...it merely expresses that nature in it's purist form...

YouSir

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Sometimes good, sometimes bad… doesn’t really bothers me.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch

Sometimes good, sometimes bad… doesn’t really bothers me.

It's good that you don't pay it much attention. Keeps you blissfully ignorant.
He's very popular and doing well in the poles, so you are in good shape to flaunt your vote. It makes you look smart and edgy.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I’m one of those that didn’t vote for her in the primary. Not because I didn’t thought she was qualified but because I thought that Joe Biden was more qualified.

Que in triggered conservatives in 3,2,1… lol

Ya got me!

I was triggered into a laughing fit followed immediately with regret. I shouldn't laugh at people like that.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

It was pretty funny tho.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I’m one of those that didn’t vote for her in the primary. Not because I didn’t thought she was qualified but because I thought that Joe Biden was more qualified.

Que in triggered conservatives in 3,2,1… lol

Nice to see your at least honest about your goals. Even though the country is actively being destroyed, you can take pleasure in "triggering conservatives"

We no longer have a border, but screw those people that are having their towns destroyed by it.

Inflation is running wild. But screw all the people that can't afford to live anymore.

Nazi style vax mandates across the country. But screw the thousands of people that are losing their livelyhood, homes, insurance and place in society.

Afghanistan, enough said. But screw those people too.

And thats just off the top of my head. Just the fact that none of that bothers you a bit shows what kind of person you are. All the people suffering in this country because of people with your mind set, is why im not gonna feel bad one bit when it comes for you. And I promise you it will. Your oblivious mind won't allow you to see it coming until it smacks you in the face, but you will suffer just like everyone else. But hey, it was worth it to "trigger a couple conservatives"
edit on 13-10-2021 by Dogo22 because: Spell check

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Dogo22

There are idiots in this world. And some of them post on ATS.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join