It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100 to 200 Congress Members and Their Families Receive ivermectin COVID Treatment

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: sciencelol

I see no evidence that Ivermectin worked in India, just like the majority of other professionals. It'd take me an hour to put together a good, lengthy explanation. with plenty of references, and it would still be ignored. I'm not that concerned with being accepted as right on here anyway. I know a lot ya'll really don't want to get vaccinated and my energy would just be wasted. And I'm relatively indifferent if the covid vaccines go down like the Marek's vaccine.

As for Japan, ivermectin was never being used there. While the chairman of the Tokyo Medical Association, Haruo Ozaki, has recommended the use of ivermectin on covid patients, neither he nor the organization is associated with the Japanese government.

edit on 11 10 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   

You understand our skepticism. You are making a big leap with little to back it but a Twit.

Sure, he may have testified to how well it works, but we have nothing but hearsay to prove that Congress did anything but sit there listening to his mouth noises like they do with so much else.

You really want to believe it, so it becomes true. Absent any evidence, all it is is one man's word. And anyone can say anything.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I'd love to know the truth about all this. Other countries have tried it, and some have had success based on some sources. But we don't know enough yet. Is it because the information is being suppressed? Likely. But until we can prove that, we can't. I'm just bringing reality into this talk. If you can't walk up to a cop and a lawyer and prove this crime, if you have no proof, but you know this guy, it's just not enough.

I'd love for ivermectin to be the cure, or eye of newt, of any common pill or plant. Hell, I'd love for those who rule us to at least pretend they understand science and talk about natural immunity, but they won't. I'm all for the truth, and even thought I'd love for this to be true (so we would have a cheap effective way out of this) we have to do it the right way. Facts first, then pitchforks and torches.

network dude,

MANY countries no longer use masks and have never mandated the dirty toxic covid 19 vax.

MANY countries have been using ivermectin and experiencing success.

And while your conservative stance is a good thing... I would like to see those questions of SAFETY and SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE be applied to :

* mask mandates and the validity they do anything except create virus incubations for the wearer

* covid 19 toxic drug cocktails and their safety and the validity they stop the transmission of the covid 19 flu virus to others OR that they protect the vaxxed from getting the covid 19 flu virus.

And I believe that if ivermectin caused death or debilitating health conditions, the dirty lying news channels would flood their stations with such evidence.
Actually, they TRIED.... remember when HCQ or was it ivermectin first came out... what followed was the MAJOR FRAUD LIE, blasted all over the news channels that the treatment was deadly. They even fabricated a test study.
They [not too much later] had to admit the story was NOT TRUE.

AND... even though its almost Halloween... I don't do pitchforks or torches.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

It's because he doesn't recognize how faulty the studies are that are being used to support ivermectin.

tamusan,

Will you be able to provide links to support your claim that the test studies supporting ivermectin are FAULTY ?

Or is that just your personal opinion claim of the day ?

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CupcakeKarma

See my post at the top of this page

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
I do..

But this guy was considered very credible at the time he went before congress.

Very good reputation and credible enough to testify before Congress.

Congress heard what he had to say and next thing you know he is a quack .

I ask why wouldnt Congress take it after his testimony if they caught covid?

The thing is though they knew way b4 his testimony.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   

It could also be that in general the perception of COVID is worse than reality, so while nothing actually really works much better than chicken soup, the reality ends up less bad than what we've been primed to believe it will be so we feel saved regardless.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   

If this is true then why are people so shocked?

Politicians always think they are better than us.

*shrugs*

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   

can you link me to any reputable news stories about that? I'd love to see it, and I have been looking.
we need more than talk, we need proof. I'm not against you, I'm just not going to battle without armor.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   

It could also be that in general the perception of COVID is worse than reality, so while nothing actually really works much better than chicken soup, the reality ends up less bad than what we've been primed to believe it will be so we feel saved regardless.

Here we agree. My county has only had about 200 people die. We only have about 45% vaccinated and many people never followed the covid rules from the beginning. I feel restaurants and landlords in my county suffered for nothing. It's going to be the vaccines fault if covid increases in virulence and more unvaccinated people do start dying from covid. It's too late to reverse that considering how many have been vaccinated already.

I wouldn't care at all if the hospitals were not "at capacity", making it possible that one of my loved ones can't get treated for a heart attack or something.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

I see no evidence that Ivermectin worked in India, just like the majority of other professionals. It'd take me an hour to put together a good, lengthy explanation. with plenty of references, and it would still be ignored. I'm not that concerned with being accepted as right on here anyway. I know a lot ya'll really don't want to get vaccinated and my energy would just be wasted. And I'm relatively indifferent if the covid vaccines go down like the Marek's vaccine.

As for Japan, ivermectin was never being used there. While the chairman of the Tokyo Medical Association, Haruo Ozaki, has recommended the use of ivermectin on covid patients, neither he nor the organization is associated with the Japanese government.

tamusan

As per your request.... I am responding to your post:

I see no evidence that ivermectin (wait, change that to covid 19 drug cocktail) worked ANYWHERE.

And yet.... the WORLD has been shut down over a SCAM, a SHAM, a FRAUD, a FALSE doctrine filled with mandates based on FEAR and isolation and the mass majority have been convinced via the FAKE press, the FAKE president, the dirty hollywood blood-sucking child-traffickers, the money-grubbing sports players, on their knees, hating America that feeds them so well, the humongous corporations that are there to ONLY make-a the $$$, and the royals, and the elite.

MEANWHILE.... PLEASE... PLEASE provide your links that identify ivermectin as dangerous.

The WORLD is watching.

We are LOOKING for a viable alternative to the dreaded covid 19 drug cocktail that is KNOWN to have caused over 1 million, 600 thousand, 218 ADVERSE and horrific side affect reactions, including 25,347 deaths.

Will you be able to provide any evidence/links that can come even CLOSE to those numbers for ivermectin ??????

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

The first part is easy enough. The narrative is that we all have to be vaccinated. Anyone who says otherwise for any reason will be destroyed. Geez,they destroy you for talking about natural immunity too.

But just because of that doesn't mean they are also all taking ivermectin. Never credit them with being any smarter than they seem, and these are people who thought Guam would tip over and that we had a flag planted on Mars.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Will you be able to provide any evidence/links that can come even CLOSE to those numbers for ivermectin ??????

No. It's a waste of time and I don't care if people go unvaccinated. And I've never said that ivermectin is not safe. It's very safe in appropriate dosages. I am saying ivermectin doesn't appear to do # for covid.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

can you link me to any reputable news stories about that? I'd love to see it, and I have been looking.
we need more than talk, we need proof. I'm not against you, I'm just not going to battle without armor.

Exactly and well said.

Just because someone says something should never be acceptable proof that it is true here yet things certainly play out like that on multiple threads.

For example , "MANY countries no longer use masks and have never mandated the dirty toxic covid 19 vax."

This is 100% a posters opinion in this thread and that poster didn't link a single source to back up that opinion.

edit on 11-10-2021 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   

ketsuko,

I do believe the perception of the 'covid-19' flu virus is worse than reality. It has been hammered into the heads of humanity for over 18 months straight.... the FAKE death counts that were based on faulty tests, the FAKE promise that the covid 19 drug cocktail would bring an end to the covid-19 flu virus, and protect the vaxxed from the virus.

LIES. ALL LIES. The vaccine is deadly and killing people across the planet. It is also causing severe health conditions.

I know about chicken soup for the cold, and flu... but it doesn't work... at least I've never seen evidence that it works. NO test studies, peer-reviewed, replicated producing the same results.

The same can be said for the covid 19 virus drug cocktail vax.... NO PEER-reviewed tests. Just claims.

HOWEVER... there is ample testimony from thousands of doctors and survivors that ivermectin helped.

AND... I've never seen ANY testimonies from the masses, or the doctors that ivermectin HARMED them.

So.... if people feel comfortable using orange juice for their flu, or they feel comfortable using ivermectin for their flu... I say... LET them use what they want.

THIS is not nazi gestapo Germany, and we should NOT be forced to take a dangerously (known to debilitate and kill) covid-19 drug cocktail that does not protect from getting the virus and does not stop transmission of the virus.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

network dude

You would like to see reputable news stories about what ? It helps if you can be specific.

ALSO, *I* and the majority of the public no longer believe the 'so-called' reputable news media. They Lie.
We have seen too much now, and the lies are flowing like the La Palma lava... all over the place.

I'm not against you either.

And I suppose it comes down to what each person feels is evidence that they can believe.

It behooves each person to seek their own knowledge and ability to sort through that which makes sense and that which does not.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: CupcakeKarma
So.... if people feel comfortable using orange juice for their flu, or they feel comfortable using ivermectin for their flu... I say... LET them use what they want.

Yeeeeaaahhhh... Let's just eliminate doctors and let people write their own prescriptions from now on. What could possibly go wrong?

I also call 100% bs on OP. No proof whatsoever.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: CupcakeKarma
ALSO, *I* and the majority of the public no longer believe the 'so-called' reputable news media. They Lie.

LULZ
Who or what qualifies you to speak for the majority of the public?

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Besides, if ya'll live another month there will be a FDA approved pill that treats covid. Making it safer to go unvaccinated.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

can you link me to any reputable news stories about that?

Honest question..

What the ### would you consider a reputable news source?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join