It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100 to 200 Congress Members and Their Families Receive ivermectin COVID Treatment

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I don't think this is true. if they did this, we would kill them all. they don't want us to do that. So this is false.

network dude,

The Military Tribunals will show what has been done. And they will terminate those convicted of Crimes Against Humanity.... NOT the public.

Already, biden, killery, fauci and many others canNOT walk the streets of their previous glory. The public HATES them, booooooos them. They have become the prisoners now and SOON will become the convicted.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: sciencelol

I'd dare say that the source from the link you provided in the OP is uncredible, not "credible."

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Look, that isn't how this works. Your maths are poor.
If you can somehow prove that our government is secretly using ivermectin, that's gargantuan news. But saying so doesn't make it so.

I'm sorry, this is just reality.

network dude,

How about the 100,000 doctors, medical personnel with their 10,000 attorneys that have already filled suit with the Federal Government regarding the covid 19 pus vax.

THE CLAIM by those medical personnel and thousands of 'lay people' is that the HCQ and ivermectin works against the covid 19 flu virus, and safely.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

Oh, in that case I misspoke. I should have said some random quack doctor on twitter.

What exactly makes him a quack?

Is it because he is willing to try treatments?
edit on 11-10-2021 by sciencelol because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: CupcakeKarma

I don't think this is true. if they did this, we would kill them all. they don't want us to do that. So this is false.

network dude,

The Military Tribunals will show what has been done. And they will terminate those convicted of Crimes Against Humanity.... NOT the public.

Already, biden, killery, fauci and many others canNOT walk the streets of their previous glory. The public HATES them, booooooos them. They have become the prisoners now and SOON will become the convicted.

If this is true, it's huge, like I said. It might be. But we need more than a guy saying it is, for it to be true. We cannot be spreading lies and expect to have credibility when talking about other topics. We would need some evidence.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   

network dude,

Oh
Crap
When will the military tribunals begin?

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Just because he testified before Congress about ivermectin does NOT lead onto Congress and their families taking it.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   

The elite says we are all fools.

They wont even take the fda approved vaxx.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

They have known hydro and ivermectin worked on these types of viruses for decades.

Its not like they just started studying this ## .

They knew they have always known

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Just because he testified before Congress about ivermectin does NOT lead onto Congress and their families taking it.

Yes it does and why wouldnt they?

Unless you actually believe they got the jab?

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Look, that isn't how this works. Your maths are poor.
If you can somehow prove that our government is secretly using ivermectin, that's gargantuan news. But saying so doesn't make it so.

I'm sorry, this is just reality.

network dude,

How about the 100,000 doctors, medical personnel with their 10,000 attorneys that have already filled suit with the Federal Government regarding the covid 19 pus vax.

THE CLAIM by those medical personnel and thousands of 'lay people' is that the HCQ and ivermectin works against the covid 19 flu virus, and safely.

now you are talking about a totally different topic.

I'd love to know the truth about all this. Other countries have tried it, and some have had success based on some sources. But we don't know enough yet. Is it because the information is being suppressed? Likely. But until we can prove that, we can't. I'm just bringing reality into this talk. If you can't walk up to a cop and a lawyer and prove this crime, if you have no proof, but you know this guy, it's just not enough.

I'd love for ivermectin to be the cure, or eye of newt, of any common pill or plant. Hell, I'd love for those who rule us to at least pretend they understand science and talk about natural immunity, but they won't. I'm all for the truth, and even thought I'd love for this to be true (so we would have a cheap effective way out of this) we have to do it the right way. Facts first, then pitchforks and torches.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   

It's because he doesn't recognize how faulty the studies are that are being used to support ivermectin.

I hope this doesn't go down like the Marek's vaccine. I would miss getting my laughs
edit on 11 10 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I need more than a tweet from someone who appears to be outside of the congressional sphere. I don't accept anonymous sources from CNN, so I'm surely not going to accept them from a random dude on twitter.

Seriously, we really ought to have a rule on finding 2 sources (and not the southwest bloggers news page) for posts about
COVID too many news blog sites just copy this stuff verbatim and then people believe they see it everywhere and it's true.

We should be finding confirmation or corroborating evidence.

The Western Journal is just bias blog just like all the blogs left and right, the sources have to be viable and in a conspiracy theory this huge there ought to be independent evidence. Loads of independent evidence.

In November of 2017, WesternJournalism.com was rebranded as The Western Journal and moved to WesternJournal.com. In April of 2018, Conservative Tribune, Liftable, and The Wildcard, a sports site established in 2017 and also owned by Liftable Media, were integrated into The Western Journal as sections of one overarching site, The Western Journal.
edit on 11-10-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   

It's because he doesn't recognize how faulty the studies are that are being used to support ivermectin.

I hope this doesn't go down like the Marek's vaccine. I would miss getting my laughs

So its not working in India and Japan and lots of other places?

Thats all lies and CNN is telling us the truth right?

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Given all that has gone on before now for years and all the crap going on now with Covid, Healthcare benefits, and law enforcement. To say that there is no way they would do this is laughable. Besides a few exceptions there are very few of these individuals that give a crap about any of us. Just look at the hypocrisy in Biden's "mandates", why are the politicians and DC elites not included? Its because they know something and don't care about us. Rules for thee but no for me.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

When will the military tribunals begin?

shooterbrody,

NOT soon enough. But they will. Do you not sense the impending culmination of this entire fiasco ?

The economy becomes worse each day. When Christmas gets here, will bananas really be $4.49 a pound ? Will there even BE bananas ?

The OPEN border that liar biden says is closed, is open and thousands are allowed into our country [last count was over 60,000] and they have been bussed all across beautiful America... and NONE are having to take an experimental toxic covid 19 injection.

Just the American citizens. Oh that's so nice.... NOT

The election fraud forensic audits continue and more and more crimes are beginning to surface.

Just the other day, Congressman Biggs interviewed [under oath] election committee person RE: deliberately deleted subpoenaed files. The moron stated it was normal to delete files so as not to make room for the next election. The moron could not answer why there were files from the 2016 election still on the server though. THEN the moron stated that the subpoenaed files were archived. When Congressman Biggs asked him under oath why he didn't provide those files to the forensic audit team, he stated that it was because the archived files were not on the subpoena. Oh so tricky doesn't work.

The WORLD is watching and witnessing this crime of fraud, putting a yoyo incompetent puppet into the white house, so as to bring America into a 3rd world country status. And he has been doing just that.

Fake president in a fake white house picture taking a fake covid 19 injection.

How soon will all of the awareness of these Crimes Against Humanity come to fruition ?

We KNOW fauci is a dirt peddling liar -- couldn't even admit under oath that American tax dollars paid for *his* gain of function research in wuhan...

More comes out every day, and those who are GUILTY, are hurting more and more every day.

Drip Drip Drip.... each day brings them MORE pain.... and their day will come.

Got popcorn ? Sit back. Watch the show. It is all for the public to see how dirty the elite, et al have been behaving towards the herd as they call us.

SLAVES no more. CHANGE is close.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

I need more than a tweet from someone who appears to be outside of the congressional sphere. I don't accept anonymous sources from CNN, so I'm surely not going to accept them from a random dude on twitter.

Seriously, we really ought to have a rule on finding 2 sources (and not the southwest bloggers news page) for posts about
COVID too many news blog sites just copy this stuff verbatim and then people believe they see it everywhere and it's true.

in reality, real live journalists don't do this, they post lies and don't report on things that aren't in the narrative, so it's hard to crack down in poor journalism when that's all that exists. I see your point, but damn, look at the role models.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Easily the trashiest, fake news plagued piece of crap link I've ever seen regarding this matter.

-And anti vaxerrs have the gall to wonder why we don't believe their theories.
Shame.

(seriously, why the ^&%& do I even bother clicking on these sources?

Are you serious op?

edit on 11-10-2021 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-10-2021 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: putnam6

in reality, real live journalists don't do this, they post lies and don't report on things that aren't in the narrative, so it's hard to crack down in poor journalism when that's all that exists. I see your point, but damn, look at the role models.

Oh I know it isn't easy but this has gone on so long, but if the goal is to convince the other side there will have to be more evidence.

I have had people telling me Biden isn't racist after his busing speech way back when. Both sides are stuck firmly in their beliefs so the evidence has to really overwhelm them our they just add it to their list of nonsense.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join