It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100 to 200 Congress Members and Their Families Receive ivermectin COVID Treatment

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+58 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
These f###in scum bags have known since day 1 Ivermectin and hydro worked and they have demonized both drugs since the pandemic began.

Now we find out the whole time they were demonizing and trying their best to keep you from taking this life saving drug they all took it for their Covid and gave it to their family's and staffers

How many people worldwide are dead because they did not get ivermectin ? While our leaders were all taking it they were telling us overdoses on it were filling up hospitals WTF???

this is flat out mass murder.

ETA the Dr who is claiming this Dr. Pierre Kory, testified before Congress in December of 2020 telling them how well it worked .
So they took that information and used it for themselves and demonized the drug and the Doctor to us pleebs
www.westernjournal.com... _medium=CTBreaking&utm_campaign=wj-breaking&utm_content=conservative-tribune&ats_es=2084a621c31f1bbd1686147867f28a79

edit on 11-10-2021 by sciencelol because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-10-2021 by sciencelol because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: sciencelol

Execution would be too good if this is true.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I don't think this is true. if they did this, we would kill them all. they don't want us to do that. So this is false.
edit on 11-10-2021 by network dude because: tea is the secret to life.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   

I need more than a tweet from someone who appears to be outside of the congressional sphere. I don't accept anonymous sources from CNN, so I'm surely not going to accept them from a random dude on twitter.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I don't think this is true. if they did this, we would kill them all. they don't want us to do that. So this is false.

This guy testified before congress in dec 2020 telling them how well ivermectin worked.

I think its very true

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   

I'm not going to say it's not true but how about some proof.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

I need more than a tweet from someone who appears to be outside of the congressional sphere. I don't accept anonymous sources from CNN, so I'm surely not going to accept them from a random dude on twitter.

Not a random dude he actually testified before congres in dec 2020 about ivermectin and how well it worked.

So they just took that info for themselves.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I'm not going to say it's not true but how about some proof.

How do you prove it? Ask the congress liars?

Why wouldnt members of Congress take it? I would?

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Drill down deeper on this one and find out the original source of this intel. Thanks

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
Drill down deeper on this one and find out the original source of this intel. Thanks

Dr. Pierre Kory,

He testified b4 congress in dec 2020 about ivermectin.

2 + 2 is still 4

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Yeah they want us to die, dude.

Yet this is going on in Indonesia, because of Ivermectin cases are plummeting, people are getting rid of Covid 19, yet in our own country doctors can lose their liscence for even suggesting that they use this treatment. Meaning the pople in charge want us to die and have health problems, they don't care about us just themselves. It's sad and scary at the same time.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
ROFL, how many times does the OP have to say that the dude testified before Congress in 2020?

Maybe there's a video of it.

Also saw, apparently he got COVID at some point.

edit on 10-11-2021 by WakeUpBeer because: Added

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Is it murder or a global IQ test? Trump was straight onto HCQ, maybe not as fast as Fauci, but got the word out. The data for Ivermectin came out mid to late last year and just keeps getting stronger.

For these people that still watch tv, IDK? the psychological programming has billions $ behind it. The situation looks like a clear case of democide.

Just saying some committee told me so ain't going to cut it from here. Solid data was well out out over a year ago for those that really wanted to stop covid. The head of AHPRA, Martin Fletcher has some tough questions coming up. Along with the Federal Chief medical officer Paul Kelly, and others.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
ROFL, how many times does the OP have to say that the dude testified before Congress in 2020?

Maybe there's a video of it.

He testified b4 congress in dec 2020. He told them how well it worked then they took it and told us not to.

Its very important and I will keep saying it.

Google it if you dont believe it.

But he did testify b4 congress

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   

These f###in scum bags have known since day 1 Ivermectin and hydro worked and they have demonized both drugs since the pandemic began.

Now we find out the whole time they were demonizing and trying their best to keep you from taking this life saving drug they all took it for their Covid and gave it to their family's and staffers

How many people worldwide are dead because they did not get ivermectin ? While our leaders were all taking it they were telling us overdoses on it were filling up hospitals WTF???

this is flat out mass murder.

ETA the Dr who is claiming this Dr. Pierre Kory, testified before Congress in December of 2020 telling them how well it worked .
So they took that information and used it for themselves and demonized the drug and the Doctor to us pleebs

sciencelol

What a GREAT POST. THANK YOU !!!!!!

YES. They have known from the gate. And it is PLANNED. And it IS a Crime Against Humanity.

Similar to the five democrat governors, like cuomo, whitmere, etc. who DELIBERATELY put the active diseased patients INTO the nursing homes and ran up the death count. Fear Fear Fear

Not only did the medical crew bank $39,000 per 'covid 19' patient, the social security payments to those elderly were eliminated.

big win win, eh ?

WE WILL SEE the Military Tribunals of these satanic murderers. Their days are being counted down, and they KNOW it.

The fear runs deep... deeper than the dirty deep state. They are in total panic now... because it is ALL coming together.

The covid fraud to steal the election and put the gross puppet in fake presidency, so as to BRING AMERICA to a 3rd world country state.
The oh-so-many retiring elite.
The failed economy
The tyrannical hitler actions.. to mandate a VIOLENTLY dangerous drug cocktail when there were other SAFE remedies for the disease, the supposed covid 19, that is really just the flu, which does kill.

dirty fauci KNEW about ivermectin ... and he will go down. Already, the public HATES fauci and I heard he received over 9,000 nay votes to his latest spiel.

ALL planned... and they do not care how many have died or will die.

They are criminals and will be prosecuted. WATCH. Coming soon to YOUR screen.

The people across the globe are PROTESTING. THE MAJORITY will not be silenced and succumb.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol

originally posted by: network dude

This guy testified before congress in dec 2020 telling them how well ivermectin worked.

I think its very true

Look, that isn't how this works. Your maths are poor.
If you can somehow prove that our government is secretly using ivermectin, that's gargantuan news. But saying so doesn't make it so.

I'm sorry, this is just reality.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I didn't say I didn't believe you, in fact I was defending you. I just thought it was funny how many people ignored it the first time you said it, and that you've kept having to say it.

ETA: Edited my original post and added a link to the hearing.

edit on 10-11-2021 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Hmmm...GOP Allen West tried Ivermectin, HCQ, then moved on to monoclonal antibodies and still was hospitalized Saturday with Covid pneumonia. 100-200 members, seriously? A lower number could possibly be more believable.
edit on 11-10-2021 by frogs453 because: Corrected

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Oh, in that case I misspoke. I should have said some random quack doctor on twitter.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join