It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe finally said publicly " destruction of the economy ". God help America NOW Catastrophic event

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

So making it easier to vote but verifying who you are is cheating ? This is truly clown world and I think it is going to all come crashing down .

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

Show me proof that not raising the debt ceiling will crash the economy . Just once I would love to see congress say no more , you can't spend what you don't have

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: neo96

You consider trying to maximize voter turnout cheating?

The GOP strategy is now surpress the vote in demographics we can't win.because if too many.people vote we will lose.

It is sad that the only way the GOP can remain in power is by surpressing the vote and cheating. That said, their propaganda department has done a hell of a job to convince their followers that it is 'the other side' who is cheating.

Maximus Cheater Turnout 🤣🤣🤣

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw

Show me proof that not raising the debt ceiling will crash the economy . Just once I would love to see congress say no more , you can't spend what you don't have

It'll crash the skimmers and cheaters and Treasury Looters 😎🚬

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Well there are entire websites and also a couple of subreddits on reddit dedicated to Biden voter remorse. Must be all Republicans who hated Trump and wanted him out, so voted for Biden. I guess. It is funny though, a gal I work with is really into the liberal meltdowns on tiktok. I dont use tiktok but she has showed me some hilarious videos of liberals crying and yelling about what Biden is doing, and saying they wish they didn't vote for him.

My question is... this is a white, cisgender male we are talking about. Why did he even get elected. Should have been wildly popular "African American" Kamala Harris or Native American Elizabeth Warren to take the presidency. How did the old white male dixiecrat get elected in the first place lol?
edit on 11-10-2021 by Chalcedony because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chalcedony

Well there are entire websites and also a couple of subreddits on reddit dedicated to Biden voter remorse. Must be all Republicans who hated Trump and wanted him out, so voted for Biden. I guess. It is funny though, a gal I work with is really into the liberal meltdowns on tiktok. I dont use tiktok but she has showed me some hilarious videos of liberals crying and yelling about what Biden is doing, and saying they wish they didn't vote for him.

My question is... this is a white, cisgender male we are talking about. Why did he even get elected. Should have been wildly popular "African American" Kamala Harris or Native American Elizabeth Warren to take the presidency. How did the old white male dixiecrat get elected in the first place lol?

I don't use reddit nor TikTok but I have heard of those.
I think maybe we should be happy it's Biden and not the others. Honestly I wanted Tulsi but she couldn't hack it.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   

The GOP strategy is now surpress the vote in demographics we can't win.because if too many.people vote we will lose.

Everyone knows your just parroting snip.

Asking for the SAME GOD DAMN IDENTIFICATION used to buy a firearm to vote is 'cheating'.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Would love to know how in you're view tulsi didnt hack it?

Because as you know, as soon as she didnt tow the dems party line, she was declared a russian asset by none other the HRC ( now where in the last 4 years have we heard that before) After she destroyed kamala's chances of running for president, wasnt she barred from participating in the primaries/debates ?

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   

It is sad that the only way the GOP can remain in power is by surpressing the vote and cheating. That said, their propaganda department has done a hell of a job to convince their followers that it is 'the other side' who is cheating.

This ^

This is pure comedy gold.

You should try stand up.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson

Would love to know how in you're view tulsi didnt hack it?

Because as you know, as soon as she didnt tow the dems party line, she was declared a russian asset by none other the HRC ( now where in the last 4 years have we heard that before) After she destroyed kamala's chances of running for president, wasnt she barred from participating in the primaries/debates ?

Heard about the Russian asset thing but did give it any credit.
What did it in for me was her poor performance during the debates. I expected more from her but she choked. That is not someone I want running our country.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   

What demographics are you talking about? I just want to be clear.... is it the black people who are too incompetent to obtain any type of government ID.... is it immigrants who don't understand how the process works to obtain an ID, despite the fact that they have managed to obtain legal citizenship for themselves? Or is it just all poor people? Are you racist or just judgemental?

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Over voting is wrong isnt it? more people voted in some states than were even registered to vote,or even lived in that location.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Over voting is wrong isnt it? more people voted in some states than were even registered to vote,or even lived in that location.

No....that is simply not true.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   
The evil left wants the economy destroyed, our borders open, our foreign policy weak and to make us oil dependent.

If they didn't want this, they would not have voted for Biden.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Yes it is.

Judicial watch finds over voting

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Yes it is.

Again.....NO
They are using old data there dude.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

You folks really just put your blinders on.

Gerrymandering is bad enough. Now after 2020, Republican controlled states are actively trying to limit access to voting in areas that vote Democrat, especially urban areas. This is so damn obvious, but the far right refuses to accept it.

More people voting means the Republican candidate is most likey vote, hence the voting suppression bills.

Look at Georgia, Texas, Florida, ect.. . Precincts that are typically Republicans have very short lines, plenty of staff and many convient voting locations while precincts that are typically Democrat have long lines, understaffed and are often in areas that are inconveient and lack parking ect...this is intentional and the latest set of bills only make it worse.

This is not about voting ID laws, this is about restricting access to polling locations, limiting times to vote, strategically placing to few polling locations in certain area, ect..

But do not take my word for it, there are scores of articles that detail this.

Stacking the deck: How the GOP works to suppress minority voting

How Republicans are trying to prevent people from voting after ‘stop the steal’

Georgia Republicans didn’t waste any time in using their new voter suppression law

Republican Wave of Voting Restrictions Swells

Republican Voter Suppression Efforts Are Targeting Minorities, Journalist Says

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Yes it is.

Again.....NO

STILL CORRECT THOUGH, SO YOU GO TO ITS OLD DATA EXSCUSE.(caps for emphasis only)
edit on 21000000pppm by yuppa because: oopsie

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   
over voting

over sampling

over estimating

over spending

etc.etc.

All Democrat sales pitch tactics and lies since 1828 😃

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Yes it is.

Again.....NO

STILL CORRECT THOUGH, SO YOU GO TO ITS OLD DATA EXSCUSE.(caps for emphasis only)

Ok and again NO it is not correct.
Also it is not an excuse on my part. It is an excuse that the right tried to use and convince people like you that it is true. When infact it is not and been proven to be data used from the 2016 and not 2020.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join