It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe finally said publicly " destruction of the economy ". God help America NOW Catastrophic event

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: gb540
It was always said it’s over, when we’re printing money to make payments.

We’re well into that.

Consider that rampant inflation may help us pay off all debts with almost worthless dollars. Then we can reset the economy and start over.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
The only ones I see doing it are REPUBLICANS.

I suggest you get your eyes checked.

He is so blind, his seeing eye dog needs glasses.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Every single Biden voter owns this mess.

You voted for Biden? Your ill choices have costed us Treasures, Freedoms and American lives, LITERALLY.

Seriously, we need to have some self reflection, we're so divided that I call out every single leftist I come across in San Antonio, make a big deal and scene about it too.

I walk into gas stores, wishing "Trump was back" outloud for all to hear.

Yes, I get the onsies and twosies Leftists hanging about, half comatosed, but are shouted down by others.

Nobody is listening to y'all anymore, you can't use "niceness" as a cover for y'alls cultish illness.

The Country is in such bad shape that it's literally begging for Trump to come back.

I've seen and heard leftist wanting Trump back.

Damn dude you must have zero friends and a very very sad little life if that is what you actually do.
And no you have never heard a democrat wish for Trump to be back.
It is people like you that hurt this country.
You supported Trump so those events that took place Jan 6 is directly on you and those pathetic pawns you hang with.
You are a blind sheep that feels the need to tell and place blame on anyone but yourself and your mistake.
So when you feel the need to come to my town and say some stupid crap like that in public you will receive no warning.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

You voted for Biden? Your ill choices have costed us Treasures, Freedoms and American lives, LITERALLY.

Seriously, we need to have some self reflection, we're so divided that I call out every single leftist I come across in San Antonio, make a big deal and scene about it too.

Yes, I get the onsies and twosies Leftists hanging about, half comatosed, but are shouted down by others.

Nobody is listening to y'all anymore, you can't use "niceness" as a cover for y'alls cultish illness.

The Country is in such bad shape that it's literally begging for Trump to come back.

Damn dude you must have zero friends and a very very sad little life if that is what you actually do.
You supported Trump so those events that took place Jan 6 is directly on you and those pathetic pawns you hang with.
You are a blind sheep that feels the need to tell and place blame on anyone but yourself and your mistake.
So when you feel the need to come to my town and say some stupid crap like that in public you will receive no warning.

Pure delusion.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Pure delusion.

I'm not the one that walks into a establishment speaking loudly about politics. Not going out of my way to speak down to those I don't know in public.
So me delusional.....no
Arnie.....yes, and goes around acting like a Karen and bragging about it. Pathetic you ask me.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   

If you're talking about THE REPUBLICANS rigging the next Presidential election then I agree.

They are already making laws so REPUBLICANS declare whoever they want the winner, regardless of votes.

So PLEASE, stop with the voter cheating projection. The only ones I see doing it are REPUBLICANS.

a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

What laws are those ?

Love to read them wouldn't you? 🤣🤣

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

Biden’s list of accomplishments helping America and American citizens……

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   

If you're talking about THE REPUBLICANS rigging the next Presidential election then I agree.

They are already making laws so REPUBLICANS declare whoever they want the winner, regardless of votes.

So PLEASE, stop with the voter cheating projection. The only ones I see doing it are REPUBLICANS.

This is true, especially in Texas where the Democrat vote keeps getting stronger. We very well may see a state like Arizona, Florida or Texas over rule the popular vote because of this. They are literally passing bills to enable stealing an election, yet folks are still blaming the otherwise.

As far as crashing the economy, the Republicans refuse to vote to lift the debt ceiling. This will crash the economy. This tells me they rather intentionally crash the economy in hopes of blaming it on the Democrats.

The real conspiracy is how dangerous the Republican party has become, unfortunately here on ATS the keyboard warriors turn a blind eye to the Republican tactics and continue to blame the 'other side' for anything negative.

This goes beyond voting against one's interests. I really can not explain the stupidity of those who continue to support the Republican party.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

shoot who knows...maybe one day the current admin changes by a popular uprising,or SS agents getting tired.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

This is true, especially in Texas where the Democrat vote keeps getting stronger. We very well may see a state like Arizona, Florida or Texas over rule the popular vote because of this. They are literally passing bills to enable stealing an election, yet folks are still blaming the otherwise.

As far as crashing the economy, the Republicans refuse to vote to lift the debt ceiling. This will crash the economy. This tells me they rather intentionally crash the economy in hopes of blaming it on the Democrats.

The real conspiracy is how dangerous the Republican party has become, unfortunately here on ATS the keyboard warriors turn a blind eye to the Republican tactics and continue to blame the 'other side' for anything negative.

This goes beyond voting against one's interests. I really can not explain the stupidity of those who continue to support the Republican party.

Trump has turned the Republican party into a weapon to be used against the country. His followers have been played and brainwashed to hate anyone that doesn't support him.
At least we can call out politicians for wrong doing no matter what party. But by god Trump could do no wrong as he was chosen by god to rule America......

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

The only ones I see doing it are REPUBLICANS.

I suggest you get your eyes checked.

Are you unaware of the bills being proposed in Republican controlled states that gives the legislators to decide the winners of an election, regardless of what population voted for?

Is this what you support? Or are you just another sheep blindly believes every6nthe Democrats do is baaaaadddd and must be stopped?

Proposed law would allow Arizona Legislature to overturn presidential election results

After Trump Failed, Georgia Republicans Pass Bill to Make It Easier to Overturn Elections

It’s Not Just Voter Suppression: Texas Republicans Want to Overturn Elections

GOP lawmakers seek greater control over local elections
edit on 11-10-2021 by jrod because: Fix broken links

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

🤣🤣🤣Betcha say that with a straight face too🤣🤣🤣

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Allaroundyou

🤣🤣🤣Betcha say that with a straight face too🤣🤣🤣

Very easily actually yes.

BTW what ever happened to all the winning and people about to be locked up? You were always so convincing to the sheep.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Between HR.1 and 4, abolishing the electoral college, and the snip they just pulled in California, and Pennsylvannia with cheat by mail forever.

The usual suspects have some effing nerve to whine about Rs.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Between HR.1 and 4, abolishing the electoral college, and the snip they just pulled in California, and Pennsylvannia with cheat by mail forever.

The usual suspects have some effing nerve to whine about Rs.

It's not our fault the entire Trump party is a bunch of freaking Karen's man.
And Trump does make it very easy to poke fun.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

That is the biggest piece of horsesnip I've ever read on this site in over 10 years.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

100% True

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

You consider trying to maximize voter turnout cheating?

The GOP strategy is now surpress the vote in demographics we can't win.because if too many.people vote we will lose.

It is sad that the only way the GOP can remain in power is by surpressing the vote and cheating. That said, their propaganda department has done a hell of a job to convince their followers that it is 'the other side' who is cheating.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

You must not not read carewemust's posts if you think what I wrote is horsedung. (but you still give him stars and flags on every post and thread because he his threads stroke your confirmation bias]

This board will hopefully come back to being about Denying Ignorance instead of embracing it as an alt-right echo chamber.
edit on 11-10-2021 by jrod because: F it

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join