It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Life Destroyed for ‘Parading’ at the Capitol

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Ass Backwardsness Red Herring Ruse🤣

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Let’s look at your journalists:

Along with fellow journalist Aaron Cantu, Wood was given additional charges.

Cantu has reported for a wide range of outlets, including the now defunct Al Jazeera America, the Baffler and The Intercept, and is currently employed as a staff writer at the Santa Fe Reporter in New Mexico. At the time of his arrest, he was working on a freelance basis and had reportedly pitched the story to VICE News.

With new felony charges – including urging to riot, conspiracy to riot and destruction of property – many of the defendants are facing between 70 and 80 years behind bars. Tallied together, Wood potentially faces more than 70 years behind bars for five felony property destruction charges and three felony rioting charges. He will have his second status hearing later this month.

Cantu, who pleaded not guilty in recent weeks, also faces charges that carry more than 70 years in prison, despite court documents not naming him in any individual acts of violence or vandalism.

Based in San Antonio, Texas, Wood’s work focuses on social justice struggles and resistance movements.

Source

So the journalists are a sometimes employed freelancer and an internet Social Justice (Warrior)? Nice.

edit on 9-10-2021 by Ahabstar because: Forgot to add the link to the source quoted.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

what better way to report on a riot, than to make sure the riot is taking place, right where you are reporting.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: VierEyes

So where were you when Trump weaponized the DOJ?

I was in fantasy land, where you seem to be now. How about you quantify that, by showing us what Trump did with his DOJ that wouldn't prosecute anyone.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis
a reply to: TheRedneck

Thank you! Great example of what I was talking about!

I see you...

I'll bet you cant explain how that's an example

You can't even see yourself Red, let alone anyone else

So many now busy trying to rationalize what they know comes next. And next comes a grand explanation of how the Karens all need to be shot

Wakey wakey Red. I know you know better

all you need now is a little water, a little time, and you may get your little seed to sprout a nice plant.
edit on 9-10-2021 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

If I didn't know any better, I'd say they were hoping for and provoking a civil war.

What they don't realize is that modern American Patriots are smart enough to know that the relatively few leaders of oppression and tyranny are all that need to be taken out.

Civil war in the conventional sense is not necessary at all.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis
a reply to: TheRedneck

So many now busy trying to rationalize what they know comes next. And next comes a grand explanation of how the Karens all need to be shot

Delusion rules the day, indeed.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Hahahahaha. Oh no, I need to wash this tear gas out of my eyes, I wonder if I can go into the Congress building, while in session, with a mob around me to was my eyes.

What a joke!

This person better toughen up and take ownership of their actions. No sympathy at all.
edit on 9-10-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

When you can’t find a story to report upon...make one. And bloggers are reporters if their website is fancy enough, I guess. I guess that makes me “a formerly Marconi Award eligible radio personality for being part of live streaming a few shows that were picked up by I Heart Radio before their terrestrial radio station personalities were granted their own individual channels Radio Host” maybe?

I mean I figured had we fun and entertained a few people along the way. Didn’t think of us as big time media people.
edit on 9-10-2021 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

Oh how short memories can be.

Kavanaugh hearings???

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

I'll bet you cant explain how that's an example

Don't have to. It's so clear anyone can see it. Even you, although you'll now likely spend the next several pages telling me you don't.

Find another target. I see you.

And next comes a grand explanation of how the Karens all need to be shot

Did I say all "Karens" need to be shot? Wow, my screen must be having issues... I went back and looked and saw nothing about shooting Karens... well, until your post.

I guess I need a new monitor...

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Delusion rules the day, indeed.

I'm wrong? Not on this forum I'm not:

JFK said it best when he said "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable."

Or not at many other sites either. You must not get out much

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Yes.
Yes you are.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Already posted. The Trump DOJ teamed with Project Veritas to fabricate evidence in an attempt to put 200+ people away for 70 years and then doubled down by withholding evidence that exonerated those people.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   

A well deserved guilty sentence for Robert Reeder, and I hope he serves all of his three month sentence in jail.

Among other charges...Reeder was photographed "grabbing a police officer and pulling him to the ground."

As you may well see --- In case you bother to look at the news video I'm supplying in this post --- @ 0.14 of the video --- Reeder is photographed inside the Capitol building wearing a stupid red, Make America Great Again baseball cap --- Not a "Blue Wool Knitted Cap" as your source falsely claims. Furthermore...from the same photograph I'm suppling in the video --- Reeder is wearing the same blue and black parka and red, Make America Great Again cap in the Capitol building, which is the same colored parka and cap, where he is shown --- in a video --- beating up the police officer outside the Capitol building.

edit on 9-10-2021 by Erno86 because: deleted an added a word

edit on 9-10-2021 by Erno86 because: added a few words

edit on 9-10-2021 by Erno86 because: typo

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Pfft one of the more prominent leaders with Antifa had placed and set off bombs in the Capitol Building causing damage to paintings when she was younger, but you know, party affiliations...Obama pardons...

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   

The evidence I've been seeing for years prior to the Bush administration all the way up to present circumstance is that many Americans are just all around bullies. And we just love to hide that reality behind some self important political waffle that "justifies" our terrible social patterns. Truly discouraging to the few who genuinely want constructive reform.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Already posted. The Trump DOJ teamed with Project Veritas to fabricate evidence in an attempt to put 200+ people away for 70 years and then doubled down by withholding evidence that exonerated those people.

that sounds illegal. Who has been charged with a crime so far?

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Rules for thee and not for me.

People want their side to do whatever they want because it's justified or righteous... But then scream terrorism when the other side does something similar.

That's the importance of uniform laws and personal responsibility/accountability.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   

a reply to: VierEyes

So where were you when Trump weaponized the DOJ?

ROFLMAO... The DOJ even during the Trump administration worked against him most of the time, if not all of the time... Perhaps in your ignorance you dismissed the fact that Obama's lapdog, Eric Holder, whom was AG of the U.S. gave a message to the people Obama and Holder implanted in the DOJ, and in all other government positions, to work against President Trump when Trump was the POTUS...

How easily you anti-Trumpers ignore and dismiss facts, and you make only excuses for the criminal actions of your far left leaders...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join