It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Life Destroyed for ‘Parading’ at the Capitol

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I hate to use an expression coined by King Joe, but it's apt. What's happening to these protesters is part of the process of consolidating power.

Persecution of "enemies" is par for the course with despots. He's already got the media in his pocket and he's working on the military. He's weaponized the DOJ and it's constituent parts and he's condoning harassment of lawmakers who oppose him. Obama covered weaponizing the IRS.

This is exactly what the people with money, read Soros, want, the utter destruction of the United States. (Where will they find the money to fund their harebrained social programs?)

What I can't figure out is why you'd want to destroy an economically successful country. There is nothing to gain except power over an eventual Third World nation.

Who TF WANTS to rule a banana republic?

ETA, yes, I know it is the people behind the throne calling the shots. This post still applies.
edit on 10/9/2021 by VierEyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: VierEyes

So where were you when Trump weaponized the DOJ?

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Trump weaponized the DOJ?

That's a laugh, how soon the dem people forget how bad obama and now biden have weaponized the DOJ from the top down.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I don't think he can prove he only went inside to wash his eyes then leave.

He screwed himself by entering the building.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

If I didn't know any better, I'd say they were hoping for and provoking a civil war.

Duh.

Do you know how many times someone has been minding their own business and been attacked by a "Karen"? Then, when the police get there, "Karen" is all composed and acting scared while her victim is upset and raving like a madman?

Guess who goes to jail.

Seen it happen plenty of times. Had it tried on me several times. It's an old trick that plays on people's emotions, to the benefit of those who just want someone to prey on.

That's what this is all about: get normal people, people who pose no danger to society but who oppose the present overthrow of the US, all upset. Push them to the breaking point. Then, when they do break down and fight back against oppression, paint them as the oppressors and act all innocent and helpless. It's insidious, wrong, and downright evil.

And it works.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TomCollin

The Trump DOJ fabricated and withheld evidence in an attempt to jail 200 protesters (and some journalists) for the crime of protesting Trump's inauguration.

It doesn't get much more weaponized than that.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   
This poor, poor man, all he was trying to do was de-fun that police man he was assaulting. Everyone knows cops like to be punched, even when it's not you but it's really you.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

That's what this is all about: get normal people, people who pose no danger to society but who oppose the present overthrow of the US, all upset.

Somebody is trying to overthrow the government of these United States?!!

Could you pick them out of a line up do you think?

So, it's true then. Delusion rules the day. I used to come to this place thinking y'all were just goofing on us - but, no. The crazy is for real

edit on 10/9/2021 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Yes where were the charges of insurrection and domestic terrorism investigated by no less the House of Representatives?

Washington CNN — Six police officers were injured and 217 protesters arrested Friday after a morning of peaceful protests and coordinated disruptions of Donald Trump’s inauguration ceremony gave way to ugly street clashes in downtown Washington.

At least two DC police officers and one other person were taken to the hospital after run-ins with protesters, DC Fire Spokesman Vito Maggiolo told CNN. Acting DC Police Chief Peter Newsham said the officers’ injuries were considered minor and not life threatening.

Bursts of chaos erupted on 12th and K streets as black-clad “antifascist” protesters smashed storefronts and bus stops, hammered out the windows of a limousine and eventually launched rocks at a phalanx of police lined up in an eastbound crosswalk. Officers responded by launching smoke and flash-bang devices, which could be heard from blocks away, into the street to disperse the crowds.

“Pepper spray and other control devices were used to control the criminal actors and protect persons and property,” police said.

CNN article

These peaceful protesters also blocked and prevent access to checkpoints for people to watch the inauguration ceremony, as mentioned later in the article. And includes a quote by one female stating she didn’t like the more violent actions but she condones it because she thinks Trump is a fascist...you know, because of the feels.

JFK said it best when he said "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable." There will not be another protest at the Capitol again. Torches, pitchforks, tar and feather won’t be on the menu either. No discussion of a message that needed to be heard. The same Pelosi that BSed her way to two Impeachments has assured every member of Congress that next time the people come, they will come to kill not petition a list of grievances to be heard.

Party of Democracy? Not even remotely.
edit on 9-10-2021 by Ahabstar because: Typed instruction instead of insurrection

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: TomCollin

The Trump DOJ fabricated and withheld evidence in an attempt to jail 200 protesters (and some journalists) for the crime of protesting Trump's inauguration.

It doesn't get much more weaponized than that.

Care to provide any links to that story, not saying it didn’t happen but I don’t remember it.

Edit - Nevermind…Ahabstar just put a link on here.

edit on 9-10-2021 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

The party of personal responsibility takes none?

None?

So it goes

edit on 10/9/2021 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   

The protesters and journalists that were arrested had already been kettled hours before and blocks away from where any destruction of property occurred. They were literally peaceful protesters who were arrested for the crime of not liking Trump and then the DOJ attempted to do everything in their power, including fabricating evidence, in an attempt to send these people away for 70 years.

Let's not also forget that the DOJ tried to have the Disrupt J20 site give them the IP address of everyone that visited the site, effectively giving the DOJ a database of people opposed to Trump.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Somebody is trying to overthrow the government of these United States?!!

Could you pick them out of a line up do you think?

Thank you! Great example of what I was talking about!

I see you...

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   

That's what this is all about: get normal people, people who pose no danger to society but who oppose the present overthrow of the US, all upset. Push them to the breaking point. Then, when they do break down and fight back against oppression, paint them as the oppressors and act all innocent and helpless. It's insidious, wrong, and downright evil.

And it works.

TheRedneck
a reply to: TheRedneckWhat? so you are saying you support the people that attacked the capitol? If you do, just say so.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: FunshineCD

Wow! Two perfect examples in one page!

I see you, too.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   

I can’t help that CNN disputes your version with their article.

Injured LEO’s — check
Damaged property — check
Interference with a government function — check

What’s the difference? Okay for FBI to check social media pages of suspected Jan6’ers but not for the DOJ to get IP addresses from a website that coordinated conversations? You understand that ATS will shutdown, remove and probably permanently ban participants in such a planning conversation here, right? Because we are not going to be a host to nor partner of planning illegal acts.

And to be clear about that preceding statement: Have a a DC meetup between members? Fine. Coordinate tactics and communication for taking the Washington Monument in a ransom plot? Not fine...Or whatever the the illegal act would be.

But even the FBI walked back Jan6, because you can’t hold the door and invite people in and call it an Insurrection. Which means Ashli’s family has a VERY good case for manslaughter charges and quite possibly outright murder. As for Nancy...damage has been done. She could have stayed quite and said let’s hold judgement until the facts are in...nope. She went straight to zealous edicts and accusations...which kinda what a real fascist does.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Thank you! Great example of what I was talking about!

I see you...

I'll bet you cant explain how that's an example

You can't even see yourself Red, let alone anyone else

So many now busy trying to rationalize what they know comes next. And next comes a grand explanation of how the Karens all need to be shot

Wakey wakey Red. I know you know better

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   

There were clashes between protesters and police later in the day. But the 200+ that the government tried to make an example of were arrested earlier in the day.

DC police have also paid out over $1 million in lawsuits for violating the rights of protesters that day.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: VierEyes

So where were you when Trump weaponized the DOJ?

When the DOJ Special Mueller Investigation was started ? 😎

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join