It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Damn you! God damn you all to hell!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: jerich0

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: DBCowboy

Damn Brandon! God damn Brandon all to hell!

Joe Brandon? The bestest ever president of Nascar?? He can drive fast and doesn't afraid of speed bumps!!

How Daaaree Youu!!

He's really, really good with the Secret Service guy actually controlling the car from the safety seat next to him.

You should see Joe Corn-Pop a wheelie!

Joek Biden couldn't "corn-pop" a boner without help from his staff.

His 81 million gave him the mostest fair, honestest and super awesome erection since the invention of the spatula!

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Just some random thoughts:

It may be crude but it is very effective to instill a proper amount of fear and terror in a population you are trying to herd to a final destination.

It would appear that the idea of public service is putting a “for sale” sign on the country and enriching themselves… the electorate is just a inconvenient group of rubes a government has to pay lip service too

The outlawing of political opposition is a classic hallmark of totalitarian systems and IMO once the despots get control it is almost impossible to wrestle control back as all the do is make the present LEGAL into something ILLEGAL so they can proceed with their totalitarian plans... One thing that helps is the presence of the so called "Tribal Mentality" .....you either agree or you are kicked out of the tribe. It applies to everything from vaxed to unvaxed to jab or no jab and 10,000 other things.

DB you and I are both old and probably not long for this world but even in our brief life times when we look back we realize the incremental creep of lost freedoms comes slowly until one day you wake up and realize just how much has been lost; then it may be to late to regain freedoms lost.
edit on 727thk21 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

DB you and I are both old and probably not long for this world but even in our brief life times when we look back we realize the incremental creep of lost freedoms comes slowly until one day you wake up and realize just how much has been lost; then it may be to late to regain freedoms lost.

Hell, just look at what we had when we were younger!

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   

I am a devout man. I do not take to using God's name lightly.

I don't think that you have done that here. The Psalmist said (Psalm 139:19-22):

Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.
For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.
Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?
I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

There is a "perfect hatred" and it is a hatred toward those who have manifested their own blasphemous hatred for the Creator. This is what these people have done.

I believe that it is legitimate to hate them, not because they have offended me but because they have risen up against God in their arrogance,

If he will not miraculously change their hearts, then God, damn them!

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Note- this is only my opinion. If you don't like it, tough. you sensitive little Mary.

The evil left have ruined our nation and have politicized a viral pandemic. Then, if that wasn't enough, they started mandating the damned vaccines.

If they had just kept it voluntary, if they hadn't tried jamming it down our throats and fueling mistrust and distrust in the government, then things might have gone better.

(If I was able to take the vaccine I would have. I don't think it's all that big of a deal. I've spoken with many medical folks, both for and against it.)

I support the individual rights of all either way regardless.

But they had to make it a "thing". They had to create division, polarization because that is what the evil left does.

They ruined it all. They wrecked our economy. They crapped on our freedoms and rights deliberately.

They didn't do it on accident.

"Just 2 weeks to flatten the curve".

pfft!

Damn you! God damn you all to hell!

The same to you sir. Because no good Christian ever says those words for any reason.

"Forgive them for they know not what they do" - a good man whose lessons have been lost in time
edit on 9-10-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

*fist bump*

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

A good christian does not JUDGE EITHER.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Yeah, what ev brah.

We all know where you stand amd its not for the Constitution or freedom.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   

I am also of the tribe of the unvaxxed. And my opinion is that you whine a lot. Brah.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

I am also of the tribe of the unvaxxed. And my opinion is that you whine a lot. Brah.

lol

I laugh at the left that considers free speech "whining".

I have to wonder, do you consider freedom a burden too heavy to carry?

lol

At your face.

lol
edit on 9-10-2021 by DBCowboy because: Covid drank my beer

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 12:40 AM
link   
The Plandemic was always going to be political because it was the people in charge that perpetrated the release of the virus. Every day needs to be January 6th. Also, let’s go Brandon!
edit on 2021/10/9 by Metallicus because: ETA

edit on 2021/10/9 by Metallicus because: Still can’t spell…

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Gee, if only you still had guns unlike those stupid Aussies you could take back the country from the evil left, marxist, satanic pedo’s that stole the election, unlawfully detained protestors from the capitol and are destroying the very fabric of the U.S...oh wait.

God damn it, you beat me to it !!

We better not get too smart or they’ll shoot us from a few thousand km’s away with the second amendment to defend the constitution in the name of Washington’s honour.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Gee, if only you still had guns unlike those stupid Aussies you could take back the country from the evil left, marxist, satanic pedo’s that stole the election, unlawfully detained protestors from the capitol and are destroying the very fabric of the U.S...oh wait.

We better not get too smart or they’ll shoot us from a few thousand km’s away with the second amendment to defend the constitution in the name of Washington’s honour.

Dang, ya'll still pissed that we broke away from the crown?

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 12:55 AM
link   

As pissed as y’all are that we didn’t elect a hair sniffin’ brain donor.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Only funny thing I've seen about it all, Bill Maher starting to sound middle of the road again.

I've greatly enjoyed his verbal attacks on the wackadoo left... And I have to marvel at how left some have gotten where Maher starts looking centrist.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Sometimes I think the covid, the vaccinations etc. are just distractions from the important issue of Planet Earth being polluted, who is doing the polluting, and why.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: alexandrae

Is that you Greta?

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: alexandrae
Sometimes I think the covid, the vaccinations etc. are just distractions from the important issue of Planet Earth being polluted, who is doing the polluting, and why.

If we are willing to pay 40% more in taxes, we (the USA) can reduce global pollution by 5% over the next 50 years.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Dang, ya'll still pissed that we broke away from the crown?

You broke away from the crown, and inherited senile kings...

ALL HAIL BRANDON !!

but seriously, (not you in particular, just the USA in general) stop with the telling us we gave up our guns rhetoric... it's boring.. we're all brothers and sisters in this sinister decimated world. Arm in arm we fight, helping those who fall to their knees.

Those who fall to their knees willingly, well, there is always detriment.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 04:49 AM
link   

As pissed as y’all are that we didn’t elect a hair sniffin’ brain donor.

Can you imagine having his brain? all the "I uhh ahh uhh, you know..." just to say you wanted cornflakes for breakfast.

Like a lung transplant... having to cough up someone elses lung butter for week...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join