It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Damn you! God damn you all to hell!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+49 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Note- this is only my opinion. If you don't like it, tough. you sensitive little Mary.

The evil left have ruined our nation and have politicized a viral pandemic. Then, if that wasn't enough, they started mandating the damned vaccines.

If they had just kept it voluntary, if they hadn't tried jamming it down our throats and fueling mistrust and distrust in the government, then things might have gone better.

(If I was able to take the vaccine I would have. I don't think it's all that big of a deal. I've spoken with many medical folks, both for and against it.)

I support the individual rights of all either way regardless.

But they had to make it a "thing". They had to create division, polarization because that is what the evil left does.

They ruined it all. They wrecked our economy. They crapped on our freedoms and rights deliberately.

They didn't do it on accident.

"Just 2 weeks to flatten the curve".

pfft!

Damn you! God damn you all to hell!
edit on 8-10-2021 by DBCowboy because: Covid drank my beer

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The Lord works in ways we do not understand . I truly hope there is a good reason for all of this and brighter days are ahead . Maybe the poop hitting the fan is our wake up call .

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw

The Lord works in ways we do not understand . I truly hope there is a good reason for all of this and brighter days are ahead . Maybe the poop hitting the fan is our wake up call .

We allowed this to happen because too many trusted the government.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Relax, and don't be such a llama. Now Dok Ture Fauci said that it was only take two weeks to fatten the curve. What we need now is to know which two weeks this will take place in.

And just remember:

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   
*** Deleted Post ***

My apologies all,

I can’t stop spewing out this putrid hatred I’ve got built up lately, have no idea how I’ve come to possess such a dark side.

Good day.
edit on 8-10-2021 by Scubalicious because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   
The reproductions of these actions will scare this country in ways we can't even image now.

This is a line in the sand moment folks don't f*** this up.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Because they have ALL the MSM on their side, there is no over-arching governing authority to limit what the Democrats can do or not do. Never mind any Democrat having any sort of a conscience or pact (spirit-to-spirit) with the one real God (not any religion "god", small "g".)

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   
A choice is a choice, but they weren't happy with that. They had to use force.

There's simply no reason for it except to prove to their black little hearts that they can.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: tkwasny

It's obvious that the left can't think critically or independently, hence their desire to have a type of government that does it for them.

But just because they're stupid doesn't mean the rest of us are.
edit on 8-10-2021 by DBCowboy because: I am Batman

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Keep your opinion in flux. I expect it may be changing this very winter. There are many intelligent, and well educated people in the world, right now, who have come under the spell of " That Hideous Strength". I believe everything is being unfolded as planned.

It's as if a good portion of the people on this planet have been lead astray by "Honest John" to "Pleasure Island", and that type of situation, never turns out good.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Keep your opinion in flux. I expect it may be changing this very winter. There are many intelligent, and well educated people in the world, right now, who have come under the spell of " That Hideous Strength". I believe everything is being unfolded as planned.

It's as if a good portion of the people on this planet have been lead astray by "Honest John" to "Pleasure Island", and that type of situation, never turns out good.

CS Lewis definitely predicted this medical authoritarianism. Good call out and fantastic trilogy.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I think my Pfizer vaccine was mistaken for the other drug their famous for.....I've had the happy stiffy going on 7 months.
We hang coats on it and sh$t. Makes for a great cell phone prop when lying down......Wish I'd never gotten the vaccine.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Gee, if only you still had guns unlike those stupid Aussies you could take back the country from the evil left, marxist, satanic pedo’s that stole the election, unlawfully detained protestors from the capitol and are destroying the very fabric of the U.S...oh wait.
edit on 8102021 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   

The Lord works in ways we do not understand
a reply to: 10uoutlaw

And there it is right there .

That is the statement you will find on the People of Earths Tombstone .

The Lord does not work in Mysterious ways , The Lord did not swoop his hand down to Stop America from dropping two Atom bombs on Japan .

We cannot keep sitting on our hands thinking GOD is gonna work this all out for us , We have to do it ourselves I say Again WE HAVE GOT TO DO IT OURSELVES . God Created us , God gave us Free will and that is it what we do with it is up to us .

How many Civilizations in the Cosmos have destroyed themselves waiting for God to save them .

These Government officials are lying to our face and smiling while they do it , They keep people like Tucker Carlson , Sean Hannity and others jabbering on the Air telling us how terrible it all is but in truth WTF are they doing about it not a damn thing . It's just another measure of control .

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Gee, if only you still had guns unlike those stupid Aussies you could take back the country from the evil left, marxist, satanic pedo’s that stole the election, unlawfully detained protestors from the capitol and are destroying the very fabric of the U.S...oh wait.

Is your first go-to usually murder and violence?

Asking for a friend.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Absolutely not, it’s a piss take and not so much directed at you as the “D1s W0odEnt hAppeN Her3 cOz ov Da GuNz” and “G1V mel3 LiBertEE or Def” crowd.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   

God damn it, you beat me to it !!

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Biden just put a big swath of the ocean off limits for fishing too. Damn you Biden, as if fish isn't expensive enough already. Well, that will put a lot of fishermen and fish processing plant employees out of work, now we will have to buy more from the Chinese.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Is your first go-to usually murder and violence?

Asking for a friend.

No... but it's what we're constantly told over and over. Doesn't seem to really make that much of a difference, really.

And I live in the country with the most locked down city in the world.

With politics ruling every decision, based on 'science' and 'medical experts'... We are but the testing ground. But I do think, that the last go-to will be exactly that. violence. When they tell us freedom comes at the tip of a needle, that's usually just the start of it.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Last year under Trump was annoying. This year under Biden is far more concerning.

The Biden Administration is pushing the envelope to see how much tyranny government can force upon society.

Far too many corporations and Individuals are letting Biden continue pushing the envelope.

What will happen first?

Biden will relent, or Americans will put stop to it?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join