It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September Jobs Report Is Out: Let’s Go Brandon

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I saw someone on FB say "lets go Brandon" but had no idea what the context was. So now I know it has to do with Joe but can someone link be the story behind this lol.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

Here you go-

Doesn't sound like "Let's go Brandon" does it?

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Every time, the same old thing with Brandon... Terrible economy that's not bouncing back in the slightest. Is this how you build back better? After what Trump gave us, I expected flying cars, no unemployment, and a dollar being worth what it used to be worth in the 50's when I heard Brandon tell us he'd be building back better.

Thanks for nothing, democrats.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

I heard there were some Bill Gates "supporters" outside his foundations offices chanting "The Best : Bill Gates......The Best : Bill Gates...."

actually it was Arrest Bill Gates but you get the idea.

also, my phones auto thingy keeps suggesting Clinton whenever I type Bill. Slightly disturbing.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
There are a lot of people around here taking a second job to supplement their part time job their employer is supplying these days. Going from two to three days a week to five or six days is what I have been observing. Businesses have all sorts of employee wanted signs up, but are having to settle for part time workers to fill those jobs, for some reason the ones working elsewhere are applying for these jobs part time.

So from observations here, I would say that of those hundred ninety thousand jobs, only a quarter of them are people who are not presently working. I have no idea what those totally unemployed people are doing to earn a living, maybe living with their parents, but a lot of them aren't even looking for work these days, making all sorts of excuses to not look for a job.

From where I'm at its people taking work from home type jobs and ALOT of us didn't spend a dime extra the last 2 years that stimulus money didn't go to a new TV it went to the savings account all the money normaly on socal events in the bank the 10$ hear and there on prepared food in the bank its alot of money enough to coast for atleast a year

You want them back in the workforce there demands are not more money its to end mandates they would rather sit at home and burn there savings than mask up take there shot and go back to a job they hate

Give it a try employeers put in writing you will never get involved in there medical decisions see how fast the empty spots fill up

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I leave for only a few months, and everything turns to pot.

How many of you realize yet that this is all intentional?

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: carewemust
Root for inflation and slow growth. The opposite of what Trump delivered.

Biden approval at 38%.

Lets try for 28%!

The Dems don’t care because it’s all part of their plan to destroy America.
With the fraud president in office, it’s going to happen sooner than later.

Exactly this

Most definitely intentional

EVERY one of his (far less than 50 million) voters are anti-American AF and want to see the country destroyed

Hell, it’s the fricken dEmocrat party’s platform!

They made no secret of what they ALL think of western civilisation and the freedom and quality of life it affords people

And not a single one of them is at all concerned about the obvious freefall of the United States. It’s exactly what they voted for

The last President was 100% the OPPOSITE of what the lying media said he was. And they ALL knew that, which is why they hated him so much

Now, the racist loser in the Whitehouse doesn’t even have a say. The office of the President is meaningless and powerless thanks to the dEmocrat party, their hateful bigoted voters and the racist imbecile they put in the Whitehouse
edit on 8 10 2021 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Sounds like Biden thinks he is doing a fantastic job; I really don't understand what people are upset about.

Today's report has the unemployment rate down to 4.8%, a significant improvement from when I took office and a sign that our recovery is moving forward even in the face of a Covid pandemic

Today's report is based on a survey that was taken during the week of September 13. Not today, September the 13th.

Right now, things in Washington, as you all know, are awfully noisy. Turn on the news and every conversation is a confrontation. Every disagreement is a crisis. But when you take a step back and look at what's happening, we're actually making real progress,

Maybe it doesn't seem fast enough. I'd like to see it faster and we're going to make it faster. Maybe it doesn't appear dramatic enough. ... We're making consistent and steady progress, though.

link

We are making progress even if you don't see it trust Joe Biden.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
a reply to: RazorV66

But, the economy is an election killer. I am going with dumb and dumber here.

They dont have to worry about election anymore. They just frauded their way in and scammed the country into believing that they won with 80 million votes. And they are in the Whitehouse now, They can and will do it again.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

a reply to: RazorV66

But, the economy is an election killer. I am going with dumb and dumber here.

The last legitimate and fair election will be 2016 when Trump was elected.
Now that they know they can get away with voter fraud and cheating in elections, the Dem will never relinquish control.
That’s why they are pounding everyone into the dirt, even the ones that actually voted for them.

The resulting president was legitimate. Hitlary and friends rigged that one as well. It didnt work but they rigged it. She did the exact same thing as biden for a year, nothing, no campaigning nothing. She expected to win and even on TV they kept claiming that hillary was winning by a landslide even into the very last hour of the election. The MSM would not just give in and then all of a sudden they had to flip their supposed poll results. I mean we all have seen that happen or did we forget already ?

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles
a reply to: xuenchen

No, I wasn't kidding. Thanks.

What makes it even worse is that I actually watched that race, but hadn't seen/heard anything about that. lol

That is how the media works. If you had stayed and watched you would have seen it but after that it will get suppressed.

Like with WTC7, 911. Its collapse has only been shown ONCE on TV. Ever. Most of the world still today does not know that 3 WTC's collapsed. That is how this works and you now even experienced it yourself.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Then why didnt they do that for Hillary?

Seems like sour grapes to me.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
You Americans are thinking too small.

This is more than just a U.S thing, this is a global thing. It aint just Joe and Co. It's happening around the world from the U.S to Australia and every western nation inbetween.

if you want the whole picture, then you need to start looking at the big picture.

We all share the planet. Let us not forget borders are just imaginary lines. Lines probably designed to further divide and separate us, not as Americans, or Australians, or whatever, but as a single species.

And they're succeeding, and will continue to succeed at whatever game they're playing as long as we continue to remain a divided species and keep thinking like our countries are their own planets.

Domino and butterfly effects..... time to look beyond nationalities and stupid # like patriotism. religion, 2 party politics etc. and look at reality for what it truly is. (Or maybe such concepts truly are beyond the neuro-typical?)

Easy to think of everything outside our own backyards as alien and insignificant. But let us not forget we all breathe the same air, drink the same water and have all had the same virus and vaccines unleashed upon us.
We're all being locked down, shut down, masked and our lives in general being turned upside down. It's not unique to 'Merica

2021. We have RC cars on other planets and spacecraft outside of our solar system. Long past time to start acting as a species capable of such things.
edit on 9-10-2021 by AtomicKangaroo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

That's why our crazy government asking Americans to be the big sacrificers to stop climate change, is a farce.

America contributes less than 5% to the pollution in the planet but we are supposed to pay 40% more in taxes to change the world?

They can go screw themselves.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Australia is a landmass about the same size as the U.S, but with a population of only about 23 million, versus 330 million, yet they try and do all that climate change crap with us also as if we add more carbon to the world than the countries that have 300 million to 1.4 billion people.

So I can relate to what you're saying and then some.

Also again bigger picture. Like maybe a country only makes 5% of the pollution directly themselves, but how much do they produce through buying cheaply made crap from countries with low 'quality' control and zero #s to give about pollution?

(edit to add: also 5% when you look at how many countries exist, well 5% is a pretty big chunk still on a global scale)

If you're buying crap from places like China for example, then you're contributing to their pollution output, even if 'indirectly'.

Gotta stop this 'us' and 'them' thinking.

When it comes to # that affects the entire world, we're literally all in this together. Not just humans but the other animals we share the planet with and who are constantly impacted by human actions.

Start looking at the world minus the borders.
edit on 9-10-2021 by AtomicKangaroo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

The US exports 42MILLION metric tonnes of plastic per year. So that 5% a year is a bit deceptive. And all those plastic dog crap being IMPORTED from China?

Cmon now. Let be real here.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   

a reply to: everyone

Then why didnt they do that for Hillary?

Seems like sour grapes to me.

I don't think they had any idea Trump would get the votes he got first time around. All I heard was how it was gonna be a landslide and I don't think they could grasp Trump winning, even the morning of the election it was talked about as if he had no chance. I don't know for sure what they did second time around with Biden, but you can bet everything you have they were aware of the support for Trump and not underestimating his chances second time around. I have a hard time wrapping my head around 81 million votes for Biden, every time I think about it, even with the Trump hate.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Not to mention the fact that they are claiming the few job numbers that are positive were "created jobs..." When in fact those are jobs which had been shut down due to COVID-19 restrictions, and now are open due to some restrictions being lifted after forcing people to vaccinate with an experimental vaccine or lose their businesses...

Neither Biden nor democrats have done anything right, and instead thanks to them we have crime soaring to levels not seen ever in mostly democrat cities and states. As well as states close to the border which have large numbers of illegals which the Biden administration did not test for COVID-19 or for any other diseases and are wreaking havoc in those cities/states like Texas.

edit on 10-10-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Its not like these vax mandates/passports is problary the cause as well? what you think? imagine to go to work everyday and be checked for your health pass at work.
edit on 10-10-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-10-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join