It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't get it...Why the push??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fryguy
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I don't know, maybe because the flu doesn't kill hundreds of thousands of people every year in the United States alone? Just a guess. Also just a guess, you've not had anyone you loved hospitalized over Covid.

If you believe that every Covid case was actually Covid. I do not. I think MANY were the flu. I mean people were posting tests they did themselves or multiple tests they received and everyone of them were different. So yea I trust those numbers about as much as I trust the government which is 0.

I have known MORE people sick from the flu than ANYONE with Covid.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Government has historically existed solely on death and destruction. Today they’re now somehow interested in “saving lives”, what’s the difference? My guess is that there is no difference and saving lives is not part of any objective.
edit on 8-10-2021 by Kingnothing33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: mblahnikluver

My daughters little petri dish brought us a cold from day care that floored my wife, I only had mild symptoms for a couple of days but I did end up with a savage sinus infection I’ve been battling for over a month.
Viruses have never been my achilles heel but bacteria sure is…..
Only once in 63 years have I had the Flu…..not fun!
My wife got jabbed, not me and she tested negative after having that cold.
I’ll not be stuck or nose raped either. Nope Nope….

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   

why is there a world wide effort to ignore natural immunity? It's real, it's science, it's been around a # ton of time more than the virus has. Yet, you aren't safe until you get the jerb. Just get the jerb. Maybe you need more of them. But you cant' speak about natural immunity. We haven't looked into that yet. Too busy giving out shots for free. Forcing everyone to get a free shot. Nope, that doesn't sound the least bit fishy. Just take the jerb.

Some still laugh at my theory, but what started as a joke for me, has turned into a valid hypothesis. Cern was successful in creating a small wormhole, they opened up a gateway to clown world and our existence slipped through to that far off land. Somewhere there are clowns walking around bewildered as to why their government is suddenly working correctly.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kingnothing33

Government has historically existed solely on death and destruction. Today they’re now somehow interested in “saving lives”, what’s the difference? My guess is that there is no difference and saving lives is not part of any objective.

Interesting perspective.

Very.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: PiratesCut
a reply to: mblahnikluver

My daughters little petri dish brought us a cold from day care that floored my wife, I only had mild symptoms for a couple of days but I did end up with a savage sinus infection I’ve been battling for over a month.
Viruses have never been my achilles heel but bacteria sure is…..
Only once in 63 years have I had the Flu…..not fun!
My wife got jabbed, not me and she tested negative after having that cold.
I’ll not be stuck or nose raped either. Nope Nope….

I hear ya!

I had something back in December 2019. I tested negative for everything but it lingered for quite some time. I had the flu once back in 2015. It was ok. I was more achy than anything.

I won't get the jab, no way! I won't be traveling or going to any concerts either. I have two for next year that now I will get refunds on because they are requiring a shot or test. Screw that, it's none of their business. Sucks because I REALLY want to see Rammstein.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   

the Mandates, the Forceful Actions are being used with COVID19 for the purpose of 'conditioning you' to take the next set of concoctions...preferably with little-to-No 'objections from the patients'...

the 'Pandemic' operations were/are very dis-organized and allows too much latitude in compliance with the 'Party Demands'....

down-the-road in the next flu-or-disease pandemic, we the masses might be hearing the clacking of boots (in 'goose-step mode') and a loud gruff voice bellowing out 'ACHTUNG' ... show-me-your-papers !

edit on th31163370641208202021 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   
the only thing that makes sense is population control.

The managers of the human population on earth have decided to cull the population and make a ton of money and take control while doing it

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

that's seems like too easy of an answer. Plus, it's not working very well, unless the real means will be the vaccine itself.

I'm just amazed at how well the entire world is at following the narrative. Who knew we were this collectively stupid.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

The response is a cover up. In your example, those viruses are naturally occurring so the response to those viruses is rational.

C19 is not a natural occurring virus. It was made in Wuhan Lab. The response we are seeing is not rational because they are trying to cover up the fact this is a global man made disaster.

Basically, they are trying to help the public which is why the push for the vaccines. They want to protect the public. However, at the same time, they don't want to implicate themselves nor panic the public that c19 is man made. This is why they coerced Big Tech / MSM to censor so much at the beginning.

It is kind of like if there was a nuclear radiation leak and then goverment started forcing everyone to take iodide pills. The public doesn't know about the radiation leak and government doesn't want to tell them. Yet, they don't want people to irradiated either... so they come up with BS reasons on why to take the iodine pills while squashing anyone who starts asking too many questions.

"C19 is not a natural occurring virus. It was made in Wuhan Lab. The response we are seeing is not rational because they are trying to cover up the fact this is a global man made disaster."

That's been my reasoning more or less. Your idea would explain the vaxxed/unvaxxed blame game as well. It's all to try and cover up and misdirect from those who are actually responsible for this whole mess. However, I'd say that the mandates and other government over reach is about full control over the public, the pandemic was a good opportunity or it may have been part of the original plan.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   

I don't know, maybe because the flu doesn't kill hundreds of thousands of people every year in the United States alone? Just a guess. Also just a guess, you've not had anyone you loved hospitalized over Covid.
a reply to: Fryguy

Hundreds of thousands have died .

But !

They Died in the Name of Covid-19 , not of Covid-19 . Just because you have Covid-19 and you die that does not in turn mean Covid-19 killed you . Of course though that is not the spin the CDC and MSM put on the numbers , it is simply counted as a Covid death .

If you count up the actual number of people who have died purely of Covid-19 meaning the virus flat out killed them , I think you might be shocked to find the number much much lower.

Also do you not find it odd that basically no one has had the Flu for almost 2 years now .....odd isn't it .

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skada
money, power, control using false authority.
Wouldn't this be considered a crime against humanity using "Color of law"?

Given how many different world governments are doing this, and that support comes from all directions, that hardly makes sense.

I simply don't see governments as diverse as the liberal Europeans ones and the hard line Asian and middle Eastern ones all doing the same thing if it weren't seen as being the best course of action.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Seems too orchestrated for me to believe.
Far too low a death rate to get as excited about it as they have been.

Orchestrated?

Bro, it's been complete chaos. It stinks of people making it up as they go along. Just look at Sweden and the UK. Both started out pushing hard for herd immunity and saying that Covid was just the flu. Both flip flopped for months before finally locking down to different levels. The UK in particular has 4 separate regional governments all doing different things. They can't even agree among themselves.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
the only thing that makes sense is population control.

The managers of the human population on earth have decided to cull the population and make a ton of money and take control while doing it

But Covid is a terrible form of population control. For starters, it doesn't impact on the birth rate because the young healthy people who have the most children aren't effected while the elderly who have finished breeding are.

You could control the population better simply by handing out condoms and free abortions to poor black people.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

well yeah they are trying to kill off white people mostly i think because they make terrible slaves.

The biggest threat to TPTB are white males. Even though they themselves are white males, they want to kill off their competition for easier control of the populace.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   
The anti-vaccine grift is clearly the big money maker now that the fraudit is stumbling.

Lol

Trying to save lives and get the economy rolling again - the HORROR.

The whining…

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join