It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lies about covid and how they compound

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Erno86
Or --- Gaod forbid --- you can go off like this guy did in Maryland, USA:

"Maryland killing spree suspect told people his brother was 'killing people with COVID-19 Vaccines': POLICE

www.fox5dc.com...

Look bootsy, if you want to play "which side has more dumbasses", we can play that game. Sadly, it only ends up pointing to the fact that stupid folks do stupid things. It's likely the most retarded argument you can put forward, but it's right on point for you. Lick them slow, savor the flavor.

It just sounds like the Maryland killing spree --- because of COVID-19 --- dude was certainly brainwashed with COVID-19 disinformation,,,so much the it raises the hairs on my back. And I know you certainly can't disagree with that.

Or am I wrong?
edit on 8-10-2021 by Erno86 because: deleted an added a word

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   

So sorry to burst your bubble
--- But...Baltimore Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson has tested positive twice for COVID-19.

Ummm... so what? Someone who has robust immunity can test positive (of course, it could easily have been a false positive since these tests are BS). That means nothing. What matters is how his immune system responds.

Did he get really sick the second time? Did he get hospitalized? Did he die?

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

--- But...Baltimore Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson has tested positive twice for COVID-19.

Did he get really sick the second time? Did he get hospitalized? Did he die?

You also sound like a person who might ask about the status health of a person who's already been vaccinated for COVID-19 and also has had a breakthrough infection with the same virus.
edit on 8-10-2021 by Erno86 because: added a word

edit on 8-10-2021 by Erno86 because: typo

edit on 8-10-2021 by Erno86 because: added a word

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   

You also sound like a person who might ask about the status health of a person who's already been vaccinated for COVID-19 and had a breakthrough infection with the same virus.

What the frack are you talking about? I cannot respond to nonsensical irrelevant comments.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

As vaccine complications continue to surface in adults and children, fauci and all those who are pushing these experimental vaccine drugs on us, will not be mere laughing stocks.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks

There are many, many studies being done on natural immunity, and from what I can tell the consensus thus far is that immunity lasts from six to seven months,

You know, I'm tired of this garbage. So, I'm really (not) sorry to bust your fantasy sorcery (your medical gods) worshipping bubble when I say that your opinion is just pure unadulterated BS.

The two recent studies done on natural immunity to SARS-Cov-2 (sorry, no links handy, but they are real) showed that itwas still going strong over a year post infection.

There was also a study done not too long ago on natural immunity to SARS-Cov-1 that showed robust natural immunity a whopping 17 YEARS later, proving that natural immunity to this thing will likjely be lifetime.

So, stick your fear/panic-mongering where the sun don't shine.

LOL, it's obvious you didn't watch your video. Perhaps you should. It explains this nicely.

eta: and ask those cackling hens from the VIEW about false positives. They seem to know a good bit about them now. I do apricate you debunking your own post for me though. that was a nice touch.
edit on 8-10-2021 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   
The COVID19 "Lie" spreading by super educated people is the real issue 🤣

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Lots of signs in store windows in Illinois that say "Masks Required Regardless of Vaccine Status"

Go Figure 🤣

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Fauci will be a laughing stock? I highly doubt it.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   

The COVID19 "Lie" spreading by super educated people is the real issue
a reply to: xuenchen
what is the Covid 19 lie?

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: FunshineCD

The COVID19 "Lie" spreading by super educated people is the real issue
a reply to: xuenchen
what is the Covid 19 lie?

Conflicting information and statements from trusted public officials.

One conflicting statement has to be a lie if it conflicts with another statement.

That's a spreading lie 😎

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Why is anyone paying attention to Fauci?

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

I think because they put him in charge and he currently dictates policy. I'd rather ignore him, Joe, and all the rest, but then, I live here.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: FunshineCD
Fauci will be a laughing stock? I highly doubt it.

so you support his inability to understand natural immunity?

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Because he's dry-cobbing the Public 🚨☠️🚨

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I think because they put him in charge and he currently dictates policy. I'd rather ignore him, Joe, and all the rest, but then, I live here.

Ya, well our health czar isn't much much different, she probably is a bit better, but I don't pay a lot of attention either way. I worry about what is going on locally, then what the fed says. Not much I could do either way.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Because he's dry-cobbing the Public 🚨☠️🚨

He was discredited in my eyes, long ago.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   

a reply to: GravitySucks

I'd ask you to link to some of these studies, but you won't. I have looked at many of them. Most if not all tell a vastly different story than you just did. We have evidence of immunity lasting years. But the biggest thing you don't hear a lot of is folks getting sick twice. You hear of "testing positive twice", but it almost always goes along with an asymptomatic case.

Enjoy the boots.

I've linked them before and was part of a study in early 2020. Here's a mish-mosh for ya. And stop pretending that I never provide links.

There ya go. Just a few. I could literally go on all day, with access to some you wouldn't have access to. And I've been following these since I was in a study, which happens to be at one of the links above.

These are mostly from our finest universities and medical establishments with a few news sources summarizing same and a video or audio stream or two.

Also, some of these are newer. Some older. Some say maybe. Some say no. Some say yes. Some say some have great natural responses yet others do not, and they don't know why yet. And some are not yet peer reviewed. Most of the studies and summaries say "may" and "some" and "possibly" because they really don't know yet.

So at this point, it's a crapshoot as to whether we can say having natural immunity or not after infection is forever, and it's an even bigger crapshoot to pretend to know how long it's going to last if you do.

And to my original point, this mess is going to take a while for many thousands of scientists to coordinate and unravel, never mind just one human having bombs thrown at him because he will not unequivocally say either way.

And why the vaccines if all this takes years? Simple. We don't want more millions dying worldwide than already have.

Myth: I already had COVID-19, so I don't need to get the vaccine.

Fact: There is not enough information currently available to say if or for how long after infection someone is protected from getting COVID-19 again. This is called natural immunity. Early evidence suggests natural immunity from COVID-19 may not last very long, but more studies are needed.30

True 9 months ago and still true today.

Enjoy what boots?

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: GravitySucks

Your post is precisely the kind of permission that grants cover to the liars.

Astounding.

Would be nice to have that power.

Yes, astounding how someone well read and open to different perspectives trying to see the big picture is disregarded with a tossed off witticism or insult.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks

There are many, many studies being done on natural immunity, and from what I can tell the consensus thus far is that immunity lasts from six to seven months,

You know, I'm tired of this garbage. So, I'm really (not) sorry to bust your fantasy sorcery (your medical gods) worshipping bubble when I say that your opinion is just pure unadulterated BS.

The two recent studies done on natural immunity to SARS-Cov-2 (sorry, no links handy, but they are real) showed that itwas still going strong over a year post infection.

There was also a study done not too long ago on natural immunity to SARS-Cov-1 that showed robust natural immunity a whopping 17 YEARS later, proving that natural immunity to this thing will likjely be lifetime.

So, stick your fear/panic-mongering where the sun don't shine.

Back at ya. And lmfao at who you believe is panic-mongering. Maybe take a good, hard look at the posters who are open minded and don't pile on and those who do. Toodles.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join